剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Not what. Who.
他是一个反帝♥国♥主♥义♥黑客团体的领袖
The leader of an anti-Imperialist hacker collective.
他在暗网的论♥坛♥上用这个名字发帖
He posts on dark web forums under that moniker.
你确定是他吗
And you're sure he did it?
不确定 但他的人能做到
No, but his people are capable of it.
他们去年黑掉了国♥务♥院♥的网站
They took down the State Department website last year.
太空探索项目是他的目标之一
Space exploration is one of his targets.
就算不是他的团队做的 他也知道是谁做的
If his crew didn't do it, he'll know who did.
我们去哪找他
Where can we find him?
去哪
Where?!
切里希尔兰花节
你在开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
他是个兰花迷
He's an orchid nut.
整天发帖宣传这种本地植物的
Posts all this drivel about the symbolism
象征意义之类的鬼话
of the beautiful indigenous plant
说它可以抵御外星掠夺者
that can fight off alien predators.
好吧 他长什么样
Okay. What does he look like?
大块头 留胡子 化名奥利
Big guy, beard, goes by Ollie.
你不可能错过他的
Can't miss him.
达米安
Damian.
我们俩以后都不会再讲话了
You and I will never speak again.
叛徒
你好 奥利
Hello, Ollie.
我认识你吗
I know you?
联调局
FBI.
我有几个问题...
I have a few questions --
我能一枪击中
I got a clean shot.
快给我 你这样只能等着被打
Come on! You're a sitting duck.
给我啊
Come on.
对太空项目的这次电脑攻击
The computer attack on the space program --
-我需要代码 -不是我做的
- I need the code. - I didn't do it.
我们知道对NASA进行攻击就在你的计划内
We know the NASA hack is straight out of your playbook,
所以帮助我们分♥析♥清楚
so help us diagnose it,
否则你就等着因谋杀联邦探员未遂而老死狱中吧
or you die in prison for trying to murder a federal agent.
我不知道是谁做的
I don't know who did it.
但 我分♥析♥过
But...I analyzed it.
黑客攻击的是NASA的操作系统漏洞
It exploits a weakness in NASA's OS.
俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航也是基于相似的软件平台
Roscosmos runs on a similar software platform.
所以此次入侵对双方都有影响
That's why the hack affects both space programs.
-是的 -我需要细节
- Yes. - I need details.
黑客利用动态RAM的rowhammer漏洞
The hacker used - a D-ram rowhammer exploit
获取了内核权限
to gain kernel privileges.
恰克 有消息要告诉你
Chuck. Yeah, I've got something for you.
再说一遍 带点感情
Once more with feeling.
里克 情况怎么样了
Rick, where are we at?
舱体温度已达47摄氏度 先生
Cabin temperature's at 116, sir.
他们撑不了多久了
Not sustainable for the crew.
在最佳应对策略上
There's a difference of opinion
有了不同意见 先生
as to the best course of action, sir.
NASA和俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航现在认为太空行走更好 先生
NASA and Roscosmos now favor a space walk, sir.
外冷却液泵是我们公♥司♥生产的
My company manufactured the external coolant pump.
我觉得有更好的办法
I think there's a better way.
我们在听
We're listening.
我们可以人为干预
We can intervene manually...
故意制♥造♥短路
deliberately creating a short,
这就会在外涡轮电机上产生一个电涌
which will then send a surge to the external turbine motor,
导致电机短时过电压
which will briefly become overcharged,
迫使涡轮电机重启
forcing the turbine to clear the motor.
也可能直接烧坏电机
Or it will burn out the motor,
舱体温度直线上升
cabin temperatures will spike,
所有人员几分钟后就会死亡
and the crew will be dead in minutes.
站长 事关你和你同事们的生命
Commander, your life and the lives of your crew are at stake here.
我想听听你的意见
I would like your opinion.
我觉得我们现在
I think we're now past the point
已经没有人能进行太空行走了
where any of us can physically manage a space walk.
我见过弗罗斯特博士
I've met Dr. Frost.
我相信她
I trust her.
我觉得我们有答案了
I think we have our answer.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
开始制♥造♥短路
Initiate the surge.
禁止自动跳闸
Set command trip function to inhibit,
绕过警报系统
command warning alarm to bypass,
将电压升至最高
command voltage charged to arm.
放电
Command voltage.
电涌
加油
Come on.
先生 涡轮已经正常工作了
Sir, turbine is operational.
舱体温度在下降
Cabin temperature is dropping.
恭喜你 站长
Congratulations, Commander.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
之前说的水...
Now about that water...
俄♥罗♥斯♥的天马二号♥已经在路上了
Russia's Equus II is en route.
我们还在修复代码 以保证天马二号♥安全对接
And we're still working on the codes so Equus II can dock.
坚持住
Keep the faith.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
做得非常好
Very well done.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》缠着赛斯
The New York Times is pestering Seth
要您对于空间站事件的评价
for a direct quote from you about the space station.
告诉他们保持希望 继续祈祷 我们已尽力了
Give them hopes, prayers, and our best efforts.
在事情尘埃落定之前不要透露任何细节
Nothing specific until we're through this.
我们无法预测任何事情
We're not in the business of predictions.
明白 我会转达他的
Understood. I'll let him know.
她跟人打架了
She's been in a fight.
先生
Sir?
我女儿 她甚至从没大声说过话
My daughter, who's never even raised her voice --
居然跟人打架了
She's been in a fight.
显然这已经不是第一次了
Apparently, this isn't the first one.
她经历了很多
She's been through a lot.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我还要跟她的校长谈
I'll have to talk with her principal,
但情况很明显
but it's obvious what's happening.
她想妈妈了
She misses her mom.
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道要怎么帮她撑过去
I don't know how to get her through this.
她会自己撑过去的
She'll get through it herself.
你只要陪着她就行了
You just have to be there.
我在努力 但...
I'm trying, but...
她对我就好像对马路中间的交通锥一样
she treats me like I'm a cone in the middle of the road --
需要绕着走
something she just needs to get around.
恕我直言 先生 完全不是这样
Respectfully, sir, that's not it at all.
那是怎样
Then what is it?
重要的不是你做了什么
It's not what you're doing.
而是你去做了
It's the fact that you're doing it.
她知道你在她身边
She knows you're there.
我作为一个没有父亲的女孩看来
Take it from a girl who didn't have a dad.
这足够了
It's everything.
谢谢 艾米丽
Thank you, Emily.
我能问你个事吗
Can I talk to you about something?
当然
Sure.
合同索赔的诉讼时效是多少
What's the statute of limitations on a contract claim?
哪种合同索赔
What sort of contract claim?
我1997年在太空夏令营的时候
When I was at space camp in 1997 --
不 不 又来了
No, no. Not this again.
-那是违反合同 -里拉
- It was a breach of contract. - Lyor.
我父母付钱让他们的宝贝儿子
My parents paid for six weeks of aeronautics instruction
接受六周的航♥空♥训练
for their precocious son,
是希望训练营能遵守承诺
in exchange for which the camp undertook a promise
对所有营员一视同仁
to treat all campers fairly.
那就是一个奖
It was an award --
一个你无权决定的奖
a discretionary award you had no right to,
即使你有权
and even if you did,
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表