剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第二季 第七集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
法索局长还在查
Director Foerstel is still digging,
尽管我们已经想办法撤销了对您岳母的传票
even though we managed to quash your mother-in-law's subpoena.
现在我们知道已经在调查了
Now we know it's an ongoing investigation.
我跟我女儿说
I told my daughter
1987年后我就没见过埃里克·利特尔
that I hadn't seen Eric Little since 1987,
但事实不是这样
and that's technically not true.
六个月前我跟他见过短暂的一面
I saw him briefly six months ago.
我们要谈谈吗
Are we gonna talk about this?
-谈什么 -我们之间的事
- Talk about what? - What happened between us.
我们之间什么事都没有
Nothing's happened between us.
夏洛特·索恩是代表
Charlotte Thorn was a British rep.
声称是下届英国首相候选人
They were touting her as a future P.M.
-索恩被杀一案 -英国首相很愤怒
- The Thorn murder? - The Prime Minister's furious.
或许我能平息一下她的怒气
Perhaps I could smooth things.
那太好了
That would be great.
这是索恩被杀的五小时之前
That's five hours before Thorn was killed.
用面部识别查一下她的访客
Let's run her visitor through facial recognition.
发现匹配
摩斯国务卿
Secretary Moss?
上个月
In the last month,
成百上千的记者从我们国家驱逐出境
hundreds of journalists expelled from our great nation!
异议的声音 被平息了
Voices of dissent, silenced --
他们中有些人被杀了
Some of them killed!
而图兰总统
And President Turan,
他价值两千万美元的别♥墅♥破土动工了
he breaks ground on a brand-new $20 million villa!
所以 我们想对他说什么
So, what do we want to say to him?
图兰下台
Turan must go!
图兰下台 图兰下台
Turan must go! Turan must go!
沙辛为土耳其的民♥主♥组织集♥会♥
反对派领袖努里·沙辛
Opposition leader Nuri Sahin
在土耳其大使♥馆♥外集结了激进分子
has gathered activists outside the Turkish embassy
谴责法蒂·图兰总统
to condemn President Fatih Turan,
后者本周正在市内参加北约峰会
who's in town this week for a NATO summit.
这是
This is...
图兰的人已经在暗示
Turan's people are already hinting
他们想要抬高我们租赁军用机场的价格
they want to jack up the leases on our airfields.
我知道为什么他需要钱 六个月后要选举
I know why he needs the money. Elections are in six months.
-他在做战争储备 -是的
- He's building a war chest. - Yep.
他得收买♥♥很多选票
He's got a lot of votes to buy.
不能再用我们的钱了
Not with any more of our money.
我们为这些基地付的钱远远超过它的价值
We pay more than enough for those bases --
一年60亿美元
$6 billion a year.
是的 换我的话我就准备去筹钱了 先生
Yeah, I'd be ready to break the bank, sir.
这些军用机场对北约的战略价值非常高
The strategic value of those airfields to NATO is enormous.
我们在那里储存了核武器
We store nuclear weapons there.
没有这块地的话 俄♥罗♥斯♥能让中东
Without that real estate, Russia can make the Middle East
变成它的后花♥园♥
its own personal sandbox.
所以你要在联合发布会上表示友好
So you need to make nice at our joint presser --
让世界知道土美的盟友关系
Assure the world of the fundamental importance
是多么地重要
of the U.S.-Turkey alliance.
你的意思是给那个混♥蛋♥好脸看
You mean give the bastard oxygen.
这么说确实简洁明了 没错
That's a more succinct way of putting it, yeah.
这是你领导被杀前一晚拍到的
This was taken the night before your boss was murdered.
你看到的这位进夏洛特·索恩房♥间的先生
And the gentleman you see entering Charlotte Thorn's room
是科内留斯·摩斯国务卿
there is Secretary of State Cornelius Moss.
这事我不清楚
I don't know anything about that.
你不知道他们发生了婚外情
You didn't know they were carrying on an affair.
是的
No.
背着心连心七年的助理
Quite a secret to keep from an assistant
藏着这么大的秘密可不容易
you were joined at the hip with for the past seven years.
他的意思是我们不相信你
Which is his way of saying we don't believe you.
他们是去年在迪拜的人♥权♥会议上认识的
They met at a human rights conference in Dubai last year.
感情是认真的吗
Was it serious?
本是往那个方向发展的
It was headed that way.
夏洛特的离婚协议还在收尾
Charlotte was still finalizing her divorce,
所以他们没有公开
so they kept it discreet.
他们会在世界各地见面
They met all over the world.
不过感情逐渐变淡
But it was petering out.
你为什么会这么觉得
Why do you think that?
因为他们开始争吵了
Because they started arguing.
我不知道吵的是什么
I don't know about what.
你知道他们最后一次吵架是什么时候吗
Do you know when their last argument was?
摩斯国务卿来她的办公室待了一小时
Secretary Moss came by her office for an hour
在21号♥的下午
on the afternoon of the 21st.
-她被杀的前一天 -是的
- The day before she was killed. - Yes.
吵得很大声 他闷闷不乐地走了
There were raised voices. He left quite unhappy.
而你却没对我们提起这些事
And you didn't think to tell us any of this.
摩斯国务卿是前总统
Secretary Moss is a former President.
他不可能会杀她的
He couldn't have killed her.
好吧 你的工作又不是保全他的名声
Okay. It is not your job to protect his reputation.
我保全的不是他的名声
I'm not protecting his reputation.
夏洛特对于数百万的人来说是道德楷模
Charlotte was a beacon of moral authority to millions.
你觉得她在离婚处理完之前
How do you think she's going to be remembered
被人发现有了婚外情
if it comes out that she was having an affair
那她会被人们如何看待
before her divorce was even final?
失陪了
Excuse me.
你是前总统
You're an ex-President.
你睡的女人把你一脚踹了
The woman you've been sleeping with kicks you to the curb.
这种谈话能好到哪去
How's that conversation go?
可能会比我们要和他进行的谈话好吧
Probably better than the one we're going to have with him.
不敢相信我真的进了总统办公室
I can't believe I'm actually in the Oval Office.
-不错吧 -是的
- It's cool, right? - Yeah.
我以后带你去看空军一号♥
I'll show you Air Force One later.
真的吗
Really?
你得去看看林肯卧室
And you gotta check out the Lincoln Bedroom.
好啊
I'd love to.
打扰了 抱歉
Excuse me, I'm sorry.
爸 这是西比尔
Dad, this is Sibyl.
西比尔 这是我爸
Sibyl, my dad.
见到你很荣幸 总统先生
It's an honor to meet you, Mr. President.
见到你很高兴 我儿子招待得可好
It's very nice to meet you. Is my son being a gracious host?
-很好 先生 -好的
- Yes, sir. - Good.
你是他第一个想要带着参观新家的人
You're the first person he's wanted to show his new home to.
李奥 我去梳洗一下可以吗
Leo, okay if I go freshen up?
好 就在角落里
Yeah, just around the corner.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很荣幸 先生
It's been an honor, sir.
很高兴最终见到了你 西比尔
It's very nice to finally meet you, Sibyl.
就在左手边那里
Just over there to the left.
爸 你应该在10点整来见我们的
Dad, you were supposed to run into us at 10:00 sharp.
现在10点12分了 我以为你不来了
It's 10:12. I figured you weren't coming.
我知道 对不起 我太忙了
I know, I'm sorry. I got busy.
你把机会都浪费了
You totally killed the vibe.
"谢谢 爸 让我用了总统办公室"
"Thanks, Dad, for letting me use the Oval Office."
对不起 我只是 真的很喜欢她
I'm sorry, I just -- I really like her.
我知道 我知道 她很可爱
I know you do. I know. She's lovely.
我该去看她了 确保她没事
Gonna go check on her, make sure she's okay.
好的
Yeah, okay.
进行得怎么样
How's it going?
不怎么好
Not so good.
应该带她去看林肯卧室的
Should've shown her the Lincoln Bedroom.
换我也会这样做
That's what I would've done.
妈妈 我想跟你再重申一遍
Mom, I just want to say this again.
你不一定要跟联调局谈的
You do not have to talk to the FBI.
法索局长对你的传讯已经超过有效期了
The subpoena that Director Foerstel issued to you was quashed.
没错 那是因为他并不知道我六个月前
Right, because he didn't know about my little run-in
跟埃里克·利特尔见过面
with Eric Little six months ago.
连你也不知道
And neither did you.
我不是在责怪你
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表