剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
还记得以前的训练吗
Remember your old training?
出击[海军陆战队口号♥] 快走
Oorah. Move, move.
你无路可逃了 马多克斯
You're outta road, Maddox.
是时候投降了
It's time to give yourself up.
别反抗
Don't do it.
你开不成枪的
You're not gonna make it, man.
你们认为我不够快吗
You don't think I'm fast enough?
虽然我们俩都很想看你试一试
As much as we'd both like to see you try...
结束了 马多克斯
It's over, Maddox.
举起双手
Let me see your hands.
20D呼叫指挥部
This is 20-David to Command.
最后一名嫌犯已落网
Final suspect in custody.
不需支援
We're Code 4.
带他走
Take him.
动起来
Move it.
你觉得这得有多少钱
How many millions you think that is?
无所谓了 反正都是要销毁的
Doesn't matter. It was all meant to be destroyed anyway.
我代表美国海军
Well, on behalf of the U.S. Marines,
感谢你
thank you.
你指导作战很厉害
You run a pretty impressive operation here.
显然 你知道怎么指挥
Clearly, you know how to command.
我们都知道我是从哪学的
Well, we both know where I got my start.
听着 鲁伊斯
Listen, Ruiz.
可能二十年很长
Now, maybe 20 years is too long, but...
我们从没聊过我决定不再重新入伍的事
we never talked about my decision to not reenlist.
我看到你对你团队的承诺
I saw your commitment to your team.
-想知道你怎么对我们不是这样 -鲁伊斯
- Had to wonder why it wasn't that way with us. - Ruiz.
这和你和其他战友都没关系
Look, it didn't have nothing to do with you or the other guys.
你还记得梅尔卡那场突袭吗
Do you remember that night raid in Merca?
我们摧毁那个狙击了23军团的
When we took out that rebel nest that was sniping
叛军巢穴的那次
those Army guys from the 23rd?
-在街市那次 -没错
- Above the street market. - That's right.
我们用50枪把他们打得落花流水
We battered the hell out of them with the 50s.
我去清理现场的时候 看到了他们中的一个
When I went in on clean-up, I saw one of them...
是个死去的孩子
A dead kid.
应该还不到15岁
He couldn't have been more than 15.
那个孩子向我们开枪了
That kid was firing on our troops.
没错
Granted.
但是 鲁伊斯 当我看到他的时候
But, Ruiz, when I saw him...
他让我想起了南洛杉矶
it took me back home to the kids
街上的那些小孩
from the streets of South L.A.
又一个带枪的黑人少年死了
Just another dead black teen with a gun, man.
那时我意识到
And that's when I realized,
如果我真的想改变这个世界
if I really want to make a change in this world,
我需要从我家附近这里做起
I gotta start in my own neighborhood,
而不是某条非洲的土路上
not some dirt street in Africa.
我也是这么做的
That's what I did.
我很尊敬你这个想法
Guess I can respect that.
我不该让你等这个解释
You shouldn't have had to wait 20 years
等了二十年
for an explanation, and...
这是我的错
that's on me.
有些以前部队的战友 我们偶尔会聚聚
Some of the guys from the old unit... we still get together.
也许下一次我能叫上你
Maybe next time I'll hook you in.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
我很高兴去见见老面孔
It'd be nice to see some of the old faces again.
出击
Oorah.
出击
Oorah.
迪肯 怎么了
Deac, man, what the hell?
队长刚告诉我们你提出退出
Captain just told us that you pulled yourself
50D小队新队长的竞争了
from the running to be the new 50-David.
是的
That's right, I did.
伤都会好的
Injuries heal, man.
这和我的伤没关系
It has nothing to do with my injuries.
那是什么
Well, what?
是因为安妮和孩子们吗
Is it Annie and the kids?
是因为那样就没有足够的时间陪他们了吗
I mean, not being there for them enough?
可能空余时间更多
You'd probably have more time.
加上涨薪 你就不用再去夜店工作了
With the pay bump, you wouldn't need to moonlight anymore.
兄弟们 我已经和队长说了
Look, fellas. I already ready spoke to the captain.
木已成舟 别再说了
It's a done deal. let's just leave it at that.
但是我不明白
Yeah, but I don't get it, man.
这是你一直想要的
This is what you always wanted,
带领你自己的小队
to finally have your own team.
我能和迪肯单独聊两句吗
Give me a minute alone with Deac, all right?
当然
Of course.
我偷了钱
I stole some money today.
只是拿了一会儿
It was only for a minute, but...
但我放在口袋里了
It was in my pocket.
我在扔回去之前
It was in my pocket
已经放在口袋里了
before I threw it back and watched it burn.
但那一瞬间
But for a moment,
我变得我自己都不认识了
I became someone I-I didn't know.
变成了不值得领导特警队的人
Someone not worthy of leading a SWAT team.
听起来不像是我认识的迪肯
That doesn't sound like the Deac I know.
我不知道我现在是谁了
I don't know who I am right now.
怎么了
Why, man?
你发生了什么事
What's going on with you?
我现在负债累累
I'm in a financial hole. Deep.
-我以为你和卢卡已经解决好了 -是
- I thought you and Luca already took care of that? - We did.
但那是在宝宝需要做手术之前
But that was before the baby needed surgery.
我知道 我应该寻求帮助
I know, I should have reached out.
我太蠢了
I-I was... stupid... ashamed.
我想自己解决掉
And I wanted to do it myself.
总之 我借了高♥利♥贷♥
Bottom line, I got involved with a loan shark.
在我意识到不好之前 他已经开始
Before I knew it, he had his hooks into me
要求我做各种事 不只是钱
for way more than money.
你会把这些都告诉
You got to tell all this
科尔特斯和希克斯 我知道
to Cortez and Hicks, I understand.
迪肯
Deacon...
我不会让你被解雇的
I'm not about to get you fired.
我会帮你的
I'm gonna get you some help.
你不用独自面对这些
You're not gonna face this alone.
我们是一家人
Team is family.
不会把任何人丢下
No man left behind.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我不知道该怎么做
But I don't know what to do.
你要告诉我他的名字
You're gonna tell me his name
还有我能在哪找到他
and exactly where I can find him.
你怎么样
How you doing?
你懂的 心疼
You know. It hurts.
等下
Hold up.
我没告诉泰和基拉冠军是有原因的
There's a reason I didn't tell Ty and Kira about Champ.
就是
It's just...
作为警♥察♥ 工作中总会发生一些事的
As cops, there are things that happen on the job, you know?
还有
And...
就算我想跟别人分享
as much as I want to share,
我也想去找能懂的人
you just want to tell someone who'll get it.
这就是我跟你说的原因
That's why I shared it with you.
听着
And listen, um...
很抱歉我之前说了那些话
I'm sorry about all the stuff that I said.
不用道歉
Don't be sorry.
或许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Help you guys?
你是米奇
You Mickey?
是我
Yeah, that's right.
这是什么
What's this?
这是你和凯警官之间故事的结局
That's the end of the story between you and Sergeant Kay.
你想查的那个车牌
And that plate you wanted to run?
猜猜会有什么后果
You can guess what you can do with that.
我没强迫过他做这些事 懂吗
I didn't ask for any of this. Y-You know that, right?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表