剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
在酒瓶子里找不到答案的
You're not gonna find the answers at the bottom of a bottle.
这样才能找到答案
This is how you find your answers.
一家三口重新团聚
All three of us together again.
不
No.
-宝贝 来吧 -我不想
- Babe, do it. - I don't want to.
快看 那是布莱德抢的车
Check it out, that's the car Brad jacked.
在那里 左侧
Over there, to the left!
-我不想死 不 -你想的 听着
- I don't want to! No! - Yes, you do. Okay, listen!
我去看劳拉 快去
I got Lara. Go!
-你中枪了吗 -没
- Are you hit? u202d- No.
-没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? u202d- Yeah.
-来 我扶你起来 -好
- Here, let me get you up. u202d- Okay.
-你没事吧 中枪了吗 -没事
- You all right? You hit anywhere? u202d- No, I'm good.
走吧 我们离开这里
Okay, come on, let's get you up here.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
你不会想看到这一幕的 快走开
You don't want to see this, get out of here.
布莱德 放下枪
Hey, Brad, put the gun down.
结束了
It's over.
布莱德 别这样 兄弟
Brad, don't do this, man, come on.
-你不想今天就死掉 -别过来
- You don't want to die today. - You stay back.
好
Okay.
好吧 冷静
Okay. All right. Calm down.
我们来聊聊
Let's just talk.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
我深表怀疑
I doubt that.
不 我明白的 相信我
No, no, I-I do, trust me.
我也差一点什么都没有了
I came close to losing it all, too;
老婆 工作 家庭
my wife, my job, my home.
差一点 但我比较幸运
Close, but no cigar. u202dI got lucky.
但我懂你的愤怒
But that anger that you're feeling, I get it.
我也愤怒
I felt it, too.
我责怪所有人 银行 医生
I blamed everybody. I blamed the banks, I blamed the doctors,
还有上帝
I blamed God.
我一直觉得整个世界都在捉弄我
I kept thinking the world was out to get me,
没有我 我的家人可能会过得更好
that maybe my family would be better off without me.
如果我不在对他们来说更有价值呢
What if I was more valuable to them gone than here?
清理干净我的枪
Cleaning up my gun.
伪装成意外
That would've been easy...
是很简单的事
make it look like an accident.
但你没有勇气去做
But you didn't have the guts to do it.
在我做出那个决定之前
No, I-I had someone offer me a lifeline
有人抛给我一条救命绳索
before I had to make that choice.
所以我也给你一条救命绳索
That is why I'm offering you a lifeline.
我不想要
I don't want a lifeline.
趴下 手放背后
Get down. Hands behind your back.
那些被你杀死的人
You didn't offer the people you murdered
你没给他们选择生死的权力
a choice whether they lived or died.
你也不配有
You don't get to choose either.
我听到你说的话了
I heard what you said back there.
基础谈判技巧
Basic negotiating--
建立共鸣
form a connection,
说一切能获取他们的信任的话
say whatever you need to build their trust.
仅此而已 我没事
That's all. I'm good.
妈 他在做正确的事
Mama, he was doing right.
他想阻止别人偷东西
He was trying to stop someone from stealing.
他不应该遭遇这些
He doesn't deserve any of this.
他是个好孩子 他是个好孩子
He's a good kid, he's a good kid.
事情会好起来的 我保证
Things will be okay, I promise.
怎么好起来 妈
How, Ma?
对不起 但是怎么好起来 你怎么能保证
I'm sorry, but how, how can you promise that?
因为我现在只能这么说
Because that's all I got for you right now.
因为作为你母亲
Because, as your mother,
我有义务告诉你 一切都会没事的
it's my job to tell you that everything is gonna be fine,
一切都会解决的 就算我害怕
everything's gonna work out, even if I'm scared,
就算我根本不知道事情接下来会怎么样
even if I don't have a damn clue what's going to happen.
他的手术做完了
He's out of surgery.
他熬过来了 但手术中出现了一些并发症
He made it, but there were some complications.
尽管我们尽了全力
Despite our best efforts,
达瑞尔脚上的伤受到了感染
the wound in Darryl's leg became infected
对他的生命构成了威胁
and posed a risk to his health.
我们能够挽救这条腿
We were able to save the leg,
但不得不切除大量的肌肉组织
but had to remove a great deal of muscle tissue.
他可以走路 但腿部功能不可能再恢复如初了
He'll be able to walk, but he'll never have full functionality.
-但是他会活下来吗 -是的
- But he's gonna live? u202d- Yes.
我给你们一点时间
I'll give you a moment.
如果你们有疑问 我就在附近
I'm around if you have questions.
谢谢
Thank you.
事情会好起来的
Things will be okay.
等等 等等 罗伯特校长
Wait. Wait, wait. Principal Roberts?
什么事
Yes?
很高兴赶上你了 你的秘书说你刚走
I'm glad I caught you. Your secretary said you just left.
我是多米尼克·卢卡警官
I'm Officer Dominique Luca.
我们之前在电♥话♥里聊过凯莉·斯图尔特的事
We spoke on the phone earlier about, um, Kelly Stewart.
对 我正要回家 警官
Right. I'm on my way home, Officer.
你应该完成那封推荐信
You should've written that letter
我之前在电♥话♥里也提到过
like I mentioned on the phone earlier.
请你给我一分钟行吗
Look, I just need one minute, please?
就一分钟
Just one minute.
好吧 但是快一点
All right, but make it a quick minute.
好 很快 我成长的过程中
Okay, quick. When I was growing up,
我认为自己没有什么价值
I didn't think I was worth much of anything. Okay?
老师会叫我在班上朗读
Teachers would call me to read in class
我会当场僵住
and I would just freeze up.
其他孩子会开始笑我
Kids would start laughing at me, you know?
他们嘲笑我
Like, they'd make fun of me,
所以对他们大打出手让他们闭嘴
so I start wailing on them to shut them up.
我停学的次数连我自己都数不清
And I got suspended more times than I can even count.
连我爸都觉得
I mean, my old man didn't even think
我会一事无成
I was gonna amount to anything,
但是在我14岁时 我遇到一位老师
but when I was 14, I had a teacher,
他叫克拉克先生
his name was Mr. Clark,
他是第一个说我聪明
he's the first person to ever tell me that I was smart
只是看待事物的角度有点不一样的人
and that I just saw things a little differently.
他带我去看心理医生
And he took me to see a therapist
心理医生诊断我有阅读障碍症
who diagnosed me with dyslexia.
所以他们帮我学会如何阅读
So they helped work me to learn how to read.
自此之后 我就不再和人打架
And after that, I-I stopped getting in fights
成绩也进步了
and I turned my grades around.
现在我是特警队的一名警官
And now I'm-I'm a SWAT officer.
所以我一定是有价值的
You know, so I must've been worth something,
全都因为有人给了我第二次机会
and it was all because someone gave me a second chance.
我认识凯莉一年了
I've known Kelly for a year.
这点她的档案里没有写
And you're not gonna read it in her file,
但是她善良又勤奋
but she is kind and she's hardworking
还很聪明
and smart.
她只是需要有人给她第二次机会
She just needs somebody to give her a second chance.
-秋季来上学吧 -不是吧
- You start this fall. - No way!
是的
Yes way!
太好了
Yeah!
就是说你不会再辅♥导♥我了吗
Does this mean no more tutoring sessions?
当然不可能 孩子 别想这么轻易甩掉我
Not a chance, kiddo. You can't get rid of me that easy.
-太好了 -是吗 做得好
- Good. - Yeah? Good job.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
你说过只要一个月
You said one month.
这是两个月 或许要三个月的工作
This is two, maybe three months' work.
如果我一开始就和你这么说
If I'd told you that from the get-go,
你永远也不会看那个文件
you'd never have read the file.
你是想从特警队里挖走我吗
Are you trying to poach me from SWAT?
纳瓦罗是个坏人
Look, Navarro's a bad guy.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表