剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
所以他更有可能在家
so there's a good chance he's at his house.
我们知道他要来真的
We know he's serious enough
他已经买♥♥了一个非法加大弹匣
to buy an illegal extended magazine.
这小孩已经准备好大开杀戒了
This kid is ready and willing to raise hell.
我们开始行动
So let's take care of business,
对抗恶狼
and confront the wolf.
什么意思
What's that?
巴克以前经常说的话
Something Buck used to say.
2013年1月
洛城警局 快离开这里
LAPD. Move, move, move. Get out of here.
快点 快动起来 所有人都要离开
Okay. Let's go. Everybody move. I want everybody out.
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go. Let's go. Move.
洛城警局 快离开这里
LAPD. Move, move. u202dLet's go.
女士们 马上走
Ladies, go. Now.
-洪都 -在这
- Hondo. - u202dHere. Here.
大家都还好吗
Is everyone okay?
我朋友克里斯多夫受了很重的伤 那边
No. My friend Christopher is hurt really bad, right there.
我觉得那边还有个受伤的老师
And I think there's a hurt teacher right there.
-洛城警局特警队 你还好么 -我没事
- LAPD SWAT. You okay? - I'm okay.
把手放在这 用力按住
Put your hand here. Keep the pressure.
帮帮我妻子和其他在食堂的孩子 往那边走
Help my wife and the kids in the cafeteria, out that way.
-枪手在哪 -他也在那
- Where's the shooter? - He's in there, too.
刚刚进去 戴了顶黑色棒球帽
Just went in, wearing a black cap.
-食堂传来多次枪声 -所有人趴下
- We got multiple shots in the cafeteria. - Everyone stay down!
枪手最后出现时戴着一顶黑色棒球帽
Shooter last seen wearing a black baseball cap.
20D追捕中
20-David in pursuit.
所有人 趴下
Everybody, stay down! Stay down!
-洛城警局 -吓我一跳
- LAPD! - u202dOh, my God!
-没事 -枪手在哪
- It's okay. - Where's the shooter?
-在厨房♥ -快离开
- In the kitchen. - Move. Move. Go.
20D发现嫌犯
20-David has eyes on the shooter.
他手里有把半自动手♥枪♥
He's carrying a semi-auto hand gun.
我们准备进入进行追捕
We're moving in to engage.
洛城警局
LAPD!
今天
里面没有动静 准备好破门进入了吗
There's no movement inside. We ready to make entry?
"我真希望我能和他们一起在河山高中
"I wish I could've done River Hill with them.
他们太聪明了
"They were so wise.
我觉得和你聊天
"I thought talking to you
是第二个最接近跟你儿子对话的事了"
"would be the next closest thing to talking to your son."
告诉他 "我儿子当年做错了
Tell him "My son was wrong.
你不需要重蹈覆辙"
You don't need to make his mistakes."
装好
Set.
前进 前进
Move, move, move, move, move.
破门 三 二
Breach in three, two...
两人一组 两人一组
Two, two, two, two. Two, two!
两人一组
Give me two, give me two!
"他唯一做错的事就是
"The only thing he was wrong about
没有先杀了你"
was that he should've killed you first."
"他唯一做错的事就是没有先杀了你"
像我杀了我妈妈一样
这有人
We got somebody.
没有找到文斯·弗朗茨和TEC-9
No Vince Franz, no TEC-9,
他把手♥机♥留在家里了
and he left his cell phone here.
所以我们追踪不到他
So we won't be able to track him.
他有出现在学校吗
Any sign of him at his school?
温戴利的小队在学校
Vandelli's team is at Hammond Ridge now.
文斯没去上学
Vince never showed for class.
我要过去 这是我家
Hey, I need to get through. That's my house.
队长 等一下
Captain, hold on a second.
请问我能过去吗
Can I go through, please?
让她过来
Hey, let her through.
这是我家 发生了什么事
That's my house. What's going on?
-你叫什么名字 -惠特妮·弗朗茨
- What's your name? - u202dWhitney Franz.
文斯·弗朗茨是你弟弟吗
Vince Franz is your brother?
-他在哪 -我不知道
- Where is he? - u202dI don't know.
学校 发生什么事了
School? What's going on?
我们需要找到你弟弟
We need to locate your brother.
他告诉我过你他在学校遇到什么事了吗
Did he tell you about any problems at Hammond Ridge High?
没有 他才去那两周
No. He's only been there, like, two weeks;
-一直都很好 -两周
- he's been doing fine. - Two weeks?
他之前在哪读书
Where'd he go before that?
-雷顿 -雷顿高中吗
- Leighton. - u202dLeighton High?
文斯在那惹麻烦了吗 不是哈蒙德山吗
Wait, Vince had problems there? Not at Hammond Ridge?
他被那开除了
Yeah, he was expelled.
现在能告诉我发生了什么吗
Now, will you please tell me what's going on?
-我妈妈在哪 -克里斯
- Where's my mom? - Chris.
队长 我们有麻烦了
Captain, we got a problem.
我认为我们守错学校了
I think we've been guarding the wrong school.
卡伦校长 我们认为
Principal Cullen, we believe
你们以前的一位学生
one of your former students
计划袭击你们学校
has plans to attack your school.
他的名字文斯·弗朗茨
His name is Vince Franz.
我们是他的目标 我们该做什么
So we're the target. What should we do?
你们有多少带枪守卫
How many armed guards are there?
目前有两位校警
Two of our resource officers are here now.
那保护不了1600名学生
That's not enough to protect 1,600 students.
需要疏散学生吗
Should we evacuate?
不 他随时都可能出现
No, he could show up any minute,
那样可能会让你们有危险
that could put you right in the line of fire.
如果她把学生转移到一个大点的地方
What if she moves all the students to one large area
让人守住 门呢
and has the officers guard the doors?
体育馆
The gym.
只有两个入口
Only two entrances,
可以从屋里反锁 没有外露窗户
locks from the inside, no exposed windows.
尽快转移校内学生和教职员
Move your students and faculty there as fast as you can.
带他们去安全的地方 我们立刻赶过去
Get them safe. We're on our way.
医生当值中
是的 校长 好
Yes, ma'am. Okay.
卡伦校长要大家去体育馆
Principal Cullen wants everyone to the gym.
我们走 把书包留下
Let's go. Leave your bags.
快点
Hurry.
-快走 -去体育馆
- Let's move. - Get to the gym.
快点 快走 快点
Let's go, let's go. Let's go.
在你们一些人当上特警队员之前
Before some of you were SWAT,
巴克说世界上大多数人
Buck talked about how most of the world
都是爱好和平的
is made up of peaceful folks
他们竭尽全力避免暴♥力♥
who avoid violence at all cost.
他把这些人叫做羊群
He called them the flock.
他还说有狼群存在
He would also say you have wolves;
狼群用暴♥力♥袭击羊群
people who use violence to attack that flock.
然而还有一个群体
And there's one remaining group.
这个群体保护着羊群
Those who live to protect that flock
对抗狼群
and confront those wolves.
那就是牧羊犬群 就是我们
That group's the sheepdogs, and that is who we are.
这就是我们成为反恐特警队员的原因
That is why we are SWAT.
我知道今天的事件
I know today's brought back some
给六年前在场的一些人带来了不好的回忆
bad memories for those of us who were there six years ago.
但我们要确保这次会有不一样的结果
Well, let's make sure this time's different.
你当年在场吗
You were there?
保护羊群
Protect the flock.
2013年1月
-以利亚 让大家往那个方向走 -明白
- Elijah, keep them going that way. - Got it.
鲁安队长会在这里负责指挥
Captain Ruane is here to take point.
你是K9分队的吗
You the K9 unit?
我是阿隆索警官 长官
Officer Alonso, sir.
我和冠军随时待命进入校园
Champ and I are ready to go in when needed.
你知道滥杀枪手协议吗
You know active-shooter protocol?
你负责支援我
You're my backup, then.
现在我们要去二楼208室
We're heading to the second floor, room 208.
我们走
Let's go.
里面有人
Somebody's in there.
是什么 冠军
What is it, Champ?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表