剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
It's work.
有状况发生
They've got a situation.
我必须去
I have to go in.
克里斯
Chris.
我们之间擦出了火花 你我都感觉到了
There's a connection between us. We both feel it.
不如你先见见泰
Why don't you just meet Ty
我们来回答你的问题
and let us answer any questions you may have?
我得走了
I have to go.
克里斯 好好考虑下
Chris. Just think about it.
你说的人
What you're talking about...
不是我
It's not me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道那是什么吗
You know what that is?
知道 是远程声波枪
Oh, yeah, it's an LRAD.
它怎么了
What happened to it?
当时有人♥质♥被劫持
Uh, it was a hostage situation.
某个新手的巡逻车把它压坏了
Some, uh, rookie backed over it with his squad car.
我们没钱修理
Well, we got zero money to fix it.
是的 预算缩减是糊弄人的
Yeah, these budget cuts are bogus,
但是特警队和洛城警局其它部门有什么不同
but what separates SWAT from all other LAPD,
我们会想办法即兴创作
we find ways to improvise.
-卢卡 -怎么了
- Luca. - Yeah.
今早的训练
The training exercise this morning.
是怎么回事 我的成绩怎么了
What happened out there? With my score, I mean.
你朝嫌犯丢炸门用的手榴弹
You fired a door-buster grenade at a suspect,
-所以我扣了你五分 -没错
- so I docked you five points. - Yes.
但是当时的情况是 他用枪指着一个婴儿的头
But in that scenario, he had a gun to an infant's head.
即便那只是椰菜娃娃
I mean, even if they are just Cabbage Patch Dolls,
我用手头上能用的东西 从他手里救下婴儿
I used what I had available to take him out to save the infant.
-必须得这么做 -特警队手册明确指出
- It was necessary. - Look, the LAPD SWAT manual clearly states
火力大的手榴弹只能用在门上
that a rifle-breaching grenade is only to be used on doors,
破坏玻璃或任何无生命的物体
tempered glass and other inanimate objects.
禁止对人使用
Never on a person's body.
卢卡 拜托
Luca, come on. I mean,
-我已经拔下了保险 -听着 我不管
- I already had it loaded. - Look, I don't care
他们在长滩怎么教你的 斯特里特
what they taught you down in Long Beach, Street.
这里是洛城警局特警队
This is LAPD SWAT.
我记得你有次执行拦截任务的时候也这么做了
I seem to recall you pulling the same stunt on a barricade call.
赶紧把那玩意儿修好装回黑贝蒂上
Just get that fixed and back into the Black Betty ASAP.
-技术人员把手♥机♥监控送来了吗 -送来了
- Those tech guys send over those cell monitors yet? - Yeah.
就在这儿 都检查过了 都可以用
Right here. I checked them out, made sure they all worked,
-还装上新电池 -谢了
- put fresh batteries. - Appreciate it.
听着 我一直想说
Listen, I've been meaning to tell you.
你做得很好
You're doing good work in here.
我只是尽好自己的本分
I'm just trying to do my part.
我想再次感谢你
And I-- I wanted to thank you again.
给了我第二次机会
For giving me a second chance.
帮个忙 把那个盒子重新装回黑贝蒂好吗
Do me a favor and get that box into Black Betty, all right?
洪都
Hey, Hondo?
为什么卢卡不希望我归队
Why doesn't Luca want me back on the team?
斯特里特你记着 卢卡家三代都是特警队
Street, you got to remember, Luca's third generation SWAT.
他要保护家族遗产
He's got a family legacy to protect.
他是以严格著称的评估员
He's always had a rep for being a tough evaluator.
我知道 克里斯和谭都跟我说了
Yeah, I mean, I've heard the horror stories
当时他对他们有多严格
from Chris and Tan about how tough he was on them
简直是恐怖 但是
through training, but, I mean,
他就是在鸡蛋里挑骨头
he's just making it his mission to find
非要我通不过
the smallest excuses to make sure I fail.
好吧 你有什么看法
Okay, so what are you thinking?
怎么 因为卢卡是你兄弟
What? Because Luca is your buddy
你把沙发给他睡了几个月
and you let him crash on your couch for a few months,
他就会让你安安稳稳从学院毕业
he's gonna let you cruise through the academy?
-我只求公平公正 -斯特里特
- All I want is a fair shot. - Street, listen.
我 迪肯 克里斯 谭 我们能理解你
Me, Deacon, Chris, Tan, we see both sides.
卢卡永远不会理解为什么你愿意
Luca will never understand why you're willing
冒着这个会被踢出特警队的风险
to risk getting kicked off the team.
卢卡刚开始学会爬
Luca's worldview
就开始被灌注这个世界观了
has been beaten into him since he learned how to crawl.
我会跟他谈谈 但是同时
Now, I'll talk to him, but in the meantime,
你要好好表现 努力训练
you show up, you play hard.
拿出点本事
Kick some ass.
我会的
I will.
洛杉矶的钻石区 上百个有执照的珠宝商
L.A.'s diamond district. Over a hundred licensed jewelers
每天有价值几千万美元的钻石流通
moving tens of millions of dollars of rock every day.
这个团伙只在这块区域里活动
This crew has only struck within these borders.
他们很谨慎 每次露面时间
They've been careful to keep their exposure time limited
不超过四分钟
to under four minutes.
一般洛城警局派出直升机的
Typical response time for an LAPD chopper
时间是五分钟
to get on top of someone is five.
因此他们选择距离目标近的停车♥库♥
Right, so they choose parking garages close to their targets.
他们丢掉逃跑用的车
They ditch the getaway vehicles,
换成有合法车牌的车辆
switch them out for ones in clean plates.
然后在两分钟内开向处在不同方位的
And then, it's two minutes in any direction
三条贯穿市中心的主高速路上
to three major freeways that run through downtown.
每辆偷来的卡车
Every truck they steal,
他们都用钢板
they reinforce the front and back
前后加固焊接
by welding on steel plates.
所以这帮人很擅长逃跑
So these guys are awesome at getting away,
他们是怎么进入目标的呢
but how are they getting in?
大部分珠宝商都有三个警报
Most diamond dealers use three alarms,
有一个失灵都会通知警方
alerting the police if any one of them fail.
但现在99%的警报都可以用手♥机♥上网操控
But nowadays 99% of alarms run on cell networks.
三场抢劫中 职员和保安
And during all three robberies, employees and guards
都说被这个团伙打劫前
reported a complete loss of cell service
现场完全没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
right before they got hit by this crew,
也就是说他们用了军事级别的手♥机♥干♥扰♥器♥
which means they're using military-grade cell jammers.
如果洛城警局没有收到警报 我们怎么知道
If no alarms reach LAPD dispatch, how are we gonna know
哪个钻石商被抢了
which diamond brokers are being jacked?
我让技术人员送来一些手♥机♥监控器
I had the tech boys send us some cellular monitors.
这些东西可以读出
These things read how weak or strong
楼里手♥机♥信♥号♥♥的强弱
a cell signal is in a building.
我们在区域内每个钻石商那都装一个
We install one of those in every broker in the district.
只要看到有任何人
That way there if the cell service goes dark
-手♥机♥信♥号♥♥消失 -就说明那伙人去那里抢劫了
- in any one of them... - That's the one the crew's hitting.
-就像手♥机♥绊雷一样 -没错
- Like a cellular trip wire. - Exactly.
好 我们去把陷阱设好
All right, let's roll out and set some traps.
这伙人有新消息了吗
You got some new intel on this crew?
三个被抢的钻石商
All three brokers that were targeted
都与法布雷克有经济联♥系♥
have financial ties to Farbrek.
洛杉矶的以色列黑♥手♥党♥
L.A.'s Israeli Mafia?
那个据说不存在的组织
The one that supposedly doesn't exist?
你觉得这个团伙
You think this crew
只偷属于法布雷克的钻石
is only stealing diamonds that belong to Farbrek?
三个钻石商的保安都来自同一家安保公♥司♥
All three brokers hired guards from the same security company.
阿维夫·科恩的公♥司♥
Owned by Aviv Cohen.
据说他是法布雷克的高级执行者
He's supposedly Farbrek's top enforcer.
我知道 我在反黑组时跟他合作过
I know. We crossed paths when I worked Organized Crime.
我们当时正想立案调查俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
We were building a case against the Russian mob,
-科恩帮了我们很大忙 -嗯
- and Cohen gave us a lot of help. - Yeah.
他向你提供俄♥罗♥斯♥人的情报
He fed you intel on the Russians
铲除自己的竞争对手
to get rid of his competition.
那个区的一举一动科恩都一清二楚
Nobody makes a move in the district without Cohen knowing.
目前为止 他追查的疑犯和我们是同一伙人
By now, he's searching for the same suspects we are.
如果他找到他们
If he finds them...
法官 陪审团和死刑执行人
Judge, jury and executioner.
谁知道会有什么样的附带损伤
Who knows what kind of collateral damage.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
找他谈谈 但是科恩很危险
Talk to him. But Cohen's dangerous,
所以至少有一个人知道我的去向
so I wanted at least one person here to know where I was going.
-杰西卡 -阿维夫
- Jessica. - Aviv.
-喝咖啡吗 -不了 我有个习惯
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表