剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我从未见过你妹妹
I never met your sister.
等等
Wait.
俱乐部里是有位黑人女士 是你妹妹吗
There was a black lady. That was your sister?
她还想泡我呢
She tried to pick me up.
她喝得太多了 几乎都无法站稳
She was so wasted that she could barely stay on her feet.
我真的不喜欢这种类型的
That's-that's not really my thing.
她体内的氟硝西泮足够让六个成年男子
She had enough Rohypnol in her system to take out six
人事不省
grown-ass men.
你是否同意让我搜查这里
Would you consent to me searching the premises
为确保这里
to make sure you ain't got nothing
没有类似的东西
lying around here like that?
我觉得不行
You know, I don't think so.
你是无辜的话 又有什么问题
What's the problem if you're innocent?
你在威胁我 我很不喜欢
Look, I don't like how you're trying to intimidate me.
你妹妹的事
I didn't have anything to do with what happened
与我无关 我希望她没事
to your sister; I hope she's okay, though.
对 她没事因为她逃掉了
Oh, yeah, she's fine because she got away.
跟其他被你下药强♥暴♥的女士可不一样
Unlike the other women that you drugged and raped.
你找错人了
You got the wrong guy.
别见怪 但是
Look, no offense, but what little
就我的一点记忆来说
that I remember about your sister,
你妹妹不是我的菜
she's, uh, not really my type.
你去俱乐部问过吗 他们有监控的吧
Did you try the club? They got cameras, don't they?
真是老练 你明知道他们没有
Oh, that's smooth. You know they don't.
我来捋一捋
So, let me get this straight.
你在下班时间到我的地方来
You come into my place with some personal beef
吓走了我的顾客
on your own time, you scare away my customers...
没人会买♥♥这破烂
Ain't nobody buying this trash.
...然后你毫无证据
...and you accuse me of being a rapist,
就指控我是强♥奸♥犯
with no evidence.
你也找不到证据
Which you can't ever get
因为本来就无事发生
because nothing happened.
我可以不用理会你
I don't have to talk to you.
我请求你尊重我的权利并离开
I'm asking you to respect my rights and leave.
好吧
All right.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
如果你说的是真话 那你的DNA
Well, I mean, if you're telling the truth, your DNA
便不会和系统里的强♥奸♥案匹配 所以
is not gonna match up to any rape kits in the system, so...
不用担心 对吧
no worries, right?
对 但DNA又能证明什么
Right. Well, what does DNA prove?
我跟一些女人上了床
That I had sex with some women?
又不代表她们不是自愿的
That doesn't mean it wasn't consensual.
你给我听着
Let me tell you something.
如果你再伤害一个女人
if you ever drug or hurt another woman,
我会绕开你这半吊子的
I will bypass this little half-assed
安保系统
security system of yours,
我会在这里等 直到你回来
and I will wait right here, inside, until you get home.
你会打开冰箱拿啤酒喝
You'll go reach in the fridge for a beer,
可能会从烘干机里拿衣服
maybe you'll try to pull your clothes out of the dryer,
等你转身之时
and when you turn around,
这会是你最后看见的一张脸
this will be the last face that you ever see.
明白了吗
Do you understand me?
你不是唯一一个能逃脱制裁的人 廉姆
You ain't the only one who can get away with things, Liam.
你威胁我 我可以举报你
I could report you for threatening me.
拜托你 赶紧打电♥话♥吧
Oh, please, please, go ahead and make that call
我会等着的
because I will wait.
让他们来查整件事吧
Let's let 'em look into all of it.
什么事 队长
Yeah, what's going on, Captain?
好 你想让我去哪儿
All right, where do you need me?
马上到
I'm on my way.
你们好
Hey, what's up, guys?
我和我兄弟
So, my buddy and I, we just, uh,
-刚搬过来 -我们又不瞎
- we just moved in over there. - Yeah, we ain't blind.
你是小个子 对吧
You're Shorty, right?
你是马科斯·古兹曼的弟弟吧
You're Marcos Guzman's little brother.
跟你有什么关系
What's it to you?
为什么骚扰我们
Why are you harassing us?
不 没有骚扰你们 只是想聊聊
No, we're not harassing you, we just want to talk to you.
-男人之间的谈话 -对
- Man to man. - Yeah, look, it's all good
你们在这里玩很好
that you guys hang out here and everything,
但这里是公共区域 住在这里的人
but this is a public space for everybody
都能来玩 知道吗
in the neighborhood, you know?
我们又没拦着谁
Well, we ain't stopping nobody.
小个子
Hey, Shorty,
跟你哥说 我能撤掉他的搜查令
tell your brother I can get that warrant off his head,
但今晚 他和他的团队要来这里
but him and is crew got to meet us here tonight
跟我们谈谈
for a little conversation.
你做什么
Whatcha doing?
交朋友 从权力最大的交起
Just making friends. Starting at the top.
队长来电了 案子有进展
Captain called. There's a developing situation.
她需要人手 走吧
She needs a few extra bodies. Let's roll!
疑犯手里有蓖麻毒素
The suspect is in possession of ricin.
疏散整栋大楼
Evacuate the buildings.
你说他目标是餐厅的食物
You said he was targeting the cafeteria food.
这东西若通过空气传播会致命
This stuff is lethal if it gets airborne.
疏散所有人
Evacuate the entire campus.
快去 让所有人都出去
Do it. Get everyone out.
快
Move!
艾丽斯 艾丽斯
Iris, Iris.
通缉犯 查理·莫斯
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
不 他是谁
No. Who is he?
是黛博拉的男友
It's-it's Deborah's boyfriend.
这不是他男友
That's not her boyfriend.
她在和乔约会 设备处经理
She's dating Joe, the facilities manager.
-所以她才能过来工作 -等等
- That's how she got the job here. - Wait a minute, wait a second,
他在这里的权限有多大
how much access does he have to this campus?
全都有
All of it.
好吧 快走
Okay. Go, go.
黛布拉跟乔好上了
So Debra hooks up with Joe,
偷了他的密♥码♥和通行证
steals his codes and his pass,
让查理进来大楼
gives Charlie access to the building.
-乔不接电♥话♥ -斯特里特 谭
- Joe's not answering. - Street, Tan,
带所有人出去 其余人跟我走
get everybody out of here now. Everybody else with me.
好 这边
Okay, it's this way.
所有人 跟我走
Hey, everybody. Let's go.
-快出去 走吧 -快走
- Out! Come on, let's go. - Okay, we gotta move. Move.
所有人这边走 快
Everybody out this way, come on.
快走 快走
Move, move, move.
安全
Clear.
看来查理先到了
Looks like Charlie beat us.
-天呐 是乔 -他怎么过的安保系统
- Oh, God, that's Joe. - How'd he get past security?
我以为你们有脸部识别的软件
I thought there was facial-recognition software.
系统识别脸或者指纹
The system recognizes faces or fingerprints.
-你能定位到他在哪吗 -如果他用乔的
- Can you locate him? Well, if he's using Joe's...
等等 这个坏了
Wait, it's not working.
-我登不进去了 -等等 这里
- I'm locked out. - Wait, there.
-他要去哪 -三楼有什么
- Where's he going? - What's on the third floor?
首席执行官的办公室和会议室
Uh, the CEO's suite and the boardroom.
-还能去往屋顶 -这里是空调
- And access to the roof. - That's the AC.
他的目标是中♥央♥空调系统
He's targeting the central air system.
我们走
Come on, let's move!
那会把蓖麻毒扩散到整栋楼里
That'll spread the ricin everywhere.
快 快走
Let's go. Come on, come on, guys, come on!
快点走 快点走
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!
等等
Hey, hold up, hold up.
所有的门都被系统锁住了
The system sealed all the doors.
撞开它
Break it down.
这是三层钢材门
That's three layers of steel.
需要一个破门爆破弹
It's gonna need a charge.
一个不够
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表