剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
How so?
您今早去出席合影活动
When you went to the photo op this morning,
就意味着我成了指定幸存者 是吗
it meant I was the designated survivor, right?
是的 没错
Yes, that's correct.
我还没准备好成为总统
I'm not ready to be president.
我当时也没有
I wasn't either.
但显然 没准备好并不会让你失去资格
But apparently, a lack of preparedness is not a disqualifier.
总统先生 我的意思是
What I meant, sir,
我不想当总统
is I don't think I want to be president.
我知道
I know.
什么
I'm sorry?
我知道你不想当
I know that you don't.
事实上 这是我选择你的主要原因之一
In the end, that was one of the main reasons why I picked you.
美国总统这个职位
Becoming President of the United States
会让你成为全世界最有权力的人
makes you the most powerful person in the world.
如果你太有野心
If you're overly ambitious,
它会侵蚀你的头脑和心智
it'll go to your head, compromise you.
但如果你坐进总统办公室
But if you're sitting in that oval office
只是出于责任的话
out of a sense of obligation,
就没人能质疑你行事的首选对象
no one can question your priorities.
美国人♥民♥
To the American people.
是的
That's right.
他们才是我们要服务的人
They're who we serve.
依法通知您 总统先生
You've been served, too, Mr. President.
将军
Checkmate.
三局两胜
Two out of three.
我说过了 我什么都不知道
I told you -- I don't know anything.
是 你什么都不知道
No, you don't know anything.
你只是装病来逃跑
You just faked a medical emergency so you could escape
因为你只是在耍我们 是吗
because you were punking us, right?
我本就不是囚犯 何来的逃跑
I wasn't a prisoner, so I didn't escape.
解释得好
Nice distinction.
只不过你显然想甩掉保护你的人
Except it was obvious you were trying to shake your minders.
对此我们有个理论
And we have a theory about that.
你恨你父亲 所以你叛逃了
You hate your father. So you defect.
告诉我们核弹在哪里 好将他绳之以法
Bring him to justice by telling us where his nukes are.
但你也知道自己回不去了
But you know you can never go home again.
因为你父亲永远都是那里的掌权者
Because Daddy will be there forever.
他的最爱就是权力
Clinging to power is what he does.
除非有人踢他下台 比如我们
Unless someone takes him out. Someone like us.
这都不是真的
None of that is true.
所以你找了一颗脏弹栽赃给他
So, you plant a dirty bomb
你知道我们一定会怪到他头上
knowing that we're going to blame him.
你知道吗 你是对的
And you know what? You were right.
他的确拥有破坏协议的动机
He does have the motive to scuttle the deal.
他也的确告诉了我国总统他要报复
And he did tell our president he wanted to take revenge.
我们一搞垮他 你就是继位的太子
Once we remove him, you're the prince in waiting.
但问题是 浩俊
Here's the problem, Joon.
证据并不指向你父亲
The evidence doesn't point to your father.
而是指向你
It points to you.
我们不知道你刚刚在那干什么
Now, we don't know what you were doing today --
杀人灭口 还是付钱给凶手
tying up loose ends, paying the bomber --
但我们知道你是幕后黑手
but we do know you're behind this.
你们全都搞错了
You are wrong about everything.
你女朋友在哪
Where's your girlfriend?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你为什么逃跑
Why'd you run?
我没有 也没想逃跑
I didn't. I wasn't.
那为什么你会出现在
Why did we find you at the warehouse
炸♥弹♥嫌犯昨天去过的仓库里
that the bomber visited yesterday?
说啊 该死的
Tell us, damn it!
对不起 我不能说
I'm sorry. I can't.
答错了
Wrong answer.
我来得不巧吗
I catch you at a bad time?
没有 我刚准备去吃午饭
Nope, just, uh, going out to get some lunch.
那一定是顿大餐
Must be a hell of a lunch.
你在白宫里这样四处游荡
You know, you shouldn't really be wandering
不太合适吧
around the White House like this.
我一向来去无阻
Accessibility has never been a problem.
但今天似乎有很多不寻常
Seems like today's different in a lot of ways.
首先 你居然对媒体说谎了
Beginning with the fact that you're lying to the press corps.
我对媒体从来只说事实
I've never said anything to the press that wasn't true.
就算没说谎 也是在全力掩盖
If you didn't lie, you walked the line.
但我能看出来
But I can read the tea leaves.
混淆视听 政♥府♥人员失踪
Obfuscation, administration unavailability,
这一切都说明发生了危机 出现了威胁
everything points to a crisis, a threat.
你要是觉得有故事 应该发布消息啊
You know, if you've got the story, you should go to press.
我不能去 除非得到进一步证实
I can't. Not without corroboration.
或许我不给你证实是有原因的呢
And maybe I'm not giving that to you for a reason.
你扔出了一个非常有力诱饵 赛斯
You threw me a bone, Seth. A big one.
但这不代表此事扯平 我还是会继续跟踪
But that doesn't square things. I'm still going to pursue this.
什么诱饵
What bone?
那封匿名邮件
The anonymous e-mail.
别再装傻了
You might want to stop playing dumb.
我不会信的
You can't sell it.
怎么样了
How's it going?
莱拉正在搜寻炸♥弹♥犯
LYRA's searching for the bomber now.
我能问您一个问题吗
May I ask you a question?
当然
Sure.
您叫我来时 我正在从戴维营
I was on my way home from Camp David
回家的路上
when I got your summons.
您为什么叫我来
Why'd you ask me to come here?
因为你很出色
Because you're brilliant.
大家都在议论
And everybody's talking about
你开♥发♥的这个新平台
this new platform that you've developed.
我真心认为你能帮上忙
I honestly believed you could help.
莱拉根据罗哈斯的网页搜索
All right, LYRA's pinpointed Rojas' location,
和柜员机提款记录 定位出他的所在位置
based on his web searches and ATM withdrawal.
找到了
I got it.
布兰特地铁站
The Brandt Metro.
乘客成千上万 迈克 叫亚伦来
Thousands of commuters. Mike, get me Aaron.
好的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
华盛顿地铁
快走 快点
Move, move, let's go!
把这个站里的人都疏散走
Let's get everyone from this station evacuated.
所有人离开此区域 快点
Everyone out this area. Let's move!
走吧 快点
Move! Let's go, guys.
快快快
Go, go, go!
好像有发现 派机器人来
I think I got something. We should get the robot.
不行 没时间了
No, we don't have time.
你可以吗
You good?
有一枚即将引爆的炸♥弹♥
We got a live one.
你能解除吗
Can you diffuse it?
我会尽力试试
I'm going to try.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
很奇怪
Here's the weird thing.
这只是个土制炸♥弹♥ 业余玩意
It's basically just a pipe bomb. It's amateur stuff.
那放射性物质呢
What about the radioactive material?
每分钟212次衰变
212 CPMs.
这么低 不会造成生物损害
Too low to cause biological damage.
这跟我们在集装箱得到的读数
That doesn't match the readings we were getting
不一致
from the shipping containers.
等一下 这么说放射性废物丢了
Wait, hold on. So, we're missing radioactive waste.
移♥动♥铯很难
Well, cesium is tricky to move.
如果罪犯不专业的话
There could've been spillage in transport
运输途中
of radioactive material.
放射性物质可能泄露掉了
Especially if our bomber wasn't a pro.
找炸♥弹♥犯的事进展如何
Where are we with the bombmaker?
还在进行 我们会找到他的
Still in the wind. We'll find him,
让他指认金浩俊
get him to identify Joon Kim.
好的 有消息通知我
All right. Keep me posted.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表