剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Officers spend years trying to make SWAT.
因为某人表现不好而降级是一回事
It's one thing to demote someone for bad performance,
但这些警官可是全明星警官
but these officers are all-stars.
你不能一棍子把他们打回解放前
You don't just ship them back to the minors.
这也正是我说四个 而不是六个的原因
That's why I said four, and not the six you really need
你们也需要平衡预算
to balance the budget.
我试着在妥协
I'm trying to compromise.
三个
Three.
成交 但是你今年不能从
Done. But you don't get to pick a recruit
警校毕业生里招募新人
from this year's SWAT Academy.
这绝不可能
When hell freezes over.
自从1967年开始
Every year
每年
since 1967,
反恐特警队至少招募一名新人
SWAT has brought up at least one recruit
来延续我们的传统
to carry on our tradition.
你派四名队员去巡逻
Send four officers down to patrol,
达到我开销降低15%的要求
hit my 15%,
我就保证你每年都能从警校里招一名新人
and I'll make sure you get to pick one recruit from the Academy.
怎么样
Deal?
成交
Deal.
你知道这会给他的家人带来多大的耻辱吗
You know how much shame this is causing his family?
是给他 又不是给我
That's on him, not me.
你想把你自己的兄弟送进监狱吗
You like putting away your own people?
我把罪犯送进监狱 无论他是不是中国人
I put away criminals, Chinese or not.
叔叔拜托 亚历克家很敬仰你
Uncle, please. Alec's family looks up to you.
如果你告诉他帮助我们可以挽回面子
If you tell him that he can save face by helping us,
他会交代的
he'll talk.
但是快没时间了
But time is running out.
如果他帮我们抓到权 我会和地方检察官说
If he helps us catch Kwon, I will speak to the D.A.
请求他从轻判决
about a reduced sentence.
我没杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
我相信你 但你要是不帮警♥察♥抓到这个人
I believe you, but unless you help the police catch this man,
你就会替他背负罪行的
you'll be punished for his sins.
你只有一次自救的机会
You have only one chance to help yourself.
我和你妈认识50年了
I've known your mother for 50 years.
这不是她应得的结果
She doesn't deserve this.
权保证过大家都会没事的
Kwon promised nobody would get hurt.
-我们在哪儿能找到他 -我不知道
- Where can we find him? - I don't know.
他为了安全起见每天换酒店
He moves hotels every day to be safe.
你知道权的下个攻击目标是哪个车场吗
You know what rail yard Kwon's gonna hit next?
一旦他发现我被捕了
I'm sure as soon as he found out I was arrested,
他肯定会换一份清单
he bought a new list.
清单 什么意思
List? What do you mean?
港口的货运经理
The shipping manager down at the ports,
是他把运货车厢的信息卖♥♥给了权
he's the one selling Kwon info on the freight cars.
你知道他叫什么吗
Well, tell us you know his name.
我派了警员守在赵所在位置的赴附近
Got a couple units sitting on Cho's location,
我的队伍准备好实施抓捕了
and my team will be ready to roll in five.
太好了 希望他能告诉我们
Oh, great. Let's hope he can tell us
权的下一个目标在哪儿
what Kwon's next target is then.
在我们出发之前
Listen, before we head out,
我想把事情先弄清楚
I want to get something straight right now.
好啊 怎么了
Sure, what's up?
我知道你为什么而来 威尔斯
I know why you're here, Wells.
我急需抓捕一个头号♥通缉犯
Yeah, I got a fugitive that needs scratching off the Most Wanted list.
别演了 老兄
Cut the act, man.
你根本不在乎这个权
You don't give a damn about Kwon.
你利用他来接近我
You just used him to get to me.
你在胡说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
男人一点
Man up.
承认吧 你来这儿是因为尼娅
Just admit that you are here because of Nia.
你去搞了个狗屁计划
You went and cooked up some crazy-ass scheme
这样你就能控制她的社交圈
so you could try to control who's in her life, or something like that.
看来你们俩今天通了几个有意思的电♥话♥
You two must have had some interesting phone calls today, huh?
尼娅 她的传闻很多
Nia... she's got some tells.
我知道她身边有新人了
I knew she had something new going on.
我去了她住的酒店
I dropped by her hotel.
花了我几小时 但后来我看到她和你一起走了
It took me a few hours, but then I saw her leaving with you.
我得说老兄 我很惊讶
I got to say, man, I'm surprised.
因为尼娅说在我之后 没和其他警♥察♥来往过
'Cause after me, Nia said she'd never hook up with another cop,
更别说是反恐特警队的人了
let alone a SWAT guy.
你知道你这么做已经违反条令了吗
Do you know how far out of policy you are, pulling this stunt?
对她来说你只是个跳板 你知道吧
You're just a rebound to her. You know that, right?
事实是 我和尼娅很清楚我们的关系
See, the thing is, Wells, Nia and I, we know what it is.
我只是她用来远离你
I'm just the guy she's using to get from you to the
而找到真爱的那个人
guy that she's eventually gonna end up with.
而且我们彼此都能接受
And we're both good with it.
就算她签了离婚协议
Just because she drafted up the papers
也不意味着这就结束了
does not mean that it is over.
你的新女朋友怎么样了
How 'bout your new girlfriend?
她知道你在跟踪你的前任吗
She know you're stalking your ex?
那你要干什么
So what now, hmm?
你要去找你的指挥官然后告诉他
You gonna go to your commander and tell him
-我们在争一个姑娘 -不 我不会的
- we're fighting over a girl? - No, I'm not.
我们要去抓到权然后结束这个案子
No, we're gonna go get Kwon and we're gonna close this case.
但是你别再接近我
But if you ever come near me again
或是威胁尼娅
or threaten Nia in any way,
否则你会后悔的
you're gonna wish you didn't.
那么我们该出发了 警司
Then I suggest we get rolling, Sergeant.
过来 大个子 趴在墙上
Come on now, big man, against the wall.
大家别紧张 我们不是风化组警♥察♥
Everybody stay cool. We're not Vice.
我们不是来突袭的
This is not a raid.
我们不是来扫你们兴的
We're not looking to stop the fun.
我们只是想找亚伦·赵
We're just looking for Aaron Cho.
听说你喜欢在大学球赛上下注
Hear you like betting college ball,
为此还欠了大罗西三万块
and dug yourself a hole for 30 grand with Big Rosie.
-你 你知道罗西 -谁不知道
- You-you know Rosie? - Who doesn't?
我们知道好多和她下赌注的人
We know a lot of folks who lay bets with her.
罗西告诉我
Rosie told me you just
你刚去她家清了所有的债
stopped by her place and squared what you owed.
手气这么好
With luck like this,
我明白了为什么
I can understand why
你要把运货单卖♥♥给被通缉的杀人犯了
you're selling freight car manifests to escaped killers.
你最近一次见权是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Kwon?
几个小时前
Uh... couple hours ago.
他给了我两万块
Uh, he gave me 20 grand for
买♥♥今晚到港的五十个集装箱的清单
a list of 50 containers coming in tonight.
我也要那份清单
Well, I'm gonna need that list, smart guy.
我这里没有 我发邮件给他了
I don't have it. I e-mailed it to him.
那我需要你转发给我
I'm gonna need you to forward it to me.
我们没收了权在第一起
We confiscated the oxy
火车劫案中使用的氧炔焊炬
on Kwon's first train robbery.
我们毁了他的维柯丁销赃局
We crashed his Vicodin party,
他现在手下缺了两人
and now he's down two men on his crew.
他还花了一大笔钱
And he's out a fat chunk of front money
从赵那里买♥♥那些集装箱的清单
after buying the shipping container numbers from Cho.
他现在走投无路了
Right, so now he's desperate.
但他心里明白火车车场碰不得了
But he knows the rail yards are too hot,
他必须更换策略
so he's got to change tactics.
你们定位到那些集装箱了吗
You guys get pings on those boxes yet?
五十个集装箱都经由火车运送到市区
Yeah, all 50 containers were brought into the city by train,
之后搬到平板卡车上
then transferred on flatbeds
-运往全国各地 -那权会怎么做
- heading to cities all over the country. - So what's Kwon gonna do,
不劫火车劫卡车吗
skip trains and start hijacking trucks?
我是这么觉得的
Yeah, that'd be my guess.
我们要搞清楚的是
We just have to figure out
他准备抢哪一票货
which one of these big rigs he's gonna take down.
所以我让克里斯帮我们列出了前五名
That's why I had Chris make us a top five list.
前五名什么 流行歌♥吗
Top five what? Pop songs?
装了价值最高的
Top five containers
货物的那五个集装箱
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表