剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你说小偷是个女的
You said it was a woman who stole it.
-你看见她了吗 -偷走的时候没看到
- Did you see her? - u202dNot when it happened, no.
但是餐厅让我看了监控录像
But the restaurant let me watch their security tapes.
可以看到她 光天化日之下
You could see her, plain as day, grab my bag
拿着我的包大摇大摆地走出门 我填了报案单
and waltz out the door. I filed a police report,
但我猜钱包被偷算不上什么头等大事
but I guess a stolen purse isn't exactly high priority.
-现在这就是头等大事了 -我们去调报告
- Well, it's high priority now. - Let's pull the report.
如果这个小偷能带我们找到马多克斯的下落
If this purse snatcher is the link to Maddox,
-我们得先找到她 -没错
- we need to find her. -Right.
正如你要求的一样
Exactly what you asked for.
最新款 全自动
The latest issue, full auto.
-催泪瓦斯呢 -另一个箱子里
- And the tear gas? - Next crate.
当然了 如果没有这个 这些都不算什么
Of course, none of it means anything without the real prize.
比我们想象得还要厉害
Packed more of a punch than we thought.
很高兴你只是擦破了皮
Glad you only got scraped up.
发射这个肯定很威风
Must be pretty badass to fire one of these.
我们行动时 发射这个都交给你
When we do the job, it'll be all you.
看起来我们准备得差不多了
Looks like we're about ready now.
她就在那
There she is, right over there.
谢谢
Thanks.
泰 你怎么来了
Ty. What are you doing here?
基拉没事吧
Is everything okay with Kira?
基拉没事
Yeah, Kira's fine.
-那你呢 -什么 为什么这么问
- W-What about you? - What? Why?
你没来吃午餐
You didn't show up to lunch,
之后再也没接过电♥话♥
you haven't picked up your phone since.
-我一直在给你打电♥话♥ -就是一直很忙
- I've been calling. - Things have just been busy.
下班了也忙
For after work, too?
基拉说你发短♥信♥说今晚不来了
Kira said you bailed on tonight in a text.
-这不像你 克里斯 -没事吧
- It's not like you, Chris. - Is everything okay here?
没事 这位是泰
Yeah, everything's fine. This is, uh, Ty.
泰 这是吉姆·斯特里特
Ty, this is Jim Street.
-泰 -吉姆 -不好意思 兄弟
- Ty. - Jim. - Sorry man.
我可能有点保护过度了
I guess I'm just a little overprotective,
毕竟发生了这些事
with everything going on.
什么意思 发生了什么
What do you mean? What's going on?
-没什么 -克里斯的狗快死了
- Nothing. - Just, with Chris's dog dying and everything.
你的狗快死了
Your dog is dying?
我们都不知道你还有条狗
We... we didn't even know you had a dog.
他是我之前在K9时的搭档
He's my former K9 partner.
我之后会告诉你和基拉这件事的 好吗
I'll tell you and Kira about it later, okay?
这是什么
What are we looking at?
我们拿到了餐厅的录像带
We got ahold of the restaurant security video
录下了利亚·沃克尔钱包被偷的过程
showing Lea Walker's purse being stolen.
拍到了小偷 但是并没有太多线索
Shows the theft, but there's really not much else to go on.
但是这个隔壁超♥市♥的监控录像
But this just came in-- it's from the market next door.
他们共用一个停车场
They share the same parking lot as the restaurant.
这里 是她吗
There. Isn't that her?
肯定是和我们看到
This is definitely the same woman
去探监马多克斯的那个女人是同一人
we saw visiting Maddox in prison.
找到你了
Gotcha.
我去查车牌号♥
I'll run the plate.
她叫格蕾丝·费特 这是她在北好莱坞的地址
Name is Grace Fetter. Got an address in North Hollywood.
基地军械库刚盘点完了库存
Base armory just completed their inventory.
还有三把M27
They're missing three more M72s
六把M4A1卡♥宾♥枪♥
along with a half dozen M4A1 carbines
还有催泪瓦斯人群镇♥压♥包不见了
and a tear gas crowd suppression kit.
你还想说这不是内部人偷走的吗
You still want to tell me it was an outsider who took all of that?
你是对的
You're right.
一定有一名海军陆战队员在帮这些人搞武器
It's got to be a Marine that armed this crew,
所以我通知了刑事调查科
which is why I alerted our Criminal Investigative Division.
他们正赶来接手这个案子
They're on their way up to take over the case.
不行
The hell they are.
这案子开始交给了特警队 也要由特警队结束
This started with SWAT; SWAT's gonna finish it.
什么时候你也能完成任务了
Since when are you a guy that sees the mission through?
我们查到马多克斯现在可能所在地址
We've got a possible location for Maddox right now.
刑事调查科来不及赶到那
CID will never get a unit here in time.
好吧 我作为调查科的代表和你一起去
Fine. I'll go along, as CID's representative.
-我们不需要你 -我听说你的队伍少了个人
- We don't need you. - I hear your team's down a man.
至少 你能多个人帮忙
Very least, I'm an extra pair of hands.
他说得对 洪都
He's right, Hondo.
也省去了跟海军调查科的繁文缛节
And it'll save me the politics with Marine CID.
索马里是二十年前的事了
You know, Somalia was 20 years ago.
某些时候 你得放下了
At some point, you got to let it go.
你的兄弟们需要你
Your brothers needed you.
而你想都没想就走了
You walked out without a second thought.
你不知道你在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
还走不走了
We rollin' or what?
指挥部呼叫20D
Command to 20-David.
洪都 我们收到了坏消息
Hondo, looks like we got some bad intel.
无人机飞过了目标区域
Drone did a fly over the target.
看起来 那栋房♥子后面还有些建筑
It looks like there are several structures behind the house
在蓝图上并未显示
that weren't on the blueprints we pulled.
一定是政♥府♥不知情的违法建筑
Must be un-permitted construction the city didn't know about.
我们会借鉴平时训练的成果
So we'll improvise on the fly
在飞行过程中见机行事
like we're trained to do.
填补空位
Fill the gaps!
保持机动
Stay liquid!
门是开着的
It's open.
两人一组
Give me two. Give me two.
行动
Go.
左边没人
Left side clear.
马多克斯的囚服 我们来对地方了
Hey, Maddox's jumpsuit. We're in the right place.
房♥子没人 去后面检查
House is clear. Let's sweep the back.
在后方看他们行动也太难受了
Tough watching from the sidelines.
欢迎加入我的世界
Welcome to my world.
我都不知道你怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
信任他们
I put my trust in the team.
别担心 你很快就能出外勤了
Don't worry, you'll be back in the field soon enough.
看起来是个车♥库♥或工作室
Looks like a garage or a workshop.
卢卡 克里斯 去左边
Luca, Chris, left side.
谭和斯特里特跟着我 行动
Tan and Street with me. Move, move.
左边没人
Left side clear.
工作室没人 没有看到马多克斯和费特
Workshop's clear. No sign of Maddox or Grace Fetter.
不需要支援 四处搜查
Code 4. Look around and see
看看他们有没有留下什么东西
what they might have left behind.
洪都
Hondo.
军士长
Master Sergeant.
卢卡
Luca.
-空的 -洪都 有东西需要你来看下
- Empty. - Hondo, something I need you to see.
不可能
Aw. Can't be.
你认识他
You know him?
是的
Yeah.
斯科特·奈斯特 下士
Scott Nestor. Corporal.
看样子我们找到给他们送武器的陆战队员了
I guess we found the Marine who was arming them.
根据警探所说
Hey, according to the detective,
格蕾丝·费特和男友约拿·霍尔特一起住在这
Grace Fetter lives here with her longtime boyfriend, Jonah Holt.
男友符合另一个囚车袭击者的描述
Matches the description of our other prison bus attacker.
是的 看起来
Yeah. Looks like they had
后屋还睡了两个人
two more people bunked in their back room.
他们可能在为下次抢劫
They're probably building a crew
组建队伍
for whatever heist they're planning.
这里没有任何东西显示
There's nothing in here that indicates
-他们下次抢劫的目标是什么 -不知道
- what their next target is? - Nah. As far as that goes,
他们清理了这里 好像知道我们要来
they cleaned up like they knew we were coming.
他们什么证据都没留下
They left nothing to tip their hand.
唯一肯定的就是 他们已经蓄势待发
The only thing we know for sure is that they're loaded for bear.
是不是很奇怪
Is it weird he didn't do more
他们没有费心藏匿这个士兵的尸体
to try and hide the soldier's body?
不 只是证实了我们的想法
No, it just confirms what we already know.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表