剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
They're like feathers.
我一英里跑的成绩能缩短30秒
Gonna cut 30 seconds off my mile time.
-听起来很贵 -就算鞋子不要钱
- Yeah, they sound expensive. - Hey, even if they're free,
买♥♥来也是浪费 你不可能赢过我们的
you paid too much-- there's no way you're gonna beat us.
-是吗 -黄昏到黎明接力赛这个项目
- Is that right? - Dusk Till Dawn Relay
就是为20小组而设的
was made for 20 Squad.
你可以现在就把我们的名字刻在奖杯上
You might as well put our names on the trophy right now.
你没有报名参赛吧
Noticed you didn't sign up to run.
我可是教练 跟参赛者一样
Hey. I'm the coach, right? It's every bit
-也很重要 -第二组 该你们上场了
- as important as the runners. - Second group, you're up.
预备
Be ready.
开始
Go ahead.
教练之间的对话
So... coach to coach,
想跟我打个赌吗
you want to put some money behind that mouth?
20小组对决50小组
20 Squad versus 50 Squad?
好啊 500块怎么样
Fine. How's $500 sound?
太低了
Sounds cheap.
不如赌1000吧
How about a thousand?
好啊 说定了
Okay. Let's do it.
收好枪 拉上保险
Holster your weapons. Safeties on.
斯特里特 你在干什么
Street, what the hell was that?
你在长滩学的韦弗射姿是这样的吗
Is that how they teach the Weaver stance down in Long Beach?
韦弗射姿是在我出生前发明的
Weaver stance was invented before I was born.
我觉得等腰式射姿更适合我
Isosceles works better for me.
洛城警局特警队不用等腰式射姿
Isosceles is not how we do it at LAPD SWAT.
你在队伍里的时候都没学到点什么吗
Didn't you learn anything while you were on the team?
德夫林 给他展示一下该怎么做 过来
Hey, Devlin, show him how it's done. Come here.
到这来
Come here.
开始吧
Go ahead.
好了 把靶子拉过来
All right, bring 'em up.
他用韦弗射姿是挺好的
I mean, yeah, it works fine for him, I guess.
但是 只要打得准不就行了吗
But... you can't argue with perfection.
这一次算你说得对 斯特里特
Yeah, for once you're right, Street.
我没说不行 就是知道一下你的射姿
I'm not arguing. Just work on your stance.
德夫林 做得不错
Devlin, great job.
走吧 下一项
Let's go, you guys. Next one.
第二站 我们走
Second stations. Let's go!
我们的人现在应该在这了
Our guy should have been here by now.
康纳吗
Hey. Connor?
-是我 -确认一下 我们是怎么联♥系♥的
- That's right. - Confirm for me how we made contact.
我给你们打电♥话♥
I called you on my...
-卫星电♥话♥ -很好
- sat phone. - All right.
我们要上来了
We're gonna come up.
韦勒先生 你可以叫我洪都
Mr. Weller. You can call me Hondo.
这位是克里斯
This is Chris.
你受伤了
You're wounded.
医生帮我看过了 我没大碍
Doc took a look. I'll make it.
但是另一个人就没我那么好运了
One of my guys wasn't so lucky, though.
好了 能告诉我们
All right, what can you tell us
-敌人是什么情况吗 -歹徒一共有两个人
- about what we're up against? - There's two of 'em.
是兄弟 这艘船的员工
Brothers. Both work for the ship.
科尔顿·波普和雷米·波普
Colton and Remy Pope.
都有枪 应该是一把9毫米 一把点四零
Both armed: one a nine-mil; the other a .40-cal, I think.
听到了吗 指挥部
Are you hearing this, Command?
收到
I copy.
科尔顿和雷米·波普
Colton and Remy Pope.
他们离开之后
I found remnants of cocaine
我在干井处发现了残余的可♥卡♥因♥
down in the dry hole after they left.
我的伙伴一定也发现了
My guy must have discovered it.
他们在我到之前把他杀了
They killed him before I got there.
在这边 我会让迪肯和谭去查一下
I'll have Deacon and Tan check out
嫌犯的背景 也许我们能
the suspects on our end. Maybe we can find
-找到些对你们有帮助的资料 -20D收到
- something that'll help you. - 20-David. Roger that.
那两个家伙现在还在控制台上吗
All right, these two guys are still up on the bridge?
-对 -我们现在知道了他们的身份和地点
- Yeah. - So we know who they are, where they are.
现在就按计划行事吧
Let's do what we came here to do.
那我呢 我能做什么
What about me? What can I do?
能帮我们找两身衣服吗 有个包更好
We can use some clothes and maybe a bag?
我们得往前走 得更靠近控制台
We need to get forward and closer to the bridge.
我们就是一对普通的夫妻
Just a normal couple
在甲板上四处闲逛 闲聊
taking a stroll on the deck and talking.
那你想聊些什么
What do you want to talk about?
不如跟我说说你为什么对浪漫这么愤世嫉俗
Why don't you tell me why you're so cynical about romance?
那很浪漫吗
Is that romance--
穿情侣衫
matching sweaters?
怎么了 我不是愤世嫉俗
What? I'm not being cynical.
我只是觉得
I'm just saying,
在反恐特警队里 谈一段恋爱
being in SWAT and being in a relationship,
这两件事没法兼容
the two don't mesh.
这工作让谈恋爱变得很困难 但不是不可能
This job makes it tough; it doesn't make it impossible.
是吗
Oh, really?
你上一次认真谈恋爱
When was the last time you had a real relationship,
已经过去多久了
one that really mattered to you?
这个工作会毁掉一切你重视的事
Bet you anything it was the job that killed it.
你说得对
You're right.
我只是不想让自己感到痛苦
I'm just gonna spare myself the pain
不给自己找麻烦
and not hassle with it anymore.
那这个被你努力压抑的自己怎么办
What about this new girl you're so hot on?
我会忘掉她的
I guess I'll, uh, I'll get over her.
20D呼叫指挥部
This is 20-David to Command.
我们已经到达前甲板
We've reached the forward deck.
你们的左手边应该就有一段台阶
There should be a stairway just left of where you are.
去控制台的路在第三层楼梯上
Access to the bridge is three flights up.
20D收到
20-David. Roger that.
好的 谢谢 是局里的警探打来的
Okay. Thanks. That was the detective at the house.
他说波普兄弟俩
He said the Pope brothers
将这个地方用他们母亲的名字租出去了
rent this place using their mother's name.
在我把门打开之前
I'm gonna need to see a warrant
我要先看你们的搜查令
before I can open it up for you.
傻眼了吧
Read it and weep.
算了吧 我有万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
That's all right, I got the master key right here.
左侧安全
Left side clear.
-右侧安全 -我肯定这些东西
- Right side clear. - I'm sure they have receipts
-都有发♥票♥ -点四零和九毫米
- for all this stuff. - .40s and nine-millimeters.
跟安全主管说的一模一样
Just like the chief security officer said.
还好没发现重武器
Well, at least there's no sign of heavy artillery.
他们看起来像是小混混
These guys seem like small-time hoods.
那他们是怎么升级到贩运可♥卡♥因♥的呢
So how'd they graduate to cocaine smugglers?
我有发现
Hey, found something.
他们在使用一个加密通讯应用
They were using an encrypted messaging app.
那你把密♥码♥给破了吗
Did you just hack the encryption code?
怎么 就因为我是亚洲人吗
What, 'cause I'm Asian?
那两个天才没关应用而已
The geniuses left the app open.
他们差不多讨论了全部的计划
They pretty much discuss their entire plan.
从墨西哥接可♥卡♥因♥
Picking up cocaine in Mexico.
把货藏在要清洗的衣服中私运出船
They were gonna smuggle it off the ship in the dirty laundry.
-问题是这些人的名字是加密的 -没关系
- Problem is, the names are encoded. - That's all right,
-我们已经知道这两人是谁了 -这就是问题
- we already know who both of them are. - That's just it.
不止两个人
There aren't just two of them.
看起来一共有船上有五个罪犯
Looks like there are five of 'em aboard that ship.
30D队报告
30-David to Command.
遇到麻烦了
We got a problem.
上 克里斯 行动
All right, come on, Chris, let's do this.
指挥部呼叫20D
Command to 20-David.
船上目标不止两人 一共有五个
There are not two targets on board; there are five.
-重复一遍 船上有五名罪犯 -20D 收到
- Repeat, five on board. - 20-David. Copy that.
加油船在哪
Where is the fuel ship?!
我跟你说了 会很慢的
Look, I told you, it's a slow process.
克里斯 别动
Chris, Chris, hold tight.
我觉得走廊里有人
I think we have company in the hallway.
伙计
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表