剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
斯特里特有消息吗
We got any word on Street?
我打了他几次电♥话♥ 他没接
I had tried his cell three times, but he's not picking up.
吉米 我真的需要你帮我脱险
Jimmy, I really need you to come through for me
不然他们就会否决我的假释
or they're-they're not gonna finalize my parole.
你确定你不想和她保持一些距离吗
Are you sure you don't want to maintain a little distance?
我是她唯一的家人
I'm the only family she's got.
有关假释的任何事都不是形♥式♥主♥义♥
Nothing about parole is a formality.
洛城警局需要知道
LAPD needs to know
是否有警官和被判刑的重罪犯一起住
if there's an officer residing with a convicted felon.
斯特里特 我还是要说
Street, I got to say,
我认为和她一起住不是个好主意
I think her living with you is a bad idea.
估计你已经知道了 我骗了你
You probably already know, but I lied.
你被开除出反恐特警队了
You're off SWAT.
你明天就去巡逻队报道
You report to patrol duty tomorrow.
我们把性命交于彼此手中
We hold each other's lives out there
我要知道斯特里特明白这一点
and I need to see that Street gets that.
-尼娅·威尔斯 -丹尼尔·哈里森
- Nia Wells. - Daniel Harrelson.
不过他们都叫我洪都
They call me Hondo, though.
你是检察官
You're a prosecutor, huh?
副地区检察官
Deputy D.A.
你们俩结婚多久了
How long you two been married?
其实我们在办离婚
Actually, getting divorced.
有趣的是
It's funny, you know,
这种事的发生
when something like this happens,
会改变人看待事情的方式
it changes how you look at things.
夜班主管没说过有夜间作业
Graveyard supervisor didn't say anything about any night work.
把双手放在车上
Hey, put your hands against the car.
不要掏枪
And don't go for that gun.
我说双手放在车上
I said put your hands against the car!
准备
你杀了那个保安吗
现在开车
五分钟
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming over.
我知道我是临时发短♥信♥给你的
I know my text was last minute.
很高兴我来了
Well, I'm glad I did.
谢谢你让我在这过夜
Thanks for letting me crash.
我知道我在这过夜并不代表我们在一起
I know me spending the night doesn't make us a couple now.
这只不过是...
I mean, this ain't got to be nothing more than...
就是鱼水之欢
Than what it is.
我知道我们俩都有很多事要处理
I know. We've both got enough going on.
你的工作怎么样
How's work been for you?
挺好的
It's been good.
有没有开始觉得那个警徽很沉重
That badge ever start feeling heavy?
女人 你问的问题就不能简单点吗
Damn, woman, do you ever ask any easy questions?
有时的确很辛苦 但我很高兴做这份工作
It can be tough at times, but I'm glad I do it
-而且我胜任有余 -我猜也是
- and I'm good at it. - I bet you are,
但我估计你心里对于每一次成败
but I'm guessing you probably secretly feel responsible
都感到责任重大
for every win and every loss.
有没有和你说过你清晨温存后的问候
Anyone ever tell you that your morning-after etiquette
需要再努力改进一下
could use a little work?
-该死的 -怎么了
- Damn it. - What's up?
我前夫还没在离婚协议书上签字
My ex won't sign the divorce papers yet.
他不同意我的财产分割提议
He's contesting my proposed division of property.
最开始是狗 然后到家具 现在又来这个
First it was the dog, then the furniture, now this.
这些早都应该结束了
It should have all been over by now.
我队里有个叫玛福德的老前辈
You know, we got this old-timer at my job, his name is Mumford,
他总是说离婚就是场马拉松耐力赛
and he's always saying that divorce is a marathon,
而不是短跑冲刺赛
not a sprint.
嗯
Yeah.
你们已经合法分居了
You are a legally separated woman.
你是自♥由♥的
That makes you free.
好好享受吧
Enjoy it.
我是在享受
I am.
这是我六次以来
These have been five of the six
最好的五次一♥夜♥情♥
best one-night stands I've ever had.
等等 等一下 伤人啊
Okay, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. Ouch.
-六次中只有五次吗 -嗯
- Only five out of six? - Yeah.
还有一个在休斯顿遇到的人
There was this guy in Houston.
很久以前的事了
Long time ago.
-工作来了 -注意安全
- Work. - Stay safe.
特警队开始负责火车劫案了吗
SWAT's chasing train robbers now?
铁路都有自己的安保人员来处理大部分失窃案
Well, most thefts, the railroads use their own security,
但这次发生了谋杀案
but this one came with a homicide.
保安遇害 头部中枪
Dead guard. Bullet to the head.
疑犯用一把氧炔焊炬
The suspects used an oxyacetylene torch
割断了锻钢
to cut through the forged steel.
一种止痛镇定药
偷走了价值两百万的羟考酮
They made off with $2 million worth of oxycodone.
然后从以北800米左右的
And then they fled about a half a mile north
一个入口逃走了
through an access gate.
有这个团伙的线索吗
Any leads on this crew?
美国法警认为
Well, the U.S. Marshals think
是他们通缉名单上的一名逃犯
it's a fugitive on their Most Wanted list.
威尔斯法警
Marshal Wells.
这位是哈里森警司
I'd like you to meet Sergeant Harrelson.
你好 我是艾瑞克·威尔斯
Hey. Eric Wells.
很高兴认识你 警司
Nice to meet you, Sergeant.
法警你好
Marshal.
法警持有管辖权
Uh, the Marshals have claimed jurisdiction,
要求特警队支援追捕逃犯
requested SWAT as backup in the search for their fugitive.
这倒是头一回
That's a new one.
我还以为你们这些牛仔一般都是独行侠
I thought you cowboys normally rode alone.
有时结伴同行
Well, sometimes it's better to be in a pack
好过做独行侠对吧
than a lone wolf, right?
因杀害烟酒枪♥支♥爆♥炸♥物管理局线人
Shen Kwon was serving 15 years
申·权被判入狱十五年
for killing an ATF informant.
犯罪记录 通缉
申·权
被称作大佬
大概六个月前
About six months ago,
他用锯片割伤狱警越狱
he took a saw blade to a guard and escaped custody.
这里距离佛罗里达路途遥远
We're a long way from Florida.
你为什么这么肯定
What makes you so sure
权会在洛杉矶盗取货运货车里的货物呢
Kwon's ripping off boxcars in L.A.?
权专门偷取货物
Well, Kwon's specialty is cargo.
只要是之前的货物 不论运输工具是飞机
If it's worth a buck and it's shipped by plane,
火车 还是半挂车 他都会盗取
train or on a semitruck, this guy will rip it off.
自从越狱之后 他一直向西逃
Now, since his escape, he's been moving west.
他的目标是货运车箱里的鸦♥片♥类药物
He's targeting boxcars full of pharmaceutical opioids
然后迅速脱手将药物批发给当地的帮派
and he's flipping them wholesale to local gangs.
达拉斯 圣达菲和拉斯维加斯
Dallas, Santa Fe, Vegas,
激增的服药过量事件
they all had spikes in overdoses
都与权所偷取的药物有关
linked to drugs Kwon has stolen.
我们不希望那些药物涌向我们的街头
And we don't want him flooding our streets with that crap.
所以我现在委托你和你的小队
That's why I'm deputizing you and your team.
我真的需要特警队的帮助抓到到这家伙
I could really use SWAT's help getting this guy off the street.
你们两位好好互相协调
You gentlemen coordinate amongst yourselves.
-有进展通知我们 -谢谢长官
- Keep us posted. - Thanks, Commander.
-我先去忙 -没事
- Excuse me for a second. - Yeah, no sweat.
迪肯 我会带上谭
Hey, Deac. I'm gonna grab Tan,
去查查铁路安保系统
and check with railroad security,
看看他们的监控录像能查到些什么
see what kind of surveillance footage these guys have.
这几个人用的氧炔焊炬和在这里找到的工具
The oxyacetylene torch these guys used is not exactly gear
完全不是同一种
you find lying around here.
你带克里斯和卢卡去劫案组一趟
You grab Chris and Luca. Hit up Burglary.
看看这群人是否有抢劫他人的记录
See if this crew ripped it off from someone.
-喂 -尼娅
- Hey. - Nia, hey.
听着 我这里出了点事
Listen, um, I got something happening here.
我在去法庭路上 怎么了
I'm on my way to court, what's up?
你丈夫刚刚指定特警队
Me and my team just got deputized by your husband,
去追捕什么盗窃团伙
hunting some rip-off crew.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表