剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
小布给你打电♥话♥了
So Brie called you, huh?
她也成你的手下了
Now I got two cops in the family.
她不应该把我盯得那么紧
Way she watches me just don't make no sense.
老爸 这是迪肯·凯警司 我的老朋友
Pop, let me introduce you to Sergeant Kay.·Deac, my old man.
-丹尼尔·哈里森 -我是大卫·凯
- Daniel Harrelson. - David Kay.
很高兴认识你 先生
It's a pleasure to meet you, sir.
洪都没怎么提起过你
Hondo hasn't told us much about you, so...
很高兴能一睹真容
great to put a face to the name.
我们正在等搜查令下来
We're just waiting on a warrant.
你要干什么
What's up with you, man?
你来找我 应该是我问你吧
You're the one that's rolling up on your old man.
-你要干什么 -你的车呢
- What's up with you? - Where's your car?
我正要去取回来
I'm on my way to get it back right now.
布莱安娜告诉我你的车被偷了
Brianna told me it got stolen.
你知道在谁手里吗
You know who's got it?
保释担♥保♥人 从我的车♥库♥里偷走的
Bail bondsman... snatched it out of my garage.
车♥库♥是私人领地 对吧
That's private property, right?
-没错 -等一下
- Sounds like. - Okay, hold up, hold up.
-什么保释担♥保♥人 -不如我们一起去抓他
- What bail bondsman? - Why don't we go together and we bust him?
这样吧 我们坐你的车去
As a matter of fact, let's take your car.
等一下
Hey, slow down. Slow down.
-老爸 你被逮捕过吗 -没有
- Pop, you got arrested? - No.
还记得威廉姆斯小姐吗
Remember Miss Williams?
不 但以我对你的了解 她一定是美人
No, but knowing you, I'm sure she's a looker.
是的 她有个孙子 叫安德烈
Yeah, well, she got a grandson. His name is Andre.
是他被抓进去了
Now, he's the one that got arrested.
他只是造了点假 不是什么重罪
It was some bogus, nothing charge.
他很担心会丢掉工作
He was afraid he was gonna lose his job
因为如果他在牢房♥待着的话 就没法去上班
if he didn't show up at work 'cause he was in the lock-up,
所以我就把他保释出来了
so I bailed him out.
你把你的车当抵押品了
And you put your car up as collateral?
-什么罪名 -又黑又穷 还能是什么
- What was the charge? - Being black and poor. What else?
又来了
Oh, here we go.
你们知不知道
Do you realize that 70% of the people
这个国家牢房♥里的百分之七十的人
in this country that are in jail
都是没有犯罪的
have never been convicted of a crime?
他们只是交不起保释金而已
They just couldn't make bail.
百分之 七十
Seven-oh percent!
-你很喜欢那辆车 -那个男孩才十九岁 洪都
- Pop, you love that car. - The boy was 19 years old, Hondo.
而现在他要为
And he was gonna take a guilty plea
莫须有的罪名认罪
for something that he didn't do,
只有这样才不会丢饭碗
just so that he would not lose his job.
这是不对的
I mean, that's just wrong.
我很确定他一定有什么犯罪行为
I'm pretty sure there was a code violation in there somewhere.
只是乱穿马路不应该进监狱
Nobody should go to jail for jaywalking.
对 只是会开张罚单
No, it's just a ticket.
他被逮捕一定有其它原因
Something else had to go down, man.
他就是跟警♥察♥顶嘴了
Okay, so maybe he mouthed off at one of the cops,
结果他们就说他拒捕 想象一下
and then that turns into resisting arrest. Imagine that.
为什么这个孩子不等到开庭
So, what, the kid didn't make it to his court day?
开庭要在一个月之后呢
The court date is a month away.
但是那个担♥保♥人
But the bondsman--
想要确保他的抵押物
he wanted to make sure that nothing happened
安然无恙 没被损坏
with his collateral, that it didn't get damaged,
所以就偷了我的车
so he snatched my car.
他才是有罪的那个人
He's the one that committed the crime.
行吧 我们带你回家 好吗
All right, look, we're gonna take you home, all right?
你觉得我一个人对付不了他吗
You think I can't handle him by myself?
伸张正义我永远都不老
I ain't never too old for justice.
放松点 硬汉
Okay. Easy, tough guy.
告诉我他的名字
Just give me a name.
你准备出其不意去办他吗
Y'all gonna roll up on him?
不 我会去地区检察官办公室
No, Pop. I'm gonna talk to someone
找个我认识的人问问
I know at the D.A.'s office.
地检就是司法系统里最坏的角色 儿子
That's the belly of the beast, son.
他们以毁掉别人一生为乐
It makes them people happy to ruin people's entire lives
只为让自己脸上有光
just to make themselves look good.
她不会只因手里有权力就
Well, this one doesn't believe in overcharging
重判的 走吧
just because she can. Come on.
如果真是这样的话 那她站错队了
Well, if that's the case, she's playing for the wrong side.
哈里森先生 小心头
Watch your head, Mr. Harrelson.
我知道怎么上车 谢谢你的关心
I know how to do that. Thank you very much.
好吧
Okay.
这些是新罪行
These are new crimes.
法官大人 我们在寻找
Judge, we're looking
彼得罗辛先生与被关押的嫌犯
for any evidence of contact
有联♥系♥的证据
between Mr. Petrosian and the suspect in custody.
我明白
I understand that,
但是怀疑并不能作为正当理由
but speculation doesn't qualify as probable cause.
你的依据是什么
What's your basis?
法官大人 是迫在眉睫的危险 两名纵火犯
Imminent danger, Your Honor. Two arsonists...
-杀手 -仍然逍遥法外图谋不轨
- Hit men. - ...are still out there and active.
而我们没有任何行动
While we're sitting on our asses.
你们已经把陪审团的家人
You have the jurors' families
都保护起来了 对吗
under protection, correct?
是的 但这无法百分百保证他们的安全 先生
Yes, but that doesn't guarantee their safety 100%, sir.
这些看起来还是像
This all looks more like
合理的怀疑而非正当理由
reasonable suspicion than probable cause.
我担心你们找到的证据的可采性
I'm worried about admissibility, whatever you find.
那他有人身伤害风险这个理由呢 法官大人
How about the risk of bodily harm, Your Honor?
我在努力不让更多人受伤害
I'm trying to save lives.
你知道昨晚的受害者 法官大人
You know last night's victims, Judge.
如果我们不能阻止他们
And you know the next victims.
还会有下一个受害者
If we don't stop this.
可以依据基本常识
The rule of common sense applies.
以你的专业角度
Supported by your training
和职业经验来看 你认同吗 队长
and personal field experience, Captain?
当然
Absolutely.
真不应该让候补陪审团回去
Should've never released the alternates.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的律师建议我合作
My attorney advised me to cooperate.
-那你的钱就没白花 -不一定
- Then you got your money's worth. - Not really.
他应该在场
He should be here.
你们怎么在庭审期间
How are you allowed to raid my house
-获得允许搜查我家呢 -因为这
- during the trial? - Because this is
-事关你下一个庭审 -雇凶杀人
- about your next trial. - Murder for hire,
放火杀人 多起遂意谋杀
arson murder, multiple attempted murders...
昨晚够忙的
Busy night last night.
-昨晚的事跟我无关 -那就好了
- It wasn't my fault what happened. - Okay, then there won't be
不会有对你不利的证据 你还担心什么
any evidence against you, so what are you so worried about?
因为我看起来罪行累累
Because I look guilty as hell!
出事的是我的庭审里的三个人
Three people from my trial?
我无法理解安德莉亚为什么
I never understood why Andrea would
要在我的事上说谎
lie about me like she did.
我觉得我是个好老板
I thought I was a pretty good boss.
但是那样死去 就在她丈夫眼前
But to die like that, in front of her husband...
我们在场
We were there.
我陪他坐在那里
I sat with him myself,
等待验尸官运走他妻子的尸体
waiting for the coroner to move his wife's body.
-残缺不全的尸体 -在全城不同地方统一
- What was left of it. - Coordinated attacks
进行袭击 这是职业的人干的而非个人行为
in different parts of town. That's pro, not personal.
有人想要帮你搞定陪审团
Somebody is trying to fix that jury for you,
别装得好像你不知道是谁一样
and don't you front like you don't know who.
-我的确不知道 -地区检察官说
- I don't. - The D.A. Says
她可以以五个不同的特别罪名
she can charge you with five separate
起诉你
special circumstances.
一个成立就可以判你终身监禁不得假释
Only takes one for life without parole.
圣昆廷监狱里的终身监禁可是非常漫长的
And life is a long time in San Quentin.
你真的应该想想自己
You should really try to help yourself.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表