剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
was that morning before school.
当他跟我说再见的时候
When he said good-bye to me,
声音里流露出发自内心的悲伤
there was genuine sadness in his voice,
我这辈子都忘不了
and that will haunt me for the rest of my life,
因为我的儿子正处在精神痛苦时期
because my son was experiencing real mental distress,
而我却没有发现这种预兆
and I didn't know the warning signs.
我以为自己参与了他的生活 但现实却是
I thought I was involved in his life, but the reality is,
我参与得太少
I wasn't digging deep enough.
因为如果我足够深入他的生活
Because if I had been,
我就会给他提供他所需要的帮助
I would've gotten him the help that he needed.
所以是的 我本可以阻止河山高中惨案
And yes, I could've stopped River Hill.
你有没有什么想对受害者家庭说的
Is there anything you want to say to the victims' families?
如果我可以拿自己的命
If I could give my life
去换我儿子夺走的任何一条生命 我心甘情愿
to save just one of the lives my son took that day, I would.
那天他的所作所为让他成为怪物
What he did that day made him a monster,
但他依旧是我儿子
but it didn't stop him from being my son.
永远都是
He will always be my son.
我为他做的一切感到非常抱歉
I'm so sorry for what he did.
好了 再来一个 迪肯 再来一个
All right, one more, Deac. One more, one more. Yeah...
兄弟 你今天状态不太好 怎么了
Eh, you're dragging a bit today, big man. What's going on?
还在迪伊·弗莱彻那儿做兼♥职♥吗
You still moonlighting with my boy Dee Fletch?
他不给你好日子过还是什么
He giving you hell or something?
是啊 他还有安妮
Yeah, him and Annie both.
我其实不该这么说的 她知道我们
I shouldn't say that, actually. She, she knows we need
需要外快 她非常理解我
the extra money, and she's been pretty understanding
最近都没怎么在她身边
about me, uh, not being around as much,
我知道这让她很烦恼
but I-I can tell it bothers her.
如果能让你感觉好点
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我想说迪伊老弟很喜欢你
my boy Dee loves you, man.
他说那儿的安全状况从没这么稳过
He says security at his place has never been tighter.
别害羞问他涨工资的事
Don't be afraid to ask that cat for a raise.
一个老板让你找另一个老板给你涨工资
You got to love it when one boss tells you to ask
这感觉真是心花怒放
the other boss for a raise.
洪都
Hondo.
你看见这个了吗
You see this?
是我想的那个人吗
Is that who I think it is?
她来这里干什么
What's she doing here?
-那是谁 -不知道
- Who is she? u202d- No idea.
今早我打开看到后就直接过来了
I opened it this morning and came straight here.
没名字 没地址
No name, no address?
"他们都说我疯了
"They all say I'm crazy,
但他们会知道我有多聪明
"But they'll learn how smart I am.
他们会为自己对待我的方式
"They'll be sorry for the way
感到后悔" 怎么听着这么耳熟
they treated me." Why does this sound so familiar?
这是我儿子杰夫的宣言中的一段话
It's from my son Jeff's manifesto.
真希望那东西被烧毁 从未泄露过
I wish it had been burned and never leaked.
"你儿子为我们照亮道路
"Your son blazed a path for the rest of us.
当你今天看到这封信的时候
"By the time you read this today,
你就会在电视上看到我如何
"You'll see on TV how I've honored Jeff
用同一把枪杀死更多人
"By amassing a higher body count
来纪念杰夫"
with the same gun."
-那天死了六个孩子 -是七个
- Six kids were killed that day. - Seven.
如果把杀手也算上
When you include the shooter.
信上还说
The letter says,
"当你今天看到这封信的时候"
"By the time you read this."
我家都是早上送信 不是晚上
Uh, my mail's delivered at the beginning of the day, not the end.
所以他没想到你中午就收到了信
So he wasn't expecting you to get this until this afternoon.
所以这个人计划今天发动袭击
So whoever it is is planning that attack for today.
没错
Yeah.
反恐特警队
第二季 第十一集
信上说了是哪所学校吗
Does it say which school?
有没有什么信息能缩小范围
Anything to narrow it down?
没有 只有很多发泄愤怒的话
No, nothing. Just a lot of anger.
邮戳显示是从洛杉矶这里发出的
Postmark shows it was sent from here in L.A.,
我们只能假设目标是洛杉矶的某所中学
so we have to assume the target's an L.A. County school.
博士 你认为这封威胁信有多少可信度
Doc, how credible do you think this threat is?
非常可信 本质上就是小版宣言
Very. This letter is essentially a mini-manifesto.
太细致太具体 不会是恶作剧
Too detailed and specific to be a prank.
这一句 "你会在电视上看到我"
The way he says, "You'll see me on TV,"
他不止要复仇 还想扬名立万
he's not just looking for revenge, he's after notoriety.
通过杀害比河山高中惨案遇难者数量还要多的学生吗
By killing more classmates than the River Hill shooters?
那不可能
That can't happen.
现在让学校停课是不是太晚了
Is it too late to shut down the schools?
一中午疏散超过2700所学校吗
A mid-day evacuation of over 2,700 schools?
就算我能说服市长
Even if I can convince the Mayor,
嫌犯只用等学校重新开学再袭击
the suspect just waits for them to open again to attack.
这也会引起大规模恐慌
It could also cause mass panic.
这正是他所要的
That's exactly what he's after.
如果他是因为受了体育生的欺凌
If this were about jocks bullying him,
信上写的就会是除掉橄榄球赛上
he would have written about taking out the bleachers
所有观众
at a football game.
如果他是想报复受欢迎的学生
If he wanted revenge on the popular kids,
他就会瞄准舞会之夜
he would've targeted prom night.
他不是想让同学害怕某一具体事件
This isn't about classmates fearing a specific event.
对 他要他们恐惧他们的日常生活
No, he wants them to fear their daily lives.
他要攻击的是他受到压♥迫♥的象征 他的学校
What he's attacking is a symbol of his oppression, his school.
科尔特斯 通知校警
Cortez, notify school PD
我们要拉响即时战术警报
that we have an immediate tactical alert.
所有不上班的警员
We need all off-duty resource officers
随时在岗位替补待命
to provide backup at their posts.
我会跟警长协调 在校外调度警车
I'll coordinate with the chief to assign cars outside campuses.
看看我们能不能在嫌犯袭击前
Yeah. Let's see if we can identify
确定他的身份
this suspect before he strikes.
长官 你还记得六年前的事吗
Sir, do you remember six years ago?
开第一枪后几分钟内我们就赶到了
We were minutes away when that first shot was fired,
但还是有很多孩子丢了命
and a lot of kids still lost their lives.
等到报♥警♥电♥话♥打进来 一切都晚了
By the time some call comes in, it's gonna be too late.
你有什么建议
Well, what do you suggest?
学校董事会每年给洛城警局发一份名单
Every year the school board sends the LAPD a student list
列出了极有可能成为危险分子的人 从那里下手
of the ones that are most likely to be threats-- we start there.
我们得先发制人 但那是大海捞针
We need to be proactive, but that's a needle in a haystack.
温蒂 你从这封信上还能得出什么信息
Wendy, what else does this letter tell you?
主要是他对两位河山高中枪手的崇拜之情
Mostly that he worships these two River Hill High shooters.
他崇拜他们就好像有些孩子
He looks up to them the way some kids
崇拜运动或流行明星那样
look up to athletes or pop stars.
一切安排就绪
Everything's in motion.
我们还能做什么
What else should we be doing?
我们活捉了一个河山高中的杀手
We took one of the River Hill shooters alive.
也许写这封信的人
Maybe whoever wrote this letter
试着联♥系♥过监狱中的他
tried to contact him in prison.
送进去的信都要经过狱警的审查
Guards vet those letters as they come in.
-如果是 会被发现的 -只要没暗示袭击就不会
- He would have been flagged. - Not if it didn't hint at an attack.
反正值得一试
Well, it's worth checking out.
但你队中留几个人
But leave some of your team behind
帮学校董事会筛查威胁者名单
so they can help go through the school board's threat list.
洪都
And, Hondo...
你说的没错
You're right.
我们不能让河山高中惨案重演
We can't let River Hill happen again.
帕崔克·德莫斯
这些箱子里什么都有
These boxes are full of everything,
从求婚信到
from marriage proposals to
老帕崔克去死请♥愿♥书
requests for old Patrick here to go to hell.
至少有几年的了
Going back at least a few years.
知道我们为什么来吗
Do you know why we're here?
最近有人联♥系♥你 说要模仿你发动袭击吗
Anyone contact you recently about plans to copy your attack?
这些箱子里没有
Not in those boxes.
如果有 我们会发现的
We'd have caught that.
有时候会有崇拜者写信给我
Sometimes admirers write to me.
崇拜者
Admirers?
我总会回信说我希望自己从没有犯下这笔罪孽
I always write back saying I wish I'd never done it,
我不应该听信杰夫的话做出这样的事
that I never should have let Jeff talk me into any of it.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表