剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
这些家伙一点都不在乎
These guys don't give a damn
留下证据
about the wreckage they leave in their wake.
我猜想 无论他们的目标是什么
My guess is, whatever the target,
他们计划成功后就消失
they plan on making a score and disappearing.
还是想不出奈斯特下士是怎么牵扯进来的
Still can't figure how Corporal Nestor was involved in all this.
我了解这个孩子 他平时的表现很好
I knew the kid-- he was as squared away as they come.
去阿富汗执行过两次任务而获得勋章
Decorated after two tours in Afghanistan
马上就要出发执行第三次任务了
and about to ship out on his third.
每个人都有弱点
Everybody's got a weak spot.
他们一定抓住了他的弱点
They must have found his somehow.
洪都 也许有答案了
Hondo, might have an answer.
那是奈斯特的家人
That's Nestor's family.
技术人员发现了电邮
The tech found e-mails.
看上去是他们威胁他偷武器
Looks like they, uh, threatened to kill his kids
否则就杀了他的小孩
if he didn't deliver on the weapons.
我们会抓住这些人的 鲁伊斯
We'll get these guys, Ruiz.
看吧
We'll see.
我现在虽然是特警
I might be SWAT now,
但海军的"永远忠诚"仍然在刻在我的脑海里
but semper fi still runs through my veins.
对于一个年轻的陆战队员被杀
I don't take the murder of a young Marine
-我感觉不比你轻松 -是吗
- any lighter than you do. - Yeah?
证明给我看
Prove it, then.
把这些混♥蛋♥抓住
Go find these bastards.
好了
Come on.
你不会真的生我气吧
You can't really be mad at me.
我不需要你来搅和我的私生活
I didn't need you to go messing in my personal life.
我也没想这样 我只是以为
I didn't mean to. I just figured
-泰早就知道冠军的事了 -他不知道
- that Ty already knew about Champ. - Well, he didn't.
现在我还得要跟他和基拉从头到尾解释一遍
And now I have to explain the whole thing to him and Kira,
我本来不想说的
which is something I was hoping to avoid.
为什么 难道交往不就应该是这样吗
Why? Isn't that what a relationship is?
你和他们俩交往的原因不就是这个吗
Isn't-isn't that why you're with the two of 'em?
算了 你根本不明白
You know what, forget it. You just don't get it.
我只是说
I'm just saying,
你在经历一件痛苦的事
you're going through something rough,
而你不愿意跟他们分享
and you're not wanting to share it with them.
这难道不是个警醒吗
That-that doesn't raise a red flag for you?
怎么 你现在成恋爱专家了
Oh, so now you're the relationship expert?
你说得对 我孤身一人
You're right. Okay, I'm alone.
而且我的私生活也是一团糟
And I'm-I'm a mess when it comes to my personal life.
可如果我找到了意中人
But if I ever did find someone,
还不要说是两个
let alone two someones,
我绝对不会想对他们隐瞒
I sure as hell wouldn't want to be keeping something
这样的事
like this from them.
我就是不明白你为什么不想告诉他们
I just don't get why you wouldn't tell them this.
也许我这个人就是这样
Well, maybe that's just who I am, okay?
也或许你压根就没有交往对人
Or maybe you're just not in the right relationship.
这就是伏击了囚车的两名嫌犯
So, these are the two who ambushed the prison bus.
格蕾丝·费特和约拿·霍尔特
Yeah. Grace Fetter and Jonah Holt.
原来马多克斯和霍尔特是表兄弟
Turns out Maddox and Holt are cousins.
所以他们搞到了一起
Explains how they tie together.
霍尔特自己也有案底...
Holt here has got a rap sheet of his own--
入室抢劫 偷车 但这次绝对是罪行升级
burglary, GTA-- but this is definitely a step up for him.
恐吓和杀害一名海军陆战队员
Yeah, blackmailing and murdering a Marine.
通知他的家人了吗
Does his family know yet?
鲁伊斯在处理遗体 安排通知他妻子的事宜
Ruiz is with the body, arranging notification for the wife.
你和鲁伊斯那样针锋相对 我想象不出
The way you and Ruiz butt heads, I can't imagine
你们是怎么在一起服役了四年
how you served four years together.
其实那时我们关系很好
Actually, back then, we were tight.
整个小队都很融洽
Whole unit was.
发生了什么
So what happened?
服役期满后 我没有继续服役
When my enlistment ended, I didn't re-up.
就这样退役了
I was one-and-done,
鲁伊斯这样的职业军人接受不了
and that didn't sit well with a career guy like Ruiz.
你从来没有跟他解释过你为什么不延长服役了吗
You ever explain to him why you didn't reenlist?
我觉得没有什么好解释的
I didn't think I owed him an explanation.
典型的洪都做派 知道吗
That's so Hondo. You know that.
发现了一件有意思的事
Found something interesting.
就目前了解
As far as we can tell,
格蕾丝和约拿高中时就在一起了
Grace and Jonah have been together since high school.
所以我很奇怪为什么她最近注册了一个
Which makes me wonder why she recently created
网络交友账号♥
an online dating profile and,
上个月跟这个人约会了四次
over the last month, went on four dates with this guy,
劳埃德·威廉姆斯
Lloyd Williams.
不是我说
Okay, I don't mean to throw shade,
但这老海绵宝宝可不像是格蕾丝的菜
but old SquarePants here doesn't really look like Grace's type.
我觉得她对他另有所图
Makes me think she wanted something from him.
-他是谁 -他在交♥友♥网♥站上的信息不多
- Who is he? - His dating profile's limited.
我只知道 他是某家
Best I can tell, he's an office drone
房♥屋抵押贷款公♥司♥的职员
at some home mortgage company.
叫上卢卡 过去查查
All right, take Luca. Go check him out.
好
Yep.
看看这个
Look at this.
-你喜欢吃这个 -也不是
- One of your favorites? - I don't know.
这可能是全洛杉矶我唯一没尝过的餐车
It's probably the only food truck in L.A. I haven't tried yet.
等办完正事
Maybe after.
还是现在吧 排队那人不就是我们要找的人吗
Maybe now. Isn't that our guy in line right there?
劳埃德·威廉姆斯
Lloyd Williams!
洛城警局 劳埃德 站住
LAPD! Stop right there, Lloyd!
来真的啊 好吧
Really? Okay.
借过
Excuse me.
别跑了
Hey. Hey, come on.
听着
Okay, look, look,
我不知道她想要什么 我发誓
I didn't know what she wanted. I swear.
你不知道谁想要什么 格蕾丝吗
Didn't know what who wanted? You talking about Grace?
你放松点
Why don't you take it easy,
跟我们把事情讲清楚
tell us the whole story, okay?
我在这个交友应用上认识了她
I met her on this dating app,
她挺... 性感的
and she was... hot.
我们约会了几次
So we-we went on a few dates.
她对我的工作很感兴趣
And she was really interested in my job,
我还挺喜欢的 因为以前从没人对我的工作感兴趣
which was nice, because no one's ever interested in my job.
但后来我发现她只对一件事
But then I realized that was the only thing
感兴趣
she was interested in.
所以我跟她吹了
So I told her I was done.
然后她就说她可以付钱买♥♥这些信息
And that's when she said she would pay me for the info.
-什么样的信息 -我知道的所有信息
- What kind of info? - Anything I had.
蓝图 安保系统的详细情况 警卫换岗
Blueprints, details on security systems, guard rotations.
所以他们计划要抢一家房♥屋抵押贷款公♥司♥
So they plan on robbing a mortgage company?
不是 我刚在这家公♥司♥做了不久
Oh, God, no. I just started working there.
是我之前的工作
I-I had another job before.
但在我把所有信息告诉了她之后
But after I told her everything,
我觉得应该辞职
I figured I should put in my notice.
你在说什么 劳埃德 什么工作
What are you talking about, Lloyd? What job?
你之前在哪里工作
Huh? Where did you work?
联邦储备银行现金处理中心
The cash processing center for the Federal Reserve.
劳埃德 下次
Next time, Lloyd,
先说这个
maybe start with that.
联邦储备银行洛杉矶分行
The L.A. Federal Reserve branch
是全国第二大的现金储备库
is the second largest cash reserve in the country.
虽然没有公开 但他们那里
They won't officially say, but they got to have
至少得有一亿到一点五亿现金
at least $100-$150 million in there.
和联邦储备银行的保安主管谈过了
Talked to the Federal Reserve security chief.
他不愿意透露
He didn't want to disclose anything
他们的排班以及安保措施
about their schedules or security measures.
然后你就告诉他M72式火箭筒的事了
Yeah, but then you told him about the M72 rockets.
对 突然他就松了口
Yeah, and, suddenly, he opened up.
一小时内 会有一辆装甲车
They have a new cash shipment arriving by armored car
运一批新钞来
in less than an hour.
我去通知鲁伊斯
I'll notify Ruiz.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表