剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
That's right. People are gonna judge,
-这意味着你得怎么做 -面对并做得更好
- which means you got to do what? - Own it and do better.
承认自己犯过错 但证明自己
Admit you made mistakes, but prove that you're not
-不再会走上那条道路 -没错
- about that life no more. - There it is.
你成功了
You got this, man.
洪都 有人找你
Hondo. Somebody's trying to reach you.
这是你的社会工作者 她可能已经帮你
It's your caseworker. She might have found you
-找到了新的寄养家庭 -真的吗
- a new foster family. - For real?
她知道我多大了吗 知道我的过去吗
Does she know how old I am? And about my past?
他们可能会喜欢一个懂得
They might appreciate a teenager that knows
收拾自己的青少年
how to clean up after hisself.
什么时候去见他们
When do I have to meet 'em?
这么着 我先见过他们 看看情况再说
Tell you what, let me meet 'em first, and then we'll go from there.
-真的为你骄傲 -谢谢
- Really proud of you. - Thanks.
斯特里特
Street!
你的高分被超越了
Your high score's going down.
真遗憾 你说的比做的漂亮
Yeah. Too bad you talk better than you play, buddy.
看看这副凯莉画的黑色贝蒂
Hey. Check out this picture Kelly drew of Black Betty.
凯莉给卢卡警官的
伙计 她妈妈说她
Dude! Her mom says that she's about
今年要开办一所新的特许学校
to start a new charter school this year.
-真的吗 -是的
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
你一直在帮她
Hey, uh, you been still helping her
阅读吗 那个有阅读障碍的
with the reading, the dyslexia?
一周几次吧
Couple times a week. Yeah.
你想去开门吗
Hey, you want to get that?
破坏我的游戏吗 想得美
And blow my game? Nice try.
就来
One minute.
-知道吗 -老兄
- You know what? Ah... - Dude! Dude!
多球出来了
I have multi-balls.
薇拉 什么事
Hey, Vera, what's up?
卢卡 迪莫有没有溜过来
Luca, did Timo sneak over here
-玩弹球游戏 -没 我没见着他
- to play pinball again? - Nope, I haven't seen him.
他的自行车不见了 我找不到他
His bike's gone. I can't find him.
他大概一小时前在前面
I mean, he was out front like an hour ago,
跟谢尔比玩游戏
just doing tricks with Shelby.
他知道自己不应该不跟我讲一声
He knows he's not supposed to be out without
- 擅自跑出去 -可能他只是骑车
- telling me where he's going. - Maybe he just rode over
去朋友家 打游戏着了迷
to a friend's house, got lost in a video game.
他总会给我留个字条的
He always leaves me a note.
-事情不对劲 -好的好的
- Something's not right. - Okay. Okay.
我们会帮你找到他 好吗
Come on. We're gonna help you find him, okay?
来 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
-迪莫 -迪莫
- Timo! - Timo!
迪莫
Timo!
收银员说迪莫大概半个小时前
Yo. Cashier says Timo bought some dog treats
-买♥♥了些狗狗吃的东西 -这是好事
- about 30 minutes ago. - Okay, that's good.
说明我们找对路了
That means we're on the right path.
如果他是想躲开拥堵
And if he's trying to avoid traffic,
最快回家的路线是走这边
fastest way home from here would be that way.
-迪莫 -迪莫
- Timo! - Timo!
迪莫
Timo!
我小时候 经常
When I was a kid, I used to
过了宵禁才回家 把我养父母快逼疯了
blow curfew all the time. Drove my foster parents nuts.
-可我肯定会回家的 -迪莫
- I always came home, you know? - Timo!
-迪莫 -迪莫
- Timo! - Timo!
迪莫
Timo!
等一下 等等 慢着
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on.
等一下
Whoa, hang on a sec.
不好
Oh, no.
那是迪莫的自行车
That's Timo's bike.
-迪莫 -慢点儿慢点儿
- Timo! - Hang on, hang on, hang on!
没事的
It's okay.
不会有事的
Hey, hey, hey. It's all right.
听我说 听我说
Listen, to me, listen to me.
我是多米尼克·卢卡警官警官
Hey, this is Officer Dominique Luca,
洛城警局特警队 22D队
22-David, LAPD SWAT.
我要报案有孩童失踪
I want to report a missing child.
反恐特警队
第二季 第十九集
谢了 停尸房♥或医院
Thanks, okay. Hey, no one hits the morgue
都没有收录新伤者或尸体 这是个好消息
or the hospitals, so that's good news, man.
我跟科隆太太聊过 通常她在阳台能看到一切
I spoke to Mrs. Colon. Usually sees everything from her porch,
但是她在厨房♥烧饭
but, uh, she's in her kitchen cooking.
-好 -你查过
- Yeah. - Did you check the...
滑滑板的人经常在的停车场
Yeah, the parking lot where the skaters hang out.
我让巡警去了 还有一个街区外的普拉默公园
I got Patrol on it, and Plummer Park a block over.
克里斯 多谢你在休息时间
Chris, thanks for coming to help out
赶过来帮忙
during your off hours, man.
希望没搅黄你什么安排
I hope we didn't screw up any plans.
泰跟基拉都在工作 我没安排
Nah, Ty and Kira are working late, so no plans to spoil.
我知道你们很关心迪莫 但是
I know you guys care about Timo, but...
好像巡警询问街坊情况时
doesn't look like Patrol's having much luck
大家不太配合
getting people to open doors and answer questions.
一点也不奇怪
No surprise there.
过去几个月来
I mean, we've built some trust
我们是和一些街坊建立了信任
with folks in the neighborhood past few months,
但还有很长的路要走
but still a long way to go.
我们在努力
We're getting there.
我和斯特里特每天都和他们打照面
I mean, they see me and Street every day
回家路上 倒垃圾的时候
we come home, take out the trash...
只希望这能帮我们找到迪莫
I just hope it helps us find Timo.
了解到这个孩子所有情况了
I got all the kid's particulars.
我要把他的照片发布出去
Gonna get his photo out wide.
薇拉 你应该回家去
Vera, you should go home
万一迪莫回家了呢
in case Timo shows up there, right?
走吧
Come on.
-那是马科斯吗 -是的
- Is that Marcos? - Yeah.
还记得去年咱们跟他有过过节吗
Remember we had that beef with him last year?
停下 马科斯
Whoa! Hey, Marcos.
你在附近看到迪莫了吗
You seen Timo around?
你现在想找小孩麻烦了吗
You looking to bust little kids now?
你没回答我的问题
Look, you didn't answer my question, man.
你们警♥察♥大聚会太惹眼了
Too distracted by the cop convention.
你到底见着他没有
Look, have you seen him or not?
我没时间玩"墨西哥人问答"
Look, I don't have time to play "ask a Mexican."
你们不是说要我们离那个小孩远点吗
Y'all told us to stay away from that kid, right?
我很听话
That's what I did.
这片区域什么事不归你们的人管
Come on, man, your crew's on top of everything on this stretch.
你跟我说你什么也不知道
You telling us you don't know anything?
对 就是这样
Yeah. That's what I'm saying.
每个人都有自己的麻烦
Everybody got problems.
迪莫的麻烦不归我管
Timo ain't mine.
这家伙什么意思
What's with that guy?
迪莫有只狗对吧
Timo has a dog, right?
对 应该是只比格犬
Uh, yeah. A beagle, I think.
叫谢尔比 怎么了
Named Shelby. Why?
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
你告诉我训练一只警犬要花上好几月
You told me it takes months to train a police dog.
比格犬是天生的追踪好手
Beagles are natural trackers.
而且现在追踪的气味是它所熟悉的
And it helps that we're looking for a smell she already knows.
再加上从离开家开始
Plus, the treats we've been giving her
我们一直在奖励它
since we left the house
让它知道嗅出迪莫的气味就能得到奖励
teach her to associate Timo's scent with reward.
它有发现
Hey, she's got something.
乖狗狗 谢尔比
Good girl, Shelby.
不对劲
This can't be right.
迪莫的气味指向了这里
This is where Timo's scent trail leads.
他不可能自己来这种地方
Man, he wouldn't come here on his own.
这个地方几个月就被标为严重受损建筑了
This place has been red-tagged for demolition for months now.
他在哪 谢尔比
Where is he, Shelby?
往哪走
Which way?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表