剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
I was worried about you, too.
担心你找不到配卡布奇诺的
And worried you weren't gonna find a biscotti
意式脆饼
for a cappuccino, that is.
不过你看起来适应得不错
But you seem to have come through it all right --
濒死体验
you know, near-death experience.
想想你能跟孙辈讲的故事
Think of the stories you'll be able to tell your grandkids,
关于你从屋顶上看到的景象
you know, about your view from the roof.
我去查查我们的航♥班♥
I'll go check on our flight.
那个人叫什么
What's that man's name?
为什么
Why?
因为他救了我们一家
Because he saved my family,
把我的孙子带上了屋顶
carried my grandchildren to the roof.
他叫赛斯
His name's Seth...
是我的朋友
and he's my friend.
出租车
Hey, taxi!
不能这样
That's not how you do it!
对着移♥动♥的车喊"出租车"是违法的
It's actually against the law to yell "Taxi" at a moving car.
他们不会停车
They won't stop.
你得去看灯
You just got to look for the light,
然后把手臂伸出去
and then stick your arm out.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
因为你的日程表我知道你坐的哪班机
I knew what flight you were on because of your calendar.
日程表在我自己手♥机♥上
Which is on my phone.
你洗澡的时候我黑进去的
Which I hacked into when you were in the bathroom.
你还没有回答我的问题
You still haven't answered my question.
我爸 他是我唯一的亲人
My dad, he was the only family I had, my only relative.
不是吧
Oh, no way.
我在这里一无所有了 汉娜
There's nothing here for me, Hannah.
现在没有人会照顾我了
Nobody will look out for me now.
你一直照顾我
You looked out for me.
天哪
Oh, man.
我不是你妈妈
Look, I'm not your mother...
我也不是你姐姐 不是你朋友
and I'm not your big sister and I'm not your friend.
好吗
Okay?
你得听我的话
You do what I say, when I say it,
不然我就把你用木箱寄回这里
or I ship you back here in a crate.
真是个糟透了的主意
This is a terrible idea.
我同情陶拉西
I feel for Taurasi.
前总统摩斯谈柯克曼政♥治♥越界行为
但我们有宪法
But we have a constitution...
制约与平衡 三权分立
checks and balances, separation of powers.
汤姆·柯克曼试图毁灭这一切
Tom Kirkman has tried to end-run it all.
倒计时五分钟 总统先生
Five-minute warning, sir.
-这不是总统该做的 -谢谢你 迈克
- That's not a President. - Thank you, Mike.
而是皇帝的行为
That's an emperor.
在过去几年你一直支持着我
You've had my back a lot over these last couple years.
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
如果这就是终点 迈克
You know, if this is the end of the road, Mike...
这一直都会是我的荣幸 总统先生
Then it's been an honor, sir.
是我的荣幸
The honor is all mine.
我们走吧
Let's do this.
好的
All right.
参议员们
Senators.
总统先生
Mr. President.
晚上好 美国同胞们
Good evening, my fellow Americans.
今晚我在此讲话
I am speaking to you tonight
是因为此时正是我的政♥府♥的关键时期
because this is a critical time in my administration --
柯克曼总统就其政♥治♥前途发言
此时我必须说明我未来的竞选计划
a time when I must address the future of my presidency.
打开它
Open it.
是空白的
It's blank.
没错 我没有条件
That is correct. I have no terms.
如果我不能说服
You see, if I can't convince
一直与我共事的人
the people that I've been working with
基于我所做的一切
that based on everything that I've done,
我有权继续当总统
I have earned the right to remain president,
那我就不想要这份工作了
I don't want the job.
我没有条件
I have no terms.
我会继续说真话 为你们所有人工作
I will continue to speak the truth, to work for all of you,
绝不妥协 毫无畏惧
without compromise, without fear,
毫无条件
without terms,
因为这是美国人♥民♥理应得到的
because that's what the American people deserve.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
他不能现在就这么做 我们还没准备好
He can't do it now. We're not prepared.
一个永远为他们着想
Someone who puts them first,
在完成任务前绝不退缩的人
who won't quit until the job is finished,
所以我宣布我将作为无党派候选人
which is why I'm announcing my candidacy for re-election
再次竞选总统
to the office of President as an independent...
不受党派政♥治♥的限制
...free from the constraints of party politics.
感谢你们
Thank you for this time.
愿上帝保佑你们
God bless you.
天佑美♥利♥坚♥合众国
And God bless these United States of America.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
看起来我们的总统发起了挑战
Well, it looks like our boy threw down the gauntlet.
猜猜谁应战了
And guess who picked it up?
艾米丽
Emily?
搞什么
What the hell?
总统先生 司法部长来电
Mr. President, I have the Attorney General for you.
谢谢你 珍内特
Thank you, Janet.
司法部长先生 我是总统先生
Mr. Attorney General, this is the President.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表