剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
The dudes who braced you, do you know what set they were from?
都是些老炮
It was old school O.G.S.
身上有监狱的文身 带头的人戴了条头巾
Prison tats. Main dude had a do-rag.
他们叫他碎颅者
They called him Chipper.
在证实你说的是实情前 你要跟我们去趟市里
Until your intel's verified, you're coming downtown.
我真是厌倦了努力工作
Hey, man, I'm so tired of trying to be hard.
我们走
Let's go.
在数据库里输入"碎颅者" 查到了一个人
Ran the alias "Chipper" Through the database and got a hit.
拜伦·里德 48岁
Byron Reid, 48.
在福尔松监狱待的时间比在街头还长
He's spent more time in Folsom than he has on the street.
里德的绰号♥怎么来的
Where'd Reid get the nickname?
他喜欢把对方的整张脸上的的器官挖下来
He likes killing his rivals by unloading entire clips in their faces,
砍掉他们的头
chipping away at their skulls,
让他们的葬礼上亲友无法瞻仰遗容
so their funerals are closed-casket.
有意思 知道里德最后出现的地址吗
Lovely. We got an LKA on Reid?
在88街出生并长大
88th Street, born and raised.
根据帮派情报
According to gang intel,
碎颅者管这个街区
Chipper rules the block.
靠
Damn.
去奶奶家 去拿家伙
Hit grandma's, get the gauges.
洛城警局特警队
Lapd swat!
他们跑去拿枪了
They're running for their gun stash!
把手背到身后
Give me that damn hand!
我要动手了
I'm going hands-on.
把手背到身后
Give me your hands!
跟住他 迪肯 我去南边
Keep on him, Deac, I got the three!
让开 奶奶
Move, Grandma!
弯下腰去
All right, stay down, stay down.
拜伦·里德
Byron Reid,
洛城警局 我们有你的逮捕令
LAPD! We've got a warrant for your arrest!
有人开枪 西北边建筑
Shots fired! Northwest building!
等下 迪肯 我盯着嫌犯
Hang tight, Deac, I'm getting eyes on the suspect.
想都别想
Don't even think about it!
放下武器
Drop your weapon,
举起手来
show me your hands!
我们知道毒师J派你去威胁皮特·沃特金斯
Look, we know Chef J sent you to threaten Peter Watkins.
他给了你多少钱当他的打手
How much he paying you to act as his muscle?
好好想想 碎颅 我知道你要维护名声
Check this out, Chip. I know you got a rep to protect,
但如果你不交出毒师J 你就要
but if you don't give up Chef J, you're gonna go back
回福尔松监狱的小房♥间里待很长一段时间了
to a box in Folsom for a long-ass time.
今天星期几 星期四
What's today? Thursday?
郡里的肉馅饼节
Meat loaf day in county.
你们怎么不在他们停止供应晚餐前预约我呢
Why don't y'all book me before they stop serving dinner?
把他带走
Get him out of here.
关着他直到他们卖♥♥完肉馅饼
Keep him in holding until they're out of meat loaf.
我刚收到信♥用♥卡♥消费提醒
Hey, I just got a credit card alert.
你妈妈
Your mom.
-去吧 -谢了
- Go. Go. - Thanks.
既然莫斯利已经帮了我们这么多 找他过来
All right, Mosley helped us get this far. Let's bring him in,
看看他还知道些什么
see what else he's got in those files of his.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
吉姆·斯特里特本人
Jim Street, the real one.
我有警徽和枪 所以快开门省得我亮家伙
I got a badge and a gun, so open up so I don't have to use them.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
你说你从没见过这个女人
You're telling me you've never seen this woman before?
没有 长官 我很想帮你
No, sir. Look, I'd love to help you out,
找到你在找的人
whoever you're looking for,
但我从没见过她
but I-I've never seen her.
那你的信♥用♥卡♥是怎么来的
Where'd you get the credit card from, then?
花了五百块从一个缺钱的妞那买♥♥来的
Bought it for $500 off some chick that was hard up for cash.
告诉我她的名字和外貌特征
I'm gonna need a name and description.
我只知道她叫蒂娜
I know her as Tina.
在朗尼酒馆见的她
Met her over at Lonnie's Tavern o-off the 10.
白人女孩 20出头
White girl, um, 20s.
金发 胳膊上有个"弗雷兹诺"的文身
Blonde girl-- she had a tattoo on her arm for "Frezno."
是兹不是斯 或许不是学生
Um, with a Z, not an S, so maybe not a college girl.
好吧 所以这个"弗雷兹诺·蒂娜"
Okay, so "Frezno Tina,"
她说卡是哪来的了吗
she say where she got it?
从一个载她去洛杉矶的卡车司机那偷的
Stole it off a truck driver that gave her a ride to L.A.
我们一起喝了两杯
Look, we did a couple shots
威士忌 她把信♥用♥卡♥卖♥♥给了我
of whiskey and she sold me the card
我就再也没见到过她了
and then I've never seen her since.
迈克·科尔顿
Mac Colton?
对
Yeah.
你服过刑吗
You ever serve time?
我的天...
God...
是的 我因为非法持有毒品蹲过六个月
Yes, sir, I did six months for possession.
但没犯过重罪
Never no felonies, man.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, man, I'm sorry.
只是...
Just...
大概一年前 我在做
about a year ago, I got hurt doing
刷墙时受了伤 然后开始嗑药
this drywall job and I started taking pills
然后呢...
and then...
我的房♥子都弄没了...
I lost my house and...
好的
Okay.
拿着
Here.
在我改主意之前
Before I change my mind, man.
赶紧滚
Get the hell out.
-拿上你的包 滚吧 -谢谢
- Get your bags, get out. - Thank you.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, sir.
天啊
God.
这个地图记录了过去二十四小时里
This map tracks all the violent
所有洛杉矶警局的警官处理过的
PCP-related incidents LAPD officers
和五氯苯酚相关的暴♥力♥事件
have dealt with over the last 24 hours.
看 市中心 威尼斯 好莱坞...
Look. Downtown, Venice, Hollywood...
-到处都是火箭燃料 -越来越糟了
- Rocket Fuel's spreading everywhere. - It gets worse.
小组在碎颅者家的车♥库♥里发现了一辆灵车
Unis found a hearse in Chipper's garage
两天前王室殡仪馆报告失窃
reported stolen two days ago from
一同被偷走的还有
a Regal Funeral Home along with
一桶五十加仑的防腐液
a 50-gallon drum of embalming fluid.
毒师J一定是用防腐液
Chef J must be using the embalming fluid
来加强五氯苯酚的药性
to supercharge his PCP mix.
莫斯利 认识一下卢卡和克里斯
Mosley, meet Luca and Chris.
非常荣幸 先生
Hey, it's an honor, sir.
从谭那里我听到的都是你的英雄事迹
I've heard nothing but great things about you from Tan.
-克里斯 -我不太确定能帮上多大忙
- Chris. - Not sure how much help I can be,
看起来你们什么先进设备都有了
you guys seem to have every tool at your disposal.
我们缺乏的是您对案子的第一手的信息
Well, what we don't have is your firsthand knowledge of the case.
你让我们查的那个饶舌歌♥手
The rapper you put us onto led to
让我们查到了一个毒师J手下的老炮
an O.G. working for Chef J.
拜伦·里德 绰号♥碎颅者
Yeah, Byron Reid, aka Chipper.
里德有点印象
Reid rings a bell.
-你能把他监狱探视记录给我看看吗 -好
- Can you show me his jail visitors list? - Yep.
日期 探视人姓名
03/09 里德, 坎德拉
就是这个
Right there.
坎德拉·里德
Reid, Kendra.
-你认识她 -99年3月
- Do you know her? - Yeah, we picked her up for questioning...
我们曾把她带回警局审问
in March of '99.
她是毒师J的同伙
She was a known associate of Chef J.
而她的兄弟是黑帮杀手
And her brother was a known gang enforcer.
拜伦·里德 绰号♥碎颅者
Byron Reid, aka Chipper.
那么说 坎德拉为毒师J工作
So, Kendra worked for Chef J.
男女朋友
Boyfriend and girlfriend.
我们怀疑毒师J让坎德拉以她的名义
We suspected Chef J had Kendra buy properties
购买♥♥♥房♥♥产 但是我们没有
in her name but we never
-足够的证据证明 -房♥地♥产♥确实是
- had enough to prove it. - Yeah, real estate's
毒贩们隐匿他们现金的主要途径之一
one of the main ways these drug dealers hide their cash.
毒贩们也喜欢把任何可以追查的东西
Dealers also like to use women to put
放到女人名下
anything traceable in their names.
银行账户 房♥产 电♥话♥等等
Bank accounts, houses, phones.
系统里能查到坎德拉吗
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表