剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
you're completely lost.
你所说的对自己的行为负责就是这个意思吗
Is that what you call being held to account for your decisions?
你身边一群唯唯诺诺的人
Because none of the other yes men
都做不到这一点
you surround yourself with do that.
他们只会歌♥颂你有多优秀
They tell you how great you are
任由你自己摸索着做决定
and let you - fumble away your mandate.
这就是你最好的理由了吗 说我的手下不行
That's the best shot you got? Attacking my staff?
我是说当时情况危急
I'm saying these are dangerous times,
你需要争取一切帮助
and you need all the help you can get.
但你太过在意寻求帮助的手段
But you're not okay getting it.
所以你才开除我
Which is why you fired me.
我们都知道你为什么被开除 因为你不忠诚
We both know why I fired you. You're disloyal.
不 汤姆
No, Tom.
我对国家
I'm loyal...
绝对忠诚
to my country,
这是所有公务人员应有的最高宗旨
which is the highest calling any public servant ever has.
我会密切注意你 白宫法律顾问
I'm putting you on notice. The White House Counsel
会深入调查你在这里的活动
will be looking into your activities here.
如果发现你从事了任何违法行为
If I'm advised that you've done anything illegal,
我会把此事交由司法部门处理
I'll be handing the matter over to the Justice Department.
你想如何就如何吧 你是总统
Well, you can do what you want. You're the President.
没错 我是
That's right. I am.
作为下属 我想再给你
But I will leave you with one last piece of advice
最后一个建议
from a subordinate.
如果你要找我茬 最好使劲点
If you come for me, come hard.
因为我会反击
Because I fight back.
而且我知道怎么能赢你
And I know how to win.
告辞
Mr. President.
英雄得胜归来啦
The conquering hero returns.
那个W60-3表
So, the W60-3.
我不该看的 可我还是看到了
I shouldn't have looked at it, but I did.
我知道 抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
没关系 你会写什么
No, that's fine. What'd you write?
我写什么没关系
It's not that I wrote anything.
我是说
It's just that...
填完那个表 我们就彻底公开了
it's the fact that we're on display.
先是不想约会
So first, you don't want to date.
然后想分手
Then you want to break up.
接着你又想公开
Then you want to go public.
现在又纠结如何公开
And now you're obsessing over how public?
我需要一个过程
I-It's my process.
这不是过不过程 这是内心矛盾
That's not a process, Em. That's ambivalence.
我不矛盾
I am not ambivalent.
这份工作逼着我对人有所防备
Look, this job forces me to keep my guard up,
弄得我现在很难放下
so I'm having a hard time
害怕失去控制
letting it down and losing control.
这就是恋爱啊
That's what a relationship is.
就是要找失控和妥协的感觉啊
It's about losing control. It's about surrendering.
你觉得你能稍微妥协一点吗
Do you think you can surrender, even for a little bit?
我不懂为什么我要向一份表格妥协
I don't know why I have to surrender on a form.
这跟表格没关系 是和我们有关
It's not about the form. It's about us.
你们俩真的想在一起吗 这份表格想问的是这个
Do you want us? That's what the form is really asking.
-我想 -但得按你的路数来是吗
- Yes. - Yes, but on your own terms, right?
你扮一只猫 我扮毛线球
Where you're like a cat and I'm like a ball or yarn.
-这么说不公平 -非常公平
- That's not fair. - It's completely fair.
我受够了到处碰壁
And I'm sick of getting batted around.
我讨厌做事做一半
I don't do things halfway.
而你正好不愿全身心投入
And you won't go all the way, so...
这就是教科书式的
this sounds to me like a textbook definition
不可调和的矛盾
of an irreconcilable difference.
-赛斯 -没关系
- Seth... - No, it's okay.
说清楚挺好的
Clarity's a good thing.
谢谢你终于把心意告诉我了
Thank you for finally giving that to me.
此次谈判我承受了巨大的压力
I enter this deal under great duress.
东汉丘领导人指责美方使用高压手段
誓要实施报复
我的国家受到西海州与其帮凶的严重强迫
My country has been coerced by West Hun Chiu, their ally.
金在泼我们脏水
Kim's killing us.
但他已经签署了条约
But he signed on the dotted line.
现在国际社会会告诉他
Now the international community
东海州领导人指责美方使用高压手段
誓要实施报复
如何遵守条约的
has to hold him to the terms of that treaty.
我觉得现在要担心的不是条约 亚伦
I don't think the treaty's the problem right now, Aaron.
刚刚截获了这则消息
The Agency just picked this up.
-消息可靠吗 -可靠
- This intel is reliable? - Yes, sir.
条约签署以后 马上出现这则情报
Chatter started right after the treaty was signed.
所以说美国本土藏有脏弹
So somewhere here in the U.S., there's a dirty bomb?
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
而且我们完全不知道炸♥弹♥在哪
And we have no idea where it is?
不知道
No, sir.
那最好赶紧给我找出来
Then we damn well better find it.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表