剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
首要任务就是要抓获他
All right? The priority is taking him down,
但是如果在行动最后
but if, at the end of the operation,
你想要留下来
you felt like staying on,
一定会给你留一席之地的
well, there would definitely be a place for you.
我在特警队有一席之地
I have a place here on SWAT.
我不能就这样离开三个月
I can't just leave for three months.
而且我在考虑升职
Plus, I'm looking at a promotion.
听起来不错
It sounds great.
我猜文书工作空余时间更多吧
I assume it's more time behind a desk?
科尔特斯 你太优秀 不该坐在办公室里
Cortez, you are too good to be sitting on the sidelines.
你应该出去执外勤
You need to be out in the field.
洛城警局 举起双手
LAPD! Hands where I can see them!
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
-你是谁 -你又是谁
- Who the hell are you? - Who the hell are you?
你闯进了我的公♥寓♥
This is my apartment you're breaking into,
你要偷的蓝♥光♥播放器也是我的
and that is my Blu-ray player you're trying to steal.
非常不明智
Bad move.
我没有破门而入 我有钥匙
I wasn't breaking in. I got keys.
我也没有偷东西 这是我的
And I wasn't stealing, neither. This is mine.
你的钥匙哪来的
Where'd you get the keys?
凯伦和我说这是她家
Karen told me this was her place.
她说我可以随时过来
She said I could come by and take whatever I wanted.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
凯伦吗 我怎么知道
Karen? How should I know?
她欠你多少钱
How much does she owe you?
两百块 你要还钱吗
$200. You gonna pay me?
还你钱 我没逮捕你 就算你走运了
Pay you? You're-you're lucky I don't arrest you.
给我看看
Let me see this.
弗雷兹诺·蒂娜
Frezno Tina?
倒卖♥♥我的信♥用♥卡♥信息的人就是你
You're the one who sold my credit card information.
那也是她给你的吗 她人在哪
She give you that, too? Where is she?
我妈在哪
Where is my mom?
这个消息值多少钱
How much is it worth?
你这么想要这个蓝♥光♥播放器 归你了
This Blu-ray player you want so bad.
好吧
Okay.
我告诉她在哪 但是我警告你
I'll tell you where she is, but I'll warn you,
你可能不会喜欢你发现的事
you might not like what you find.
护士长请到新生儿加护病房♥
Charge nurse on duty to NICU.
护士长请到新生儿加护病房♥
Charge nurse on duty to NICU.
达瑞尔
Darryl?
达瑞尔
Hey, Darryl.
别担心 小达
Don't worry, D.
事情会好起来的
Things will be okay.
我保证
I promise.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表