剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你的老板欺骗移♥民♥者走私钻石到以色列
Your bosses trick settlers into smuggling diamonds into Israel,
告诉他们赚来的钱是用来建设家乡的
telling them the profits support the homelands.
支持崇高的事业不犯法吧
It's not illegal to support a worthy cause, or is it?
那些钻石一到洛杉矶
Once those diamonds arrived in L.A.,
你的老板就杀害那些女孩的父母
your bosses cover their tracks
来掩盖行踪
by killing those girls' parents.
你跟这件事有什么关联吗
Do you have anything to do with that?
说实话
Okay, here's the truth.
我从来没去过以色列
I've never even been to Israel, okay?
我是个糟糕的犹太人
I'm a horrible Jew.
但是你的老板让你一找到那些女孩
But your bosses did order you to kill these young women
就杀了她们 对吗
if you find them first, didn't they?
如果我找到了她们 会打给你的
If I find them, I'll call you.
我可不想失去一个朋友
Hate to lose a friend.
如果她们真的死了
If they turn up dead,
你失去的就不只是朋友了
you'll lose more than just a friend.
再见 杰西卡
Bye, Jessica.
定位启动
肖肖 你在干什么 你拿着枪做什么
Shosh, wh-what are you doing? What are you doing with a gun?
市特警队 趴下
Metro SWAT! Get down!
-迪肯 卢卡去楼顶 -趴下趴下
- Deacon, Luca, cover the roof. - Down, down!
快去 谭跟着我 行动行动
Go! Tan, you're with me! Move! Move!
趴下 行动
Down! Go!
手背后
Hands behind your back.
手背后
Hands behind your back!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
嫌犯去你那边了
Suspect's coming your way!
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
洪都 嫌犯去侧面了
Hondo, suspect's going for the one-side!
肖肖纳 别动
Shoshonah, don't move.
别动
Don't do it.
打碎玻璃
The glass!
你摔得不轻
You took a quite spill.
你很幸运 玻璃没伤到你的动脉
You're lucky you didn't slice an artery.
是你杀了我的朋友吗
You're the one that killed my friend?
你的团队很有胆量啊
You got one hell of a crew.
我们追捕的大部分男人
You know, most of the men that we chase--
都不入你和你朋友这么有胆量
they aren't half as tough as you and your friends.
但是结束了 肖肖纳
But it's over, Shoshonah.
除非你的朋友在执行自杀任务
Unless your pals are on a suicide mission,
你只有一个出路
there's only one play here.
永不回头
你们四个都有这个文身吗
All four of you got the same tats?
这是我们约定的一部分
Part of our pact.
"永不回头" 是什么意思
"Never again"-- what does that mean?
我们不要再次成为受害者
We refuse to be victims twice.
这是你的父母
That's your parents.
我们知道法布雷克应当为他们的死负责
We know Farbrek's responsible for their deaths.
我们通过慈善机构了解到
We also know that through the charity
他们控制了你的父母
they control that they forced your parents
让他们走私血钻到以色列
to smuggle blood diamonds into Israel,
承诺他们赚到的钱会用于建设新的居住区
promised them that the profits would go to new settlements,
却用一枪爆头来回报他们
and then repaid them with bullets to the head.
我不想让你的朋友像阿迪娜一样
I don't want any more of your friends to end up
躺在停尸房♥里 这是你想要的结果吗
in the morgue like Adina. Now, is that what you want?
家庭和朋友对你来说很重要
Family and friends is important to you.
但是肖肖纳 你如果沉默
But Shoshonah, your silence--
只能让你的朋友置于危险之中
it's actually putting your friends in danger.
不被你们抓到就会安全 不是吗
They're safe from you, aren't they?
你完全不用担心洛城警局
The LAPD is not who you need to be worried about.
如果科恩和他的手下先找到她们
If Cohen and his men get to them first,
你知道他会怎么折磨她们
you know the torture he'll put them through.
如果你真的爱你的朋友
If you truly love your friends,
帮助我们保护她们
you'll help us save them.
我向你保证 我们会把她们平安带回来的
And I promise you, we will bring them in unharmed,
大家会听到你们的故事
and your story will be heard.
你在修吗
You're fixing it, huh?
不敢相信卢卡从上面压过去了
I can't believe Luca ran over it.
什么
What?
他跟我说...
He told me that...
顺便说一句 如果你
By the way, if you're, uh,
如果你来是为了求我归队的 那你来晚了
here to beg me to rejoin the team, you're too late.
我意识到我真正的使命
I've realized that my true calling is
是烘干电路板
drying out circuit boards and
同时看着大家完成丰功伟业
watching everybody else get to do all the cool stuff.
其实 我...
Actually, I'm-I'm...
我是来征求你的意见的
I'm here for advice.
我也不知道为什么找你
Not sure why,
考虑到你称你的爱情生活为一场灾难
considering the disaster you call your love life.
在我的所有错误的罗曼史中
Well, you've been my sounding board
你一直在当我的爱情顾问
for all of my romantic misadventures.
我很荣幸能还你个人情
I'd be honored to return the favor.
好吧 但是我告诉你之后 你必须答应我
Okay, but when I tell you this, can you please promise me
你不会陷入什么少年性幻想
you're not gonna spiral into some juvenile sex fantasy?
-没问题 -是关于基拉的
- Sure. - It's about Kira.
那个喜欢收集黑胶唱片的市场部女孩吗
The marketing girl with the rad vinyl collection?
我发现他有未婚夫 一个男的
It turns out she has a fiance, a guy, and they...
他们想让我
they want to recruit me
加入他们的感情生活
into being a part of their relationship.
让我捋一捋
Let me get this straight.
你喜欢基拉 但是她和一个男的订婚了
So, you're into Kira, but she's engaged to a dude,
-现在他们两个都想跟你约会 -我知道
- and they-they both want to date you? - I know.
这很 不正常
It's, uh... different.
-我甚至不知道我想不想见他 -我知道
- I don't even know if I want to meet him. - Well, I do.
一个正在与准新娘准备婚礼的男人
I mean, any guy who's planning a wedding with his bride-to-be
同时想和另一个美女在新娘的祝福下
while also lining up a second hottie for a roll in the hay
-在小树林里打滚 -斯特里特
- with his fiance's blessing... - Street!
-跑题了 -抱歉
- Spiraling. - Sorry.
那基拉呢
So, what about Kira?
-你真的喜欢她吗 -是啊
- Do you really like her? - Yeah.
她风趣又聪明
She's funny, she's smart.
我们之间很来电
Chemistry is crazy.
我真的觉得我找到了
I honestly thought I found someone
我想认真交往的人
I wanted to get serious with,
但我接受不了这种性开放主义
but I can't do this... polyamorous thing.
我想问 为什么不能
Okay, I'll bite. Why not?
好吧 首先 这不是我想要的
Okay, one-- that's not what I'm looking for.
其次 你见过我家人了
Two-- you've met my family.
就算他们很爱我 他们也用了很长时间
And as much as they love me, it took them a long time
才接受我是个双性恋
to even accept that I was bisexual.
我想象不出他们知道
I can't imagine how they'd react
我要带一男一女回家过圣诞后会是什么反应
if I brought a man and a woman home for Christmas.
你知道我从认识你第一天开始就喜欢你什么吗
You know what I've loved about you since the first day we met?
你不在乎别人的想法
You don't give a damn what anyone thinks.
你就是你
You're just you.
但谈三人恋呢
Yeah, but being a third wheel in a "Throuple?"
如果你有一点对"三人恋"动心的话
I mean, you wouldn't be standing here
你根本不会站在这
talking to me if you weren't at least
和我说这些 是这么说吧
tempted to be in a... "Throuple?" Is that...?
有这个说法吗
That's what we're calling it?
-管他呢 -谁知道呢
- Yeah. Whatever. - I mean, who knows?
他们或许能成为你的挚爱
They could be the loves of your life.
遵从自己的内心就好了
You should just do what you want to do.
别在意别人怎么想
Don't worry about what anyone else thinks.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很抱歉
And I'm... I'm sorry.
我不是有意说你的恋爱是"灾难"的
I didn't mean to, um, call your relationships "Disasters."
你说的没错
Well, they are, so...
我可能还没遇到对的人
Maybe I just haven't met the right couple yet.
给你
Here.
这是黑贝蒂上的
This belongs in Black Betty.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表