剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Street busted his ass to get back on the team.
你知道他们会针对他
You know they're gonna look at him hard.
就让他们针对
So they look at him hard.
我们是特警队的 经受得住审视
We're SWAT. We can take review.
你说的每一句话都很重要
Everything you say matters.
你说的方式也很重要
How you say it matters.
开口前要想清楚
Think before you answer,
不要猜 也不要自己滔滔不绝
don't guess, and do not volunteer.
-指挥官 -跟我也不行
- Commander... - u202dNot even to me.
-听见了吗 -听见了 长官
- Are you listening? - u202dYes. Yes, sir.
我和你一样讨厌这些
I hate this as much as you do.
我不觉得 毕竟有个平民死了
I doubt it. Not with a dead civilian.
洛杉矶郡停尸房♥
反恐特警队
第二季 第二十一集
怎么会搞成这样的 真是一团糟
How did this even happen? What a mess.
你信任他们的任务过程吗
Do you trust the process?
不 这涉及到了人
No. It involves humans.
人类的行为总是不可预测的
You can't predict human behavior.
除了人都有私欲 这是肯定的
Except for self-interest. That's pretty reliable.
你比我还愤世嫉俗
You're more cynical than I am.
我只是务实而已
I'm just a pragmatist.
所以我要告诉你一件事
That's why I'm gonna tell you something.
好事还是坏事
Good or bad?
你有希望升职
You're getting looked at for a promotion.
但是你们队中有人错杀了平民
But a finding of a wrongful death by one of your teams,
-会影响你的晋升 -我现在不想想这个
- that could sink it. - The least of my problems right now.
你都不好奇是什么职位吗
You're not even curious?
当然
Oh, sure.
警♥察♥行动司主管
Director of Police Operations.
-真的吗 -当然
- As a real possibility? - Real enough.
这个职位可以作为副局长的跳板
And that's a straight shot to deputy chief.
这么说吧 杰西 不出意外 你会成为
Hell, I'll say it, Jess-- no hiccups, and you could be
首位戴上局长警徽的女性
the first female wearing the chief's badge.
你看起来一点也不激动
Well, you don't look so excited.
怎么突然害怕起攀登职业高峰了
All of a sudden, you're scared of heights in your career?
-不是的 长官 -除非这件事出了问题
- No, sir. - u202dUnless this goes bad, I mean...
你了解洪都 了解这支队伍
You know Hondo. You know this team.
-事实并不能解决问题 -好吧
-The truth doesn't fix the optics. - u202dOkay.
那我们就什么也做不了
Then there's nothing we can do.
除了担心 这是我的专长
Except worry. My specialty.
正式介绍下 我是尼克·博耶尔
For the record, I am Sergeant Nick Boyer,
洛城警局警员调查处的
LAPD Force Investigation Division.
现在是与洛城警局特警队小丹尼尔·哈里森警司的
This is the immediate after-action interview
即时行动后面谈
with LAPD SWAT Sergeant Daniel Harrelson Jr.,
他已放弃为此次面谈请律师代表的权利
who has waived legal representation for this interview.
此段录音已记录时间
Time-coded date on this recording.
早上好 警司
Morning, Sergeant.
现在还是早上吗
Still morning?
我知道对你来说今天已经很煎熬了
It's been a long day for you already, I know.
此次调查的目的是确定
So, the purpose of this investigation is to determine
由你的小队执行的行动是否造成了该名平民的死亡
if actions by you or your team caused the death of, uh,
凯拉·格里森 23岁 助教 住在
Kayla Gleason, 23, teacher's aide, residing at...
知道死亡原因了吗 警司
You get the cause of death yet, Sergeant?
居住在洛杉矶阿纳卡帕大道4691号♥
Residing at 4691 Anacapa Avenue,
339号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 339, Los Angeles.
初次判断死亡原因为钝器伤害
The preliminary C.O.D. is blunt force trauma,
事发地点接近任务中
which occurred in close proximity to the stun grenade
所掷闪光弹的位置
deployed during the mission.
不必用被动时态
You can skip all the passive tenses.
是我下命令投掷闪光弹的
I gave the order to deploy.
我尊敬你勇于承担责任的态度 警司
I respect how you're taking responsibility, Sergeant.
队中所有行动都在我的命令之下
For all my team's actions.
但这是一场可怕的事故 不是过失杀人
But this was a terrible accident, not a wrongful death.
要不我们还是从一开始说起
Why don't we just start at minute one?
你跟我从最初的突破口开始详细叙述一遍事情经过
You walk me through the mission from the initial breach point.
我们从小巷进入后院
We entered the building through a back courtyard
再进入大楼
we accessed from the alley.
谭 开门
Tan, door.
那时我们根据快速进入许可
We were serving a rapid entry warrant against
进楼抓捕涉嫌多起谋杀的嫌犯巴吉尔·哈达德
multiple homicide suspect Bakir Hadad.
大量警员对大楼周围进行了
And we had a full package of officers to secure
严密的包围
the interior and exterior.
我的小队 温戴利警司的小队做支援
My team, plus Sergeant Vandelli's team as backup.
你知道哈里森警司在装甲车中
Did you notice Sergeant Harrelson taking
接了一通私人电♥话♥吗
a personal phone call in the armored vehicle?
这根大楼中的事件有什么关系
What does that have to do with the events at the building?
也许没有关系 但都是同一时间点发生的
Maybe nothing. But it's on the timeline.
-那时我们还在车上 -明白
- We were still in transit. - I understand that.
你有没有看见哈里森警司接私人电♥话♥
Did you see the sergeant answer his phone?
我看见他在打电♥话♥
I saw that he was on the phone.
感谢你的准确
I appreciate your precision.
他有没有对你说什么
Did he say anything to you?
看起来事情很重要
It seemed serious.
但你是名警♥察♥ 警司
But you're a cop, Sergeant.
不需要我告诉你
I don't need to tell you
我们都有多么擅长区分事情
how good we all get at compartmentalizing.
不过也不简单
Not always easy, though.
我没觉得这个电♥话♥对他有什么影响
I didn't notice it had any effect on him,
如果你是要问这个的话
if that's what you're asking.
哈里森警司带领小队
Sergeant Harrelson took the lead,
进入了第一扇门
going through the primary door,
你是紧跟在他身后进入的 对吗
which made you number two right behind him, correct?
对
Correct.
我们来聊聊你与一位租户初次接触的经历吧
Let's talk about the initial contact you had with a tenant.
那是我的事 和哈里森警司没有关系
That was my situation, not Sergeant Harrelson's.
我是有工作的爸爸
I'm a working parent.
我对孩子母亲感到亏欠
I felt sorry for the mother.
我知道节衣缩食养家糊口的有多么不易
I know how hard it is to raise a family on a budget.
我也有个十岁的孩子 可不是吗
I have a ten-year-old. Tell me about it.
洪都 等下
Hondo, hold.
女士 我需要你立刻回屋去
Ma'am, I need you to go back inside now.
-我要去上班 -不 你需要待在家中
- I got to go to work. - No, you need to stay inside.
你别命令我
Don't you tell me that.
我要送我的孩子然后去赶公交
I need to drop off my kids and catch a bus.
-现在不行 -我不能上班迟到
- No, not now. - u202dI can't miss work!
我的工资是按小时给的 我需要钱
I'm only paid for my hours. I need the money.
你来养我的孩子吗 大门就在那
Are you gonna feed my kids? The door out is right there.
迪肯 别把我当成罪犯
Deacon! Don't treat me like a criminal.
-我也有权利 -史蒂文斯
- I have rights. - u202dStevens.
快走 快 快
Go ahead. Move, hurry, hurry. Move.
我不会感谢你的
I am not thanking you.
那位妈妈
That mom was, uh,
说话非常大声 正义十足
so loud and righteous.
-正义 -她是这么觉得的
- Righteous? - u202dShe thought so.
楼梯最上面的人听见她说话了
The guy at the top of the stairs heard her.
你是说那个勤杂工 卡顿吗
You mean the handyman? Carlton?
不 那是楼下的爸爸
No, that was farther down the hall.
首先 有一对情侣吵架
First, there was a couple fighting.
他以为她报了警
He'd figured she'd called 911.
家庭暴♥力♥
Domestic violence?
家暴的不是他
Not by him anyway.
你这个疯婆子
You crazy thing!
你有什么毛病
What the hell's the matter with you?
除非你有什么人想瞒着我 不然不会清空手♥机♥
You don't clear your phone unless you got someone to hide!
你报♥警♥抓我
So you called the cops on me?!
你为什么报♥警♥ 为什么报♥警♥
Why'd you call?! Why'd you call?!
我没有
I didn't!
告诉这个白♥痴♥我没报♥警♥
Tell this idiot I didn't call!
她没报♥警♥ 我们不是来找你的
She didn't call and we're not here for you.
立刻回屋 关上门 闭上嘴
Now, go back inside, shut the door, shut your mouths.
那个家伙担心她报♥警♥说他
The guy was worried she'd get him busted
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表