剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
You got one hell of a cop riding shotgun.
你们没事吧
So you're all good?
没事
Yeah. All good.
和托尼同车巡逻很不错
It's great riding with Tony.
有时他还会让我来开
Sometimes he even lets me drive.
让他开是个错误
Yeah, that's a mistake.
我得带狗狗去喝点水
All right, look, I got to get this boy some water.
再次谢谢你
Thanks again, man.
走
Come on.
很高兴看到你状态不错
Glad to see you're doing well.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks-- you, too.
话说 我们该走了
Anyway, better get going.
厨房♥里大概一地都是餐具
There's probably dishes all over the kitchen floor and...
很高兴见到你们
It's great to see you guys.
本神父
Hey, Father Ben.
谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Thanks for getting back to me.
家人很安全 谢谢
Yeah, family's safe, thanks.
你那边一切安好吧 那就好
Everything good on your end? Good, good.
你记不记得2010年
Hey, you remember that priest
我们派去海地救援的那个神父
that we were sending aid to down in Haiti back in 2010?
我需要他帮忙去那看下几个孩子
Yeah, I need him to check on a couple kids down there for me.
打搅一下
Excuse me.
有什么事吗 警官
How can I help you, Officer?
今天真是惊险啊
That was one hell of a day we had, huh?
看来我们都熬过来了
Think we're getting through the thick of it.
今天倒塌的酒店里
Listen, a friend of mine
有我的一个朋友
was in that hotel that came down today,
我知道警方把他们送来了这家医院
and I know they were sending folks your way.
我希望你能告诉我她有没有事
I was hoping you could tell me if she came through okay.
-她叫什么 -尼娅·威尔斯
- What's her name? - Nia Wells.
找到了
Oh, here she is.
尼娅·威尔斯 因脑震荡入院
Nia Wells, admitted with a concussion.
2723号♥病房♥
Room 2723.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
今早接到电♥话♥时 我在凤♥凰♥城
Yeah, I was in Phoenix this morning when I got the call.
我抛下所有的事赶来
I dropped everything.
好消息是她没事
Good news is, she'll be just fine.
你们俩结婚多久了
How long you two been married?
大概六年
Uh, about six years.
其实我们在办离婚
Well, we're getting divorced, actually.
有趣的是发生这种事的时候
Funny how something like this happens, and...
我不知道 改变了人看待事情的方式
I don't know, it changes how you look at things.
我去 老大
Damn, boss.
抱歉
Sorry.
其实比我想得好多了
I actually thought it was gonna be a hell of a lot worse.
你来找我有什么重要的事
So, what's so important, you were parked on my porch?
是关于斯特里特的
It's about Street.
-他怎么了 -说来好笑
- What about him? - Funny.
他们执行任务的时候 他无所畏惧
He's as fearless as they come in the field,
但是叫他去见你的时候 他就畏畏缩缩的
but you ask him to talk to you, he shakes like a leaf.
斯特里特没什么好怕我的
Street's got nothing to fear from me.
但你是他复职的唯一机会
Except you're his only shot at getting his job back.
我还没看到任何迹象 让我觉得他想要复职
I haven't seen anything that makes me think he wants it
或是他值得复职
or that he's earned it yet.
我觉得斯特里特在更衣室的时候
I think Street was trying to connect back there
是想和我们联络感情
in the locker room, you know?
我担心他
I'm worried about him.
我认为离开特警队 斯特里特就迷失了方向
I think Street's lost without SWAT.
我也担心他
I'm worried about him, too.
但是如果他想复职
But if he wants his job back,
不能只靠嘴说 要用行动向我证明
he's gonna have to prove it to me using more than just words.
那就让他知道这一点
Then let him know that.
知道复职之门还有机会开启
That there's a chance that the door is still open,
这样他就能走进去
so he can walk through it.
这扇门从来就没关上
The door was never closed.
但如果他想争取复职
But if he wants to earn his way back,
他就必须让我看到
he's gonna have to show me
他愿意承担责任 承认自己的错误
that he's willing to be accountable and own his mistakes.
我不能让一个不愿对人敞开心扉
I cannot afford to have a member of this team
又将我拒之门外的队员待在这个小队里
who shuts down inside and freezes me out.
克里斯
Chris.
有时这份工作
Sometimes this job--
会让你拒人于千里 让你难以相信别人
it closes you off and it makes it really hard to trust people.
但是在执勤时 我们把性命交于彼此手中
But we hold each other's lives out there.
这是份很沉重的责任
And that is a hell of a duty.
我要知道斯特里特明白这一点
And I need to see that Street gets that.
在他准备好之前 我不能强迫他改变
I can't force the man to change until he's ready.
是
Yeah.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表