剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
今早 我的侄女可能会被杀害
My niece could have gotten killed this morning.
她受了精神创伤 为什么
She's traumatized. And for what?
因为她崇拜一个根本不存在的你
'Cause she worships a version of you that doesn't even exist.
你可以把这话对演员或者勒布朗·詹姆斯说
Well, you could say the same thing about an actor or LeBron James.
这不是在拍电影 或是玩游戏
This is not a movie or a game.
你假装这就是你的真实生活 实则不然
You're pretending it's your real life, but it's not.
就连你的男朋友都是假的
Even your boyfriend is fake.
我的粉丝能理解
Well, my fans get it.
我肯定你侄女也能
And I bet your niece does, too.
我从15岁开始就干这行了 你知道吗
I've been doing this since I was 15. Did you know that?
我不再和15岁一样了
I'm not the same person I was when I was 15, but I have
但是我得这么表现 因为粉丝喜欢
to act like it, because that's what the fans want.
这才是蒂芙尼的体验
That's the Tiffany Experience.
顺便说一句
And, by the way,
我总能收到粉丝的评论
I get comments all the time
告诉我说 看我的视频
from fans telling me watching my videos
打消了他们割腕的念头
keeps them from slitting their wrists.
所以 也许我不是个不可救药的坏人
So, maybe I'm not a completely terrible person after all.
你能做的远比这多
You could be so much more.
队长 过来一下
Captain, we need you.
这张像太模糊 做不了面部识别
It's too fuzzy for facial recognition
但与目击者描述相符
but matches the witness descriptions.
我是看到了他的背影 但衣服看起来符合
I saw him only from the back, but the clothes look right.
根据萨拉
I zeroed in on eight
给我们的档案来看 我锁定了
of the possible witnesses based on the weirdo files
八个可能的嫌疑人
that Sarah gave us--
我们要找的给蒂芙尼发信息的男人
men whose posts and messages to Tiffany
表现出了痴迷和鲁莽
showed the obsession and recklessness that we are looking for.
我们找到了符合这一描述的人
And we got a match.
皮特·戴尔金 近期活跃地址
Pete Delkis. Multiple recent addresses all
都在伍德兰希尔斯·卡诺加公园一带
in the Woodland Hills-Canoga Park area,
-他父母的家也在那里 -干得不错
- including his parents' house. - Nice job.
看起来他有前科
It looks like he has priors.
犯罪性纠缠和非法使用武器
Criminal stalking and unlawful discharge of a weapon.
不难把他挑出来
Wasn't hard for me to single him out.
这些都是重罪 他应该弄不到枪
Those are felonies. He shouldn't have access to a gun.
幸运的话 那是他唯一一把枪
Well, if we're lucky, it's the only one he had.
但是我不做太大指望
But I'm not counting on it.
准备出发 有这么多地址
All right, let's tac up. With this many addresses, we can't do
我们不能强行闯入
no-knock entries.
-卢卡 -老大
- Luca. - Yes, sir.
你的驾照已经恢复
Your driving privileges have been reinstated.
-什么 -斯特里特找到一段
- What? - Street found a video
事故视频 证实了你的说法
of the accident. It confirms your version of events.
虽然还得走一遍流程 但是
I had to run it up the chain, but...
你没事了 恭喜
you're good to go, pal. Congratulations.
-太棒了 -很高兴我能帮上忙
- Bury the lede, dude. - Glad I could help, man.
等等 克里斯
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa, Chris.
-把那个递过来 -什么
- Hand 'em over. - What?
钥匙
Keys.
洛城警局
It's LAPD!
开门
Open the door!
把你的警徽放到猫眼这里
Hold your badge up to the peephole, please.
麦克·戴尔金
Mike Delkis?
是我
Yes.
我们能进去吗
May we come in?
警官 你警徽的照片
A photo of your badge
已经上传到我的云端了
has been uploaded to my cloud storage, officer.
我们想找你儿子皮特 他在这吗
We're looking for your son, Pete. Is he here?
完全不清楚 警官
No idea, officer.
我不需要与你合作
I don't need to cooperate with you.
-你房♥间里有枪吗 -有
- Do you have guns in the house? - I do.
-这还是美国 -他们在保险箱里吗
- It's America still, isn't it? - Are they in a safe?
皮特有前科
Pete's got priors.
他不应该拿得到枪的
He's not supposed to have access to any firearms.
你想以逮捕我儿子为借口
You trying to use my son's arrests as an excuse
没收我合法购买♥♥的枪♥支♥
to confiscate my legally purchased guns?
皮特今天早上开枪伤了人 麦克
Pete shot a person this morning, Mike.
很可能是你的枪
And it was likely one of your guns.
这不可能
That's impossible.
-你有0.45口径的枪吗 -在书桌抽屉里
- You own a .45? - Desk drawer.
别担心
Don't worry.
他跳过栅栏的时候弄丢了
He lost it hopping a fence.
你家里还有别的枪吗
You got any more in the house?
有一把9毫米口径
Yeah, 9-mil.
在我床头柜里
Nightstand by my bed.
放在保险箱里对我来说还有什么用
What good do they do me in a safe?
如果有人闯进来要杀我
Somebody breaks in, am I supposed to run to my closet,
我还要躲进衣柜 输保险箱密♥码♥吗
turn the dial back and forth while he kills me?
第二把枪了
Strike two.
收到 还没找到他 他手里有枪
Copy that. He's still on the loose, and he's still armed.
好吧 至少蒂芙尼在这安全
Well, that's comforting. At least Tiffany's safe here.
但只要没抓到皮特 他就还是个危险分子
But as long as Pete is free, he's a danger.
我们不知道还有谁
We just don't know to who else.
他在蒂芙尼的视频播客
All of his posts on Tiffany's vlogs
留的评论都是关于蒂芙尼的
are all about Tiffany herself.
他认为他们命中注定应该在一起
He thinks that they're meant to be together,
只有他能配得上她
that only he's good enough for her.
他骂她视频的其他人蠢货 废物
He calls everyone on her videos sponges, imbeciles,
还有更难听的话
a lot worse.
所有在她视频里人吗
Everyone in her videos?
比如她姐姐 萨拉
Like her sister, Sarah?
她今天早上在皮特开枪的活动现场
She was at the event Pete shot up this morning.
她也在皮特出现的公♥寓♥
And she was at the condo where Pete showed up there.
也许皮特不是要杀蒂芙尼
Maybe Pete's not after Tiffany.
他可能想杀掉阻拦他们在一起的人
He could be after the people he thinks are keeping him from her.
萨拉 JD 假男友
Sarah, JD, the fake boyfriend.
快看这个
Check it out, bro.
快看这个
Check it out, bro.
怪我 应该提醒你别站那的
My bad, bro. Should've warned you not to stand there!
达莉娅
Dahlia?
谁是达莉娅
Who's Dahlia?
你是谁
Who are you?
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
你在外面录播客时
When you vlog outside, sometimes you use
偶尔会用密♥码♥锁关车♥库♥门
the keypad to close the garage.
我不得不看了一百多遍才把密♥码♥凑出来
I had to watch about a hundred of them to piece the code together.
你什么
Y-You what?
等等 是马蒂让你来的吗
Wait, did Marty send you?
恶作剧大战已经结束了 马蒂
Prank war is over, Marty!
谁是达莉娅
Who's Dahlia?
你在背着蒂芙尼出轨吗
Are you cheating on Tiffany?
你肯定只有六岁小孩的智商
You must have the IQ of a six-year-old
就你这样还出轨
and you're cheating on her?
听着 我爱我的粉丝
hey, look, I-I love my fans, bro,
但你这是非法闯入
but, uh, this is trespassing, all right?
你是今天早上那个人
You're the guy from this morning.
蒂芙不在这
Look, Tiff's not here, man!
那太可惜了
Well, that's too bad.
我希望她能看到你畏畏缩缩的样子
I wish she could see the way you're cowering,
出♥卖♥♥♥了你的贝塔男特质
betraying your beta male traits.
胆小怕事 缺乏男子气概的男性
我们在现实生活中没有谈恋爱
We're not even really dating in real life.
只是为了粉丝装的 我发誓
Okay, that's just for the followers, I swear!
警♥察♥在我家
Police are at my house.
也许我能帮点忙
Maybe I can help you out.
我身上没现金
I don't really carry cash on me or anything.
-他死了 -左侧安全
- He's dead. - Left side clear.
右侧安全
Right side clear.
也许没什么
May not mean anything,
但他手♥机♥好像不在他身边
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表