剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
第一季
第一集
总统发表国情咨文时
一名内阁成员会被带到一处秘密地点
若政♥府♥遭遇灾难性袭击
该内阁成员将会成为新的总统
他们被称为是 指定幸存者
英雄造时势
There are times when we make history,
时势也造就英雄
and there are times when history makes us.
对我们国家来说 这是一个残酷的时刻
This is a crucial moment for our nation,
当我们全力以赴应对挑战
and America's colors burn brightest
美国的光彩会更加夺目
when we meet challenges head on.
长久以来
For far too long,
当全国99%的人还身处困苦之中
the wealthiest 1% have seen their fortunes only grow
最富有的那百分之一财富却在增长
while the rest of the nation lies in worry.
那个现象需要改变
That needs to change.
问题是 我们会为此付出什么
The question is, how do we pay for it?
但问题是 我们会为此付出什么
But the question is, how do we pay for it?
我们之前说好的可不是这样
It's not even in the vicinity of what we agreed on.
不 我没跟你交换条件
No!This is not a quid pro quo.
我说的是”照我说的去做
This is "You do what I say when I say it
不然有你好看”
or you suffer the consequences."
睡觉的时间已经过…
Uh, it's beyond bedti--
佩妮 你得立刻去睡觉了
Penny, y-you need to go to sleep right now.
让我跟她说
Let me talk to her.
不行 你不能跟爸爸说话
No, you can't talk to Dad.
让我来跟她说 给我吧
Let me talk to her. Come on.
不仅是在国内
And not just here at home...
喂
Hello?
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
你是谁啊
Who is this?
佩妮
It's Penny.
佩妮是谁
Penny who?
佩妮·柯克曼 你女儿啊
Penny Kirkman, your daughter.
不 不可能
No, that's not possible.
我女儿已经睡着了 我知道
My daughter's asleep, and I know that
我差不多两个小时前给了她一个晚安吻
because I kissed her good night almost two hours ago.
你和妈妈什么时候回来
When are you and Mommy coming home?
那不重要 因为到时候你已经睡着了
It doesn't matter. You're gonna be asleep by then, right?
对吗
Right?
她不能一直不肯睡觉
She can't keep pulling this.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
如果你现在去睡觉
What if you go to bed right now
明晚让你多玩一个小时 如何
and I let you stay up an extra hour tomorrow night
我们可以一起玩
so we can hang out?
-成交吗 -成交
- Sound like a deal? -Deal.
真乖
That's my girl.
亲亲我
Give me a kiss.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Daddy.
晚安 小宝贝
Good night, little pea.
看 搞定
See? All good.
并没有
Not all good.
"并没有”是什么意思
What do you mean, not all good?
汤姆 你不能那么做
Tom, you can't do that.
你不能承诺你做不到的事
You can't make promises that you won't be able to keep.
我们在华盛顿
We're in Washington.
只能做出这种承诺了
They're the only promises we're allowed to make.
你得学着怎么给她制定规则
You know, you need to learn how to set some limits with her.
如果不这样做 她会得寸进尺的
Because if not,she is gonna walk all over you.
我知道
I know.
你是对的
You're right.
我们所珍视的价值观
...values that we hold dear,
代表着我们的身份
that represent who we are...
最精彩的部分来了
Here come the greatest hits.
我向大家保证 与我们的父亲母亲
...to ensure you that the same American dream
还有他们的父亲母亲所拥有的
shared by our fathers, our mothers,
同一个美国梦
and their fathers and --
怪了
That's weird.
-怎么了 -还是不行
- What is it? - It won't come back on.
你试试能弄好吗
See if you can get it to work.
好
Okay.
是我
Yeah.
对 我知道 我们这边的信♥号♥♥也没了
No, I know. Ours just went black, too.
汤姆
Tom!
-我的天啊 -我待会回你
- Oh, my God! -I'll get back to you.
部长先生 放下手♥机♥
Mr. Secretary, you need to put the phone down.
-麦克 发生什么事了 -我说放下手♥机♥
- Mike,what the hell is going on? - I said put the phone down.
-好 好 -女士 还有你的手♥机♥
- Okay, okay. - Ma'am, your phone.
我们跟国会大厦失去了联♥系♥
We've lost contact with the Capitol.
在知道更多消息前 我们将就地避难
We're sheltering in place until we know more.
我需要政♥府♥发给你的黑莓手♥机♥
I need your government-issued BlackBerry.
-什么 -你身上还有其他通讯设备吗
- What? - Do you have any other devices on you?
女士 请检查你的包
Please, check your bag, ma'am.
但是我得...
But I -- but I -- I need --
我们收到消息
We are getting reports
国会大厦内部或者周边发生了爆♥炸♥
of some kind of explosion in or around the Capitol building.
我们还在...
We are still...
部长先生 请离窗户远点
Mr. Secretary, get away from the window, now!
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
15 小时 之前
我以为你说你要睡一会
I thought you said you were gonna get some sleep.
我没事
I'm okay.
美国国家睡眠基金会建议成年人每日
National Sleep Foundation recommends seven hours
需要七小时睡眠以维持身体机能运转
to function as a normal human being.
一个要上班的母亲只需要四小时
A working mother only needs four.
更正一下 是只能睡四小时
Uh, correction, only gets four.
不 不行
No. No.
-我不会干坏事的 -汤姆 我
- I'm not doing anything. - Tom, I have...
快停下 我有活要干
No. Stop it. I have work to do.
我也是 两个人的活儿
So do I, and it's a two-person job.
来嘛 你说你会永远支持我的
Come on. You've always said you're always on my side.
这就对了
Yes.
这才是我想要的
That's all I want.
-妈妈 -别 别啊
- Mom! - No, no, no, no.
快走开
Go away!
爸爸 快出来
Dad! Get out here!
好饿呀 我想吃早餐
I'm hungry! I want some breakfast!
别吵我们 我们不爱你啦
Leave us alone! You are not loved!
拜托啦
Please!
-别啊 -你在开玩笑嘛
- No. - Are you kidding?
好吧 你会得到你应得的
Okay. You're gonna get what you deserve.
-我要去做早餐 -不 不 别去
- I'm making breakfast. - No. No, no, no.
-烙饼吃啦 -不要啊
- Pancakes for everyone! - Please, no!
放开我 老婆
Let me go, woman!
天哪
Oh, God.
小姑娘 你想吃哪种鸡蛋
Okay, little pea. How do you like your eggs?
炒的呢还是炒的呢
Scrambled or scrambled?
那就炒的吧
Um, scrambled, please.
很好 柜台边的小美女点的
Excellent. Scrambled eggs coming up
炒鸡蛋新鲜出炉
for the beautiful girl sitting at the counter.
来 给你
And there we go.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
李奥 你来得真是时候 吃点什么
Leo. Perfect timing. What do you want?
他在做早餐吗
He's making breakfast?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately.
我还在这干活呢
Hey, I'm slaving over here.
我吃点吐司就好了
I'll just get some toast.
吐司是面包做的 对吧
Toast, toast. That's made with bread, right?
笑一下 你以前听我的笑话都会笑的
Come on. You used to always laugh at my jokes.
那时候我才九岁
I used to be nine.
真是美好的旧时光啊
Ah, the good ol' days.
今晚我需要你照顾一下妹妹 好吗
Hey, I need you to watch your sister tonight, okay?
不 不要 我很忙的
Uh, no. I can't do it. I'm busy.
忙于照顾你妹妹 我懂的
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表