剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
- Options? - Nothing good.
几十个守卫
Dozens of guards.
配武器吗
Armed?
全副武装 没有一条路能进去
To the hilt. There's no way in.
有 前门
Yes, there is. Front door.
不好意思打扰下
Excuse me?
没事的 没事的 浩俊让我来的
It's okay. It's okay. Joon sent me.
浩俊身体不舒服 他在自己房♥间睡觉
Joon is not feeling well. H-He's asleep in his room.
不是 他并没有
No, he's not.
我要叫了哦
I'm going to scream.
贞敏 这个女人叫汉娜
Jung-Min, this woman's name is Hannah.
她是好人
She's a friend.
我现在没空解释 但你得跟她走
I can't explain now, but you have to go with her.
-请跟她走 -我们得走了
-Please. -We have to get out of here.
现在
Now.
你的提议被驳回了 柯克曼总统
Your proposal is rejected, President Kirkman.
我的政♥府♥不会把一分一毫
My government will not lend Chairman Kim's
借给金主席的独♥裁♥暴♥政♥
brutal dictatorship one penny.
我们不需要你的钱 也不需要反弹系统
We don't need your money. Or Ricochet.
我们有150万士兵
We have 1 1/2 million soldiers
可以抵御你们的入侵
who can defend - against your aggressions.
这不是什么建设性意见
Please, this is not constructive.
没错 总统先生 这毫无意义
Correct, Mr. President. It's pointless.
这也是为什么我准备了最后一个提议
Which is why I'm prepared to make one last proposal.
阿帕奇航♥空♥会把反导系统
Apache Aerospace will lease the Ricochet defense system
租给东海州三十年
to East Hun Chiu for 30 years.
可以在十年后支付第一笔租金
The first payment will not be due till year 10.
不好意思总统先生 此事未咨♥询♥我
Excuse me, Mr. President, but I wasn't consulted on that.
我现在就在问你
I'm consulting you now.
不 总统先生 你这是在命令
No, sir, you're dictating.
您无权代表我司进行协商
You have no authority to negotiate on behalf of my company.
你说的没错 但如果你不同意
You're right. But I do have the authority
我有权拒签
to deny you government contracts for the foreseeable future
未来你们和政♥府♥的合同
if you don't want to do your part.
这是敲诈勒索
This is a shakedown.
不对 这是合法行使总统的权利
No. This is the proper exercise of a chief executive's authority.
韩总统 你们国家无需支付
President Han, your country will not be paying
东海州的防御费用
for East Hun Chiu's defense.
一分都不用
Not one penny.
但我们得支付自己的费用
But we will be paying for our own.
这似乎不是很公平
That doesn't seem fair.
你们的国内生产总值是东海州的75倍
Your GDP is 75 times greater than East Hun Chiu's.
若你们想避免战争 这就是必要的
You want to avoid war -- this is a necessary step.
现在至于发射台安置 撤军
Now, with regards to battery placements, troop reductions,
和核试验检查的问题 我相信
and nuclear inspections, I believe that we can all agree
我们都同意稍后进行协商
to negotiate those terms at a later time.
真心诚意地协商
In good faith.
同意
Agreed.
同意
Agreed.
谢谢两位
Thank you, both of you.
我们会开始起草文件
We'll start drawing it up.
总统先生 弗罗斯特博士在找你
Sir, dr. Frost is looking for you.
好吧 带她进来
Fine. Send her in.
这方法效果极佳
That worked like a charm.
你演的真像一回事
And you are a very good actor.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
我欠你的
I am in your debt.
这话一语双关
In more ways than one.
十年的免息贷款
A 10-year interest-free loan?
我们会竭尽所能帮你争取
We're gonna do everything we can to help you with that --
税收减免 政♥府♥合同
tax breaks, government contracts.
后期你都会赚回来的
You'll make it up on the back end.
我真的不担心 总统先生
I'm not actually worried, sir.
但我很好奇
I am curious, though.
你怎么知道你的策略能奏效呢
How did you know your gambit would work?
我不知道 我只是期望
I didn't. I just hoped.
聪明的一招 有胆量
Smart ploy -- a gutsy one.
我是首席执行官 但我所有的决定
I'm a C.E.O., but all my decisions,
都要听从董事会的建议 征得他们同意
I have to get advice and consent from a Board of Directors.
我收到很多建议
Well, I get a lot of advice.
但不幸的是 我同意就好
But unfortunately, the consent is mine.
这听上去像是世上最孤独的工作了
That sounds like the loneliest job in the world.
你想知道真♥相♥吗 我怀念教学
You want to know the truth? I miss teaching.
我更擅长指导而不是做决定
I'm better at instructing than I am deciding.
你教了几年
How long were you a professor for?
14年
14 years.
我刚创业的时候还在上课
I was still teaching classes when I started my firm.
我从没想过我会放弃我的学生们
I never thought I was gonna give up my students.
现在你有32500万的学生
Now you have 325 million of them.
我理解成为一个教授的吸引力
I understand the attraction of being a professor.
我丈夫总说他不永远不会从事别的
My husband always said he would never do anything else.
他教什么的
What does he teach?
他曾经是教经典著作的
He taught classics.
但一年前去世了
But he passed away a year ago.
对不起 我不知道
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know.
我当时毫无防备
It was out of the blue.
我们在毛伊岛 他在做铁人三项
We were in Maui, and he was doing this triathlon.
结果他有心脏缺陷
Turned out, he had a heart defect.
他以前总说 当你时限已到
He always used to say, "When it's your time to go...
突然的离去是最好的方式
sudden in the best way to do it."
对活下来的人来说并非如此
Not for the survivors.
总统先生 金主席要见你
Mr. President, Chairman Kim needs to see you.
很紧急
It's urgent.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
对不起 我要走了
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
主席先生 怎么了
Mr. Chairman, what is it?
我想当面告诉你
I wanted to tell you to your face.
我和代表团要回国了
My delegation and I are going home.
我们的飞机一降落
The moment our plane lands,
我们就和西海州开战
we will be at war with West Hun Chiu.
主席先生我们达成了协议 到底发生了什么
Mr. Chairman, we have a deal. What the hell's happened?
我儿子失踪了
My son is missing.
我敢肯定是西海州绑♥架♥了他
And I believe West Hun Chiu has kidnapped him.
总统先生 你得让金主席相信
Sir, you have to assure Chairman Kim
他儿子不在西海州手里
West Hun Chiu does not have his son.
而不告诉他是在我们手里
Without telling him we have him.
不 我也为人父
No. I'm a father.
我不会对另一个人撒关于他儿子的谎
I'm not lying to another man about his son.
那就不要撒谎
Fine. Then don't lie.
谈判 那孩子是我们的筹码
Bargain, sir. The kid's leverage.
用他来逼主席签字
Use him to compel the Chairman's signature.
那我们就成绑♥架♥犯了 里拉
That would make us kidnappers, Lyor.
三流的勒索者
Third-rate extortionists.
战争一触即发 亚伦
We're an inch from war, Aaron.
我觉得避免这些毫无意义
I don't think how we avoid it matters.
恐怕是有意义的 里拉
I'm afraid is does, Lyor.
我不会撒谎 也不会拿这孩子当谈判筹码
I'm not lying, and I'm not using the kid as a bargaining chip.
我早就说过如果此计划出了问题
I told you earlier if this blew up in our faces,
都是我的责任
it was my call.
我会负责
I'll take responsibility.
对不起
我已经决定了
再见 儿子
主席先生 现在你已经知道你儿子
Mr. Chairman, now you know West Hun Chiu
并不在西海州手上
does not have your son.
不 是你知道
No. You do.
是的
Yes.
如他所解释的 他并未成为我们的人♥质♥
And as he explained, he is not our captive.
不 他是个叛徒
No. He is a traitor.
我知道该如何处理叛徒
And I know how to deal with traitors.
主席先生 拜托
Mr. Chairman, please.
你也有个儿子 总统先生
You have a son, Mr. President.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表