剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
He says the plane's delayed,
他想知道是不是出什么事了
and he's wanting to know if everything's okay.
告诉他机组人员搞错了
Uh, tell him that there's a crew error.
他们没检查登机口
They closed the cabin door
就关机舱门了 没问题
without checking with the gate. No problems. Okay.
希望你没说错
Hope you got that right.
如果我说错了 就没有时间担心了
If I didn't, we won't have much time to worry about it.
乘务组没有确认登机口就关闭了舱门
没有问题
你歇会吧 宝贝
You gotta lay off, babe.
-让我清净一下吧 -别这么说
- Give me 60 seconds of peace. - Stop saying that.
-行吗 求你了 -你总是这么说
- Okay? Uh, please? - You're saying that all the time.
-我是无心之过 -是蠢吧
- It was an honest mistake. - Honestly stupid.
又骂我 你知道我早上做了什么吗
Again with the insults. You know what I did this morning?
天呐 你能闭嘴吗
Oh, my God. Can you stop?
我醒来之后对自己说
I woke up and I said,
"我今天要数数她到底要骂我几次"
"I'm gonna count how many times she insults me."
-好吧 能帮我一下吗 -那放不下的
- Okay, can you help me with this? - It's not gonna fit in there.
好了 能放下的
All right, it is gonna fit.
空姐 我们能托运一下这个吗
Miss, can we gate-check this?
抓住了
Got it!
手 放下
Hands! Down!
把手给我
Give me your hands!
洛城警局
LAPD.
坐好别动
Don't move.
队长 我们抓住海藤了
Captain, we got Kaito.
没事了
We're good.
我们走
Let's move.
-报告情况 -别担心 菲利普斯探员
- Sitrep.- Don't worry, Agent Phillips.
洛城警局特警队在里面
LAPD SWAT is in the building.
我们已经控制住了局势
We have the situation under control.
他们已经抓住海藤了 长官
They have Kaito in custody, sir.
B队也不赖吧
Not bad for the B-team, huh?
很高兴能听到这个好消息
Well, glad to hear it.
他抓海藤的时候手腕又扭着了
He tweaked his wrist again taking down Kaito.
现在让谢丽尔大夫来
Well, it's not too late to get Dr. Sherrill
给你打消炎药还不晚
down here with an anti-inflammatory shot.
-不了 不行 长官 -我知道
- Nah, I can't do it, Commander. - I know you have
你有你做事的方式
your own way of doing things,
但现在事关重要
but there's a lot on the line here.
-米娜能解决的 -卢卡
- Mina here's got it under control. - Luca,
这是消防和警♥察♥之间的骄傲之战
this is Fire versus Police pride.
快去打♥针♥吧
Just get the shot.
我晕针
I got a thing about needles.
-晕针 -是啊
- A "thing"? - Yeah.
-你害怕打♥针♥ -我怕针 行了吧
- You're afraid of needles? - Yeah, I'm afraid of needles. Okay?
卢卡 你以前都被刀扎过
Luca, you've been stabbed with
针根本就不算什么
a knife before-- it's gonna feel like nothing.
你们这些说法我都听过 我的底线是
I've heard it all. Bottom line is, no one's putting
谁都不能给我打♥针♥
a needle in my wrist or anywhere else in my body.
除非实在没有其他办法了
Unless there's literally no other option.
我了解自己的身体 好吗
I know my body, okay?
我会打败那个人的 相信我
I'm gonna beat this guy, trust me.
好吧
All right.
我一去健身房♥ 马上就没事了
Soon as I get to the gym, I'll be good as new.
米娜肯定能治好我的
Mina's got this.
栀子膏
Zhi zi.
栀子膏
Zhi zi.
这样念才对
That's how you say it.
克里斯
Hey, Chris.
想了下你和我说的
Thought about what you said.
怎么样
Yeah?
我和安妮谈过了
Yeah. Uh, I talked it over with Annie, and...
其实我们想
actually, we'd love it if you'd be
让你当我们小女儿的教母
our new little girl's godmother.
好啊 当然好啊
I mean, yes, uh, the answer is yes.
我很荣幸
I'm so honored.
好了 等她出生后我们再详谈
All right, we'll figure out the details after she's born.
这意味着我可以给她取名了吗
Okay. So does that mean I get to pick her name now, right?
不 并没有
No, you do not.
你们看到特拉斯克探员离开总部了吗
Y'all seen Agent Trask leaving HQ?
没有 她已经走了
No. She take off already?
应该是的吧 -要跟太多大人物告别吗
Yeah, looks like it. - Too much of a big shot to say goodbyes,
至少可以说句"谢谢你们拯救了这座城市"吧
huh? How about, "Thanks for saving the city"?
我更愿意听"谢谢你们帮了我大忙"
I'd have settled for, "Thanks for saving my ass."
我刚刚得知今年掰手腕大赛
I've just been told this year's Badge versus Badge Tournament
为乳腺癌预防伙伴筹到的资金
has set a new record in dollars raised
创造了新的记录
for Breast Cancer Prevention Partners!
现在终于到了最后一场比赛 红衣英雄
And it all comes down to this, the heroes in red
和蓝衣英雄
and the heroes in blue...
目前二比二打平
...all tied up at two-two.
胜者将能把2019年
The winner of this event takes home
警官对决竞标赛的奖杯带回家
the 2019 Badge versus Badge trophy.
洛城警局
LAPD!
准备好了吗
Ready? Ready?
交手
Grip.
加油 加油
Come on! Come on, now!
加油 卢卡
Come on, Luca!
一 二 开始
One, two, go!
加油
Come on! Go!
卢卡 你行的 加油
Come on, Luca! You got this! Come on! Come on!
使劲 加油
Push him! Come on!
洛城警局赢得本局胜利
LAPD with the win!
多米尼克·卢卡继续保持了
Dominique Luca continuing
-扳手腕比赛的 -没错 没错
- his absolute domination... - That's right! That's right!
不败之位
...of this event.
-栀子膏 -栀子膏
- Zhi zi! - Zhi zi!
栀什么
Zhi what?
恭喜 你胳膊真有力
Congratulations. You've got one hell of an arm.
你也是 这是我这么久以来
Back atcha, man. That's the best match
比过的最棒的一次比赛了
I've had in a long time.
恭喜啊 卢卡
Yeah! Congratulations, Luca.
我从来没怀疑过你的能力
I never doubted you, baby. I never doubted you.
说点什么 我听着呢
Say something! I'm listening!
你知道到最后 我们都是一队的吗
You know in the end, we're all on the same team, right?
当然 我们还是队伍里赢了的那一半
Absolutely. Except we're on the winning half of that team,
而你们是输了的那一半
and you are on the losing half.
看来我欠你一杯贺酒
Well, I guess I owe you a congratulatory glass of merlot?
不好意思 我只和胜者约会
Oh, uh, no, I'm so sorry. I only like to date winners.
她就是那么伤人
Yeah, she hurts like that, baby.
-她就是那么伤人 -好吧 好吧
- She hurts like that! - Okay, okay.
恭喜你 希克斯
Congratulations, Hicks.
但过去这十年里
But we're still up six-four
-我们还是六比四领先 -好吧
- over the last ten years, now. - Okay, whoa, whoa,
等一下 队长 你为什么只往回看十年
wait a minute, Chief, why are you only going back ten years?
我知道为什么
Oh, I know why.
因为如果是二十年
'Cause if you go back 20,
我们就会11比9领先了
we're still up 11-nine. Boom.
不留情面
In your face.
说实话
Gotta be honest.
这对我来说依然是场胜利
It's still a big win for me.
-为什么这么说 -你听到主持人说了
- How's that? - You heard what the man said earlier.
大部分钱都是为慈善机构筹集的
Most money this thing has ever raised for a charity.
我小时候 我妈妈没能战胜乳腺癌
My mom barely won her battle with breast cancer when I was a kid.
这就是我来参赛的原因
Whole reason I'm in this thing.
你这样做真的很好
That's good for you, man.
-这就对了 -这么说来
- That's what's up. - That being said,
这个社交媒体职位还挺有意思的
this social media gig is kind of fun.
我要在这多待会
Maybe I'll stick around.
至少要坚持到明年再战
At least long enough for the rematch next year.
-好好好 -我们会回来的
- Okay, okay, okay. - We comin' back. We comin' back.
你运气好
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表