剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
carrying the highest-priced cargo.
这五个里只有一个里面装有药品 这个
Out of those, only one has pharmaceutical drugs. This one.
计划今晚运往圣路易斯
Scheduled to take off for St. Louis tonight
里面装了价值六百万的羟考酮
with $6 million in Percocet.
人们总说特警队只是一帮
Everyone who says SWAT's just a bunch of jocks
头脑简单四肢发达的人
who only care how much they bench is selling you guys short.
做得很好
That's nice work.
我们边走边定计划 走吧
We'll form a plan as we roll. Let's move.
对权的抓捕有什么进展吗
Any closer to catching Kwon?
我们接近了
We're getting warmer.
预算会议怎么样
The budget meeting, how'd it go?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
有人要走吗
Are we losing anybody?
要走几个 杰西
How many, Jess?
先别告诉别人
Don't tell anyone yet.
迪肯 听我说
Hey, Deac. Listen, um...
我有个可能有点奇怪的请求
I got a strange, paranoid request.
你说
I'm listening.
这个法警
The Marshal.
替我盯着点他 行吗
Keep an eye on him for me, all right?
我之前就感觉你们俩
You know, I thought I clocked something
有点问题问题
between you guys earlier.
你们有过结吗 旧案子结下的梁子吗
You got history? Bad blood from an old case?
我待会和你说 可能没什么事
I'll fill you in later. It's probably nothing.
替我看着点
Just... watch my six out there.
收到
Roger that.
药的货板都拿出来了 也按你的要求都做了
Took out the pallets of Percocet, did everything else you asked.
车在这
There she is.
你确定你能开吗
You sure you can handle this beast?
别羞辱我了
Don't insult me.
就像我们说过的
All right, so like we talked about.
走景观大道上高速
Take the scenic route to the freeway,
然后走圣佩罗东边那条路
then use surface streets east of San Pedro.
那边是工业区 所以没行人
It's an industrial area, so no pedestrians.
开慢点 每个红灯都停下
Keep it under 30, hit every red light.
我们会全程监控你 所以别担心
We got eyes on you at all times, so don't worry.
他看起来很让你担心吗 迪肯
He look worried to you, Deac?
你还缺点东西
Hey. You're missing something.
-什么东西 -"上车 坐好 闭嘴"
- What's that? "Get in, sit down and shut up."
非常棒
Perfect.
好了
All right.
别告诉黑贝蒂这些
Don't tell Black Betty about this.
我开别的车的话 她会非常嫉妒的
She gets jealous when I take other girls out for a spin.
20D 我这边一切正常
All right. 20 David, all clear on my one.
-你们那边怎么样 -暂时正常 继续走
- How's my three side looking? - Clear for now. Just keep cruising.
-等权上钩 -收到 洪都
- Let Kwon take the bait. - Roger that, Hondo.
30D 收到了吗
Hey, 30 David, you copy?
收到 22D
22 David, copy.
等你下口令
Just waiting for you to say when.
20D 开始了
20 David, game on.
有三名嫌疑人手持机关枪
Okay, we got three suspects armed with AKs.
打开后备箱
Open up!
我可不这么想
I don't think so, bro.
从你左边来了 卢卡
Coming up on your left, Luca.
放下武器
20D呼叫指挥部
20 David to Command.
我们正与犯罪分子进行交火 发生交火
We're taking rounds. Shots fired.
这里是20D 嫌疑人在圣佩罗向东逃离
This is 20 David. Suspect headed east on San Pedro.
24D呼叫指挥部 一名嫌犯倒地
24 David to Command, one suspect down.
25D呼叫指挥部 又一名嫌犯倒地
25 David to Command, second suspect down;
结束任务
I'm code four.
你和我去追权 走
You and me got Kwon. Let's go!
我左侧
I got left side.
我右侧
I go right.
也许我们应该分开搜索
Hey, maybe we should spread out.
不 不 我们一起
No. No, we keep formation.
他手里有AK-47 也敢开枪
This guy's got an AK-47 he's not afraid to use.
-你听到了吗 -上 上
- You hear that? - Go, go.
迪肯 报告位置
Deac, what's your 20?
迪肯 报告位置
Deac, what's your 20?
迪肯 听到了吗
Deac, do you read me
报告位置
What's your 20?
20D 发生通讯故障
20 David, had a comms malfunction.
从你背后来
Coming up on your six.
收到 迪肯
Roger. Deac,
我正前方有动静
I got movement at my 12 o'clock.
我从右边过去
I'm going right.
收到 我去和你汇合
Roger that. I'll meet you there.
洛城警局 举起手 出来
LAPD! Come out and show me your hands.
你有看见其他人吗
Did you see anyone else out here?
你还好么
You good?
20D呼叫指挥部
This is 20 David to Command.
最后一名嫌疑人倒地
Last suspect down.
刚才那几枪很险
It was a close shot.
算是吧
Yeah, I guess it was.
我花了很多时间练习射击
I put in a lot of hours at the range.
你的队伍管理得很好 我明白为何特警队选了你
Hey, you run a tight team. I can see why SWAT gave you one.
谢谢你 在他杀掉我之前干掉他
Thanks, for getting him before he got a clean shot at me.
那就这样吧
Well, I guess we're done here.
洪都
Yeah. Hey, Hondo.
我还爱着她
I still love her,
希望能有一次重来的机会
and I want another chance.
如果你也经历过这种事
And if you've ever been in a similar situation, man,
你就能明白我的处境
you can understand where I'm coming from.
我遇见一个即将离婚的女人
I met a woman who was finalizing a divorce.
她前夫已经有了新女友
And her ex already had a new girlfriend,
所以本来应该没有任何问题
so there wasn't supposed to be any type of problem.
威尔斯 你该像男人一样来找我
Wells, you should've come to me like a man,
我们可以谈 但你没有
and we could've talked it out, but no,
你决定动用关系
you decided to pull some strings
参与我的行动 来看看我
so you could ride shotgun and size me up.
好 那我现在请求你 男人对男人
Okay, so I'm asking you right now, man-to-man,
别挡我的路
stay out of my way.
给我个机会赢回她的芳心
Give me a chance to win her back.
我没有挡你的路
I'm not in your way.
尼娅想跟谁在一起是她的决定
Whoever Nia wants to be with is her call.
我听尼娅的 不会听你的
And I take my cues from Nia, not you.
大家听着
Listen up.
我知道最近有很多传言
I know there have been rumors,
都是真的
and they're true.
上级通知特警队
SWAT has been told by the powers that be
必须砍掉15%的预算
that we have to cut our budget by 15%.
我们已经想尽办法
We tried to cut everything else we could,
但仍需调离四名特警队成员
but we have to transfer four members of SWAT
去做巡警
back down to patrol.
行了 听着
All right, listen, listen. Hey!
我知道 情况不好
I know, it sucks,
但请记住 巡警也是很重要的工作
but remember, patrol is important work,
你们依然是城里最优秀警♥察♥的代表
and you still represent this city's finest.
巡警的工作能让你们真正做出成绩
Patrol is a place where you can make a difference.
以下四名警官
Effective immediately,
调去做巡警 立即生效
these four officers will transfer to patrol.
说吧
Go ahead.
德兰德·索科维尔
DeAndre Sockwell.
格里芬·布伦德尔
Griffin Blundell.
雷纳尔多·埃斯基韦尔
Reynaldo Esquivel.
杰瑞米·蒂勒
Jeremy Tiller.
还有 今年仅招收一名
Also, we're only allowed to take in one new recruit
新成员加入特警队
into SWAT this year,
如果你们的警♥察♥朋友
so if you have friends on the force who wanted
想参加选拔 告诉他们今年最好不要来
to try out, let them know this is not the year to do it.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表