剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
是吗
How's that?
勒罗伊 如果你还没这么干
u202dLeroy, if you ain't done it already,
只要我一走出这扇门 你就会打给老O
as soon as I walk out that door, you're gonna call O-Dog
或是你以前的哥们
or one of your Gs you used to roll with
因为你想为你的儿子报仇
because you want retribution for your son.
你心里清楚
You know you do.
现在我请求你不要插手 交给我来处理
And I'm asking you to stand down. Let me handle it.
如果我什么也不做让这件事过去
u202dI let this go without consequence,
很快就会有枪指着我的头了
pretty soon I'll be staring down someone else's barrel.
生活就是如此 不 我得按我的来
Just how this life is, man. Nah, I got to make my move.
不行 这次不行
No, you don't. Not this time, man.
这个世界不会因为你说不
Hey, the world don't start spinning the other way around
就朝另一个方向转
just 'cause you say so!
勒罗伊 我会查出是谁伤了达瑞尔
Leroy, I'm gonna find out who did this to Darryl.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
我已经不相信承诺了
I don't know what that means no more.
你查你的 我♥干♥我的
You do you. I do me.
不行
No.
如果你参与此案 会有利益冲突
It's a conflict of interest, you being involved in the case.
长官 那个警探已经铁了心
Sir, the detective's already made up his mind,
觉得达瑞尔有罪
and thinks Darryl was involved.
我坚信真♥相♥会水落石出的
Well, I'm sure the facts will shake out.
给他一两天时间
Give it a day or two.
好好休息 多陪陪孩子
Take the time. Go be with the kid.
我在医院傻坐着干等
I'm not doing him any good sitting in the hospital waiting
而凶手却逍遥法外 这对他一点好处也没有
while whoever did this is getting away with it.
达瑞尔的父亲 勒罗伊 你知道他不是善茬
Darryl's father, Leroy, you know he ain't playing.
他已经找街头的人去找凶手了
He's already got guys on the street searching for the shooter.
他们可不会等着搜查令
And they ain't waiting on warrants.
他们会强闯民宅 伤害他人
They gonna be breaking down doors and knocking heads,
如果被他们找到了 就会杀了凶手
and when they find him, they're gonna kill him.
这样达瑞尔洗清罪名的机会就一丝也不剩了
Along with any chance I got at clearing Darryl's name.
洪都 我们是特警队的
Hondo, we're SWAT!
我们不负责调查抢劫案
We don't run robbery investigations.
这不是我们的职责
That's not what we do.
不管怎样我都要查下去
I'm looking into this one way or the other.
要么正式开始调查
So we can either make this official,
要么等我休息 你看看我会做些什么
or you can wonder what I'm doing on my day off.
我会打给西南警局 跟那边说一下
I'll call the captain at Southwest, give him the heads-up.
谢谢
Thank you.
洪都
Hondo.
你把你的一举一动都告诉那位警探
You keep that case detective informed of all your movements.
如果我听到你有任何不恰当行为
I catch wind of any impropriety,
我就马上把你调回来
I'll pull you right back.
-明白了吗 -非常明白
- Clear? - Crystal.
-祝你今天愉快 -好
- Have a nice day. - Okay, good.
像这样结账
So you close out the order like this,
就可以服务下一位顾客了
and you're ready for the next customer.
你好...
Hi, how--
布莱德 你来这做什么
Brad, what are you doing here?
我跟你说了
Look, I told you that
我会把最后的薪水打给你的
I would mail you your final paycheck.
你不用把制♥服♥拿去干洗的
You didn't have to get it dry-cleaned.
布莱德
好了
Okay.
很抱歉 大伙们 我们会来收拾的
Sorry about that, folks. We'll get that taken care of.
珍 你可以去拿把扫帚来吗
Jen, can you grab a broom?
-他谁啊 -布莱德
- Who was that? - u202dThat was Brad.
之前在这工作过 但他辱骂过一名顾客
He used to work here, but we had to let him go
我们只能请他走了
because he verbally abused a customer.
我要的是热咖啡 这杯一点热气都没有
Asked for hot coffee. This ain't even warm.
抱歉 我来给你倒
Sorry. Let me fix that for you.
不
Oh, no.
反恐特警队
第二季 第二十二集
她悄..
She. said. in. a...
悄...
Wh-wh is...
别念出来 这个单词我们已经读过了
Now, don't sound it out. We've read this word before.
稍微等一下
Just, just, take a second.
好好看下这些字母
Study the letters.
悄 悄...
Wh-- Is, Wh-- Is...
-悄悄地说 -漂亮
- Whisper. - u202dAtta girl!
等你去了新学校 凯莉
Wait'll you start at the new school, Kelly.
那里有专为有阅读障碍设置的项目
They have a whole program just for kids with dyslexia.
会有老师给你特别的培训
Teachers with special training.
我可是盼着你都得A
I'm expecting all As.
或许会得几个B
Maybe a few Bs.
尽力就好 好吗
Just do your best, okay?
你去收拾书包
Listen, why don't you pack up,
我要跟你妈妈谈一下
and I'm gonna talk to your mom for a second.
真是太感谢你给她的帮助了
I can't thank you enough for helping her.
我从没想过她的成绩单上能C-以上的成绩
I never thought I would see above a C-minus on her report card.
怎么了 图阿娜
What's going on, Tuana?
特许学校那边一切都还顺利吧
Everything's still good to go with the charter school, right?
上周 他们要她的纪律档案
Last week, they asked for her discipline record,
你也知道她在确诊前
and you know the trouble she was getting into
惹了一些麻烦
before she was diagnosed.
不是吧 所以他们不收她了
No way. So they want to pull her spot?
我以为中彩票就能保证她在秋季入学
I thought winning the lottery guaranteed her seat in the fall.
他们不能这样夺走她的机会
They can't, they can't just take that away.
校方说这件事校长说了算
The school district says it's up to the principal,
但校长担心她的表现
and the principal is concerned about her conduct.
但凯莉一直都很努力
Yeah, but Kelly's been working so hard.
她非常激动
She's so excited.
我不知道该怎么告诉她
I don't know how I'm gonna tell her.
不 别 别
No, look, look, no, no.
不 我们不接受不行这个答案
No, we are not gonna take no for an answer.
好吗 别担心 交给我来处理
Okay? Don't worry. I got this.
卢卡 你为我们做的已经够多了
Luca, you have done more than enough.
如果凯莉继续留在现在的学校
u202dIf Kelly stays at her current school,
不管我们每周给她补多少这样的课
she's just gonna keep falling behind,
她都还是会继续落后的
no matter how many of these sessions we do each week.
她应该去更好的学校
She deserves better.
我要走了 但我会打几个电♥话♥
Look, I got to run. But I'm gonna make a few calls.
看看我能做些什么
I'll see what I can do.
我来解决 好吗
I'm gonna fix this, okay?
-你继续努力 好吗 -好的
- Hey, you just keep working hard, all right? - Okay.
好
Okay.
巡警给我们发来了枪手的身份信息
Patrol sent over an ID of our shooting suspect.
布莱德·托马斯 有一项前科
Brad Thomas. He's got one prior.
为抢停车位威胁他人
Threatened someone over a parking spot.
媒体报道说
Social media shows that
他是一位冠军级的射击手
he's a champion competitive shooter.
他名下注册有两把枪
He's got two guns registered to his name,
一把格洛克17和一把雷明顿700
a Glock 17 and a Remington 700.
两天前 他被一家小餐馆开除
He was fired from his job at the diner two days ago.
所以他就不能像普通人那样
Whatever happened to dealing with rejection
-应对被拒吗 -就是啊
- like a normal human being? - Yeah, right?
喝两杯啤酒 和朋友发发牢骚
Sinking a few beers, bitching to friends,
第二天醒来时带着宿醉的头疼
wake up next day with a hangover,
前往人才市场
hit the Help Wanted sections.
斯特里特 你怎么这么安静
Street, why are you so quiet?
跟你昨晚夜不归宿有关系吗
This got anything to do with you not coming home last night?
真的吗 由于有人不嫌弃你
Really? Somebody finally swiped right,
-可怜你跟你约会了吗 -不是 我
- give you a pity date? - No, I...
听着 巡警刚刚对餐馆进行了地毯式搜查
Listen up. Patrol just completed a grid search the restaurant.
没看见布莱德 他逃走了
No sign of Brad, he's in the wind.
但他的工资单显示
But his pay slips show that he's living
他住在圣塔莫尼卡的一家公♥寓♥
in a boarding house in Santa Monica.
-卢卡 带我们到那 -好的
- So Luca, let's head there. - Yep.
把他当做随机犯罪枪手
Treating him as an active shooter.
谭
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表