剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Sir, I wasn't trying to be flexible.
我只是相当一个公诉人 按章办事
I was trying to be a prosecutor. Following my mandate.
是的 很好
Yes. Good.
你需要追究总统的正当理由
You need justification for pursuing the President.
我有正当理由 先生 那就是事实和法律
I had justification, sir. It's called facts and the law.
确实
Indeed.
我还点了肋眼牛排
I, uh, ordered us a couple of rib eyes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们好好吃
Well, let's dig in.
然后再谈谈你的未来 如何
And then we'll talk about your future, huh?
这是一份海内外所有英国间谍的名单
It's a knock list -- the names and addresses
名单
有姓名和地址
of every British agent posted at home and abroad.
达米安用这个做什么
What was Damian doing with it?
我估计 就是你认为的俄♥国♥间谍会做的事情
My guess -- what you think a Russian spy was doing.
如果瓦莱里娅把这个给了莫斯科
And if Valeria gives it to Moscow --
他们会原谅她帮助达克斯·名特半夜潜逃
Yeah, they would forgive her for moonlighting for Dax Minter.
除非瓦莱里娅有悬而未解的大事
Except Valeria has one big loose end.
艾米 她怕那个孩子也知道名单的事
Amy. She's afraid the kid knows about the list, too.
如果艾米把这事告诉了英国情报人员
If Amy talks - to British intelligence...
军情六处会迅速转移人员 让名单毫无价值
MI6 will scramble its assets, making the list worthless.
如果瓦莱里娅想要自保
If Valeria wants to save herself...
她就得杀了艾米
She has to kill Amy.
-我们得赶紧走了 -为什么
- We got to move now. - Why?
因为你的人头比我想象得还要抢手
Because there is a bigger price on your head than I thought.
快走
Let's go.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你见过这个留胡子的男人吗
Have you seen this guy with the beard?
没见过吗
No?
抱歉 劳驾
Excuse me. Excuse me.
你见过这个人吗
Have you seen this man?
你见过这个人吗
Have you seen this guy?
-没有 -确定吗
- No. - You're sure?
赛斯
Seth.
赛斯
Seth.
抱歉 我认错人了
I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else.
里拉
Lyor!
赛斯
Seth.
赛斯
Seth.
里拉
Lyor!
不 不 别这样
No, no, don't do that.
你没事真是太好了
I'm so glad you're okay, man.
我 我以为你死了
Me?! I thought you were dead!
不 我逢凶化吉了
No, I-I lucked out.
我当时排队等着取咖啡
I was waiting in line for my cappuccino,
我前面的那个人
and, uh, the guy in front of me
接到了他兄弟的电♥话♥
got a phone call from his brother.
他是个飞行员 他警告了我们
He's a pilot. He warned us.
我看见海啸从屋顶卷了过去
I-I saw the tsunami hit from the roof.
你当时在屋顶吗
You were on the roof?
是的 然后我碰到了一个开摩托艇的警♥察♥
Yeah, um, and then I-I met a cop who had a motorboat.
他带我看了一圈灾区
He gave me a tour of the damage.
我们得跟总统汇报
We need to talk to the President.
他在楼顶
He was on the roof.
我在岛屿得南部转了一圈
I toured the southern part of the island.
发生了大规模的抢劫 暴♥乱♥
There's massive looting, rioting.
简直像个虚拟战场
I mean, - it's a virtual war zone.
是的 我们缺乏警力
Yes, we lack the police force
来控制这种混乱局面
to come to grips with this sort of chaos,
这也是我们向美国求助的原因
which is why we're begging America for its help.
你只要签了请♥愿♥书就行
As soon as you sign the referendum.
总统先生 我无意于签那种东西
Mr. President, I have no intention of signing that.
我们从未如此需要成为美国的保护国
Now more than ever, we need to be a U.S. Protectorate.
州长 国会议员都拒绝提供帮助
Governor, Congress refuses to help.
法♥院♥也剥夺了我的执行权
The courts have struck down my executive order.
我也束手无策
My hands are tied.
现在 你是唯一能够解决这个问题的人
And right now, you're the only one who can untie them.
什么意思
I don't understand.
关键就是赛斯说的那个词 "战场"
The key is what Seth said -- war zone.
国会在八年前通过了
Eight years ago, Congress passed
《使用军力授权法》
a broad Authorization for the Use of Military Force -- AUMF.
只要陶拉西不再是美国的保护国...
So, if Taurasi's not a protectorate...
我们就能帮你们
We can help you.
不过我们至少要用文件形式
We need to create, at least on paper,
把有可能发生冲突的状况写出来
a state of potential conflict.
-好 总统先生 -谢谢
- Yes, sir. - Thank you.
赛斯 知道你还安然无恙
Seth, I can't even begin to tell you
我们都松了一大口气
how relieved we are that you're okay.
我都无法想象你经历了些什么
I can't imagine what you've been through.
谢谢您 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
保佑
Godspeed.
恕我直言 这样做有失您的身份
Respectfully, sir, this is beneath you.
你说什么 参议员
Excuse me, Senator?
保护我们国家免遭宿敌袭击有失我的身份
Protecting our nation from its sworn enemies is beneath me?
但总统先生 您其实意不在此
But, sir, that's not what you're doing.
法♥院♥有规定
As the courts have affirmed,
掌握财政大权的是国会
Congress has the power of the purse.
这跟财政预算无关
This isn't a budgetary issue.
这是在合理实施《使用军力授权法》
This is the proper exercise of the AUMF.
30亿美元 况且这根本和军力搭不上边
$3 billion? And -- And none of this is military.
你们在派遣食物 药品 发电机
You're dispatching food, medicine, generators.
法案对援助方式可没有任何限制
The express terms of the AUMF do not restrict the type of aid.
总统可以提供坦克 注射器
The President can provide tanks, syringes,
金钱 甚至是花花女郎
money, showgirls.
这都毫不违宪
And there's unconstitutional about any of it.
就算您成了陶拉西的救世主
Being hailed as Taurasi's savior isn't going to stop
司法部长一样会向您提出指控 总统先生
the attorney general from bringing charges, sir.
这就是你不明白的地方了 参议员
That's what you don't understand, Senator.
我这不是权宜之计
I'm not doing this to be expedient.
我只是在做正确的事
I'm doing this because it's the right thing.
而您不明白的是
And what you don't understand, sir,
您对"正确"的理解
is that your definition of "Right"
往往就牵涉到了权宜
often entails expedience.
您的麻烦就是这么来的
That's why you're in trouble.
斯坦福大学
快过来 坐吧
Hey. Come on in. Sit down.
首先呢 我想恭喜你
First, I want to say congratulations.
斯坦福棒极了
Stanford is fantastic.
是的
It is.
然后 你为什么不和我说呢
Second thing -- why didn't you tell me?
我在妈妈去世的时候就申请了
I'd already applied when Mom died.
不知道该怎么开口
I didn't know how to bring it up.
你应该和我说的 我几个月前就知道了
Well, I wish you had. I've known for months.
我总是忘记您消息有多灵通了
I keep forgetting you're pretty well-informed.
斯坦福的校长
The President of Stanford
是我的经济顾问委员会成员
is on my Council of Economic Advisers.
她当时就打电♥话♥跟我说 你申请了他们学校
She called me to tell me how thrilled she was
她非常开心
that you had applied.
你怎么不跟我说呢
Why didn't you say something?
因为我想从你口中听到啊
'Cause I wanted it to come from you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你得做一个重大选择了 打算怎么办
You've got a pretty big choice to make. What are you gonna do?
我已经决定了 我不能离开你
The decision's made. I can't leave you.
你太孤单了
You're all alone.
我才没有
No, I'm not.
你当然有
You are.
我们同住一个屋檐下
I live under the same roof,
-我还不知道你孤不孤单吗 -那我就改进
- and I barely see you as it is. - Okay, I'll do better.
我要是去到了西海岸 你还怎么改进得了
You can't do better if I'm on the other side of the country.
你是可以改进...不过
I-I mean, you can, but...
但你都不会视频聊天啊
you don't even know how to Skype.
那我就找人帮我 我可是总统
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表