剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
How can I help?
你能不能想到有什么原因
Can you think of any reason
会让您的父亲不与我们合作吗
why your father wouldn't be forthcoming with us?
他跟你们说了什么
What did he tell you?
他跟我们说什么不重要
Oh, it's not what he told us.
重要的是你要告诉我们什么
It's what we're asking you to tell us.
你知道哪里很有趣吗 富兰克
You know what's interesting, Frank?
你非常孝顺你的父亲
You're very devoted to your father.
根据探监记录
Visitor logs at the prison
你每周都要去看他两次
say that you're in there twice a week to see him.
但你的妹妹特蕾西
But your younger sister Tracy
十六年都没来看他了
hasn't been to see him in 16 years,
我们很好奇为什么
and we're wondering why.
我母亲在我六岁的时候就去世了
My mom died when I was 6.
十七岁时父亲又进了监狱
I was 17 when they took him away,
但我挺过来了
and I got through it.
还创办了一个非常成功的自动汽修公♥司♥
I set up a successful auto-repair business.
特蕾西 她就没那么幸运了
Tracy, she wasn't so lucky.
但我的父亲 他...
But my dad, he to--
他告诉我们永远要把家人放在第一位
He told us to always put family first.
我...我不是在批评特蕾西
I'm -- I'm not talking about Tracy.
好了 没时间兜圈子了
All right, we don't have time for games.
你父亲的时间已经不多了
Your father's life is on the line.
我妹妹 她总是沾染毒品
My sister, she's always had problems with drugs.
当时 她总跟一些很坏的人来往
Back in the day, she was hanging out with some pretty bad people,
我想我父亲是怕
and I think that my father was afraid
对他的调查会牵连到她
that his investigation would somehow implicate her.
你父亲审判时
Were those people used as
有人拿这点为他辩护吗
a defense in your father's trial?
没有 我父亲不允许
No, my dad wouldn't allow that.
-我们能在哪找到你的妹妹 -不行
- Where can we find your sister? - No.
如果他知道我跟你们说了这些
If he knew that I told you any of this,
他会跟我断绝关系的
he would disown me.
富兰克 你父亲就快要死了
Frank, your father is about to be put to death.
断绝父子关系算什么大事
I don't think disowning you is the issue here.
您的丈夫非常帅 戈夫夫人
Your husband was very handsome, Mrs. Goff.
谢谢
Thank you.
丹尼尔是我的全部
Daniel was my everything.
总统被您的信深深感动了 夫人
The President was moved by your letter, ma'am.
你能跟我们仔细讲讲吗
We wonder if you could tell us more.
2013年伊♥拉♥克♥战争 丹尼尔被派到坎大哈
Daniel was sent to Kandahar in 2013 to battle ISIL.
-国际维和部队 -没错
- Part of the international peacekeeping force. - Yes.
他是最早一批美国伤亡者之一
And one of the first American casualties.
在他的葬礼上
At his funeral,
他手下的一名士兵 曼凯维奇下士告诉我
one of his soldiers, Corporal Mankiewicz,
丹尼尔凭一己之力指挥部队
told me Daniel single-handedly
抵挡住海湾地区的叛乱者
kept the insurgents at bay
直到救援抵达
until help could arrive.
阻止了叛军占领美国部队的领地
He stopped them from overrunning the American position.
听起来真是英勇卓绝
Sounds like conspicuous bravery.
我也这么认为
I think so.
但我给他的指挥官贝恩斯上校写信
But I wrote his C.O. Colonel Baines.
他却无视了我
And he ignored me.
四年里十二封信
12 letters over the past 4 years,
他一封都没回复
and he didn't answer one.
丹尼尔曾经告诉我
Daniel once told me
特种部队就像一个大家庭
Special Forces was like family.
但这可不是对待家人的态度
But this is not how you treat family.
我们的儿子小丹尼尔现在七岁了
Our son Danny Jr. Is 7 now,
每次问起他的父亲
asking about his father.
我希望我能告诉他
I would like to be able to tell him
他父亲是一名战场英雄
his dad was a war hero
而不是某个死在千里之外的陌生人
and not just some stranger who died 10,000 miles away.
女士 我们代表总统
Ma'am, on behalf of the President,
承诺您会调查此事的
we promise to look into this.
谢谢
Thank you.
戈夫中士是在坎大哈遭遇伏击的
Sergeant Goff's unit was ambushed in Kandahar.
迫击炮 榴弹 机关枪
Mortars. RPGs. Machine guns.
轮番轰炸了几个小时
They were pinned down for hours.
死伤惨重
Took a lot of casualties.
听起来光是安然挺过那场伏击
Sounds like you deserve a medal
都该给你发个勋章 贝恩斯上校
for even coming through that, Colonel Baines.
我赞同
I agree.
但戈夫不在那
But Goff wasn't there.
他去哪了
Where was he?
他在喀布尔德倭扎地区侦查
He was doing recon - in the Kabul Dwarza district.
这是一次单独行动 他是在这被炸死的
It's a click away. That's where the IED took him out.
戈夫中士死于伊♥拉♥克♥叛军设置的简易炸♥弹♥
-你有向戈夫中士的妻子解释过吗 -很多次
- Did you explain this to Sergeant Goff's widow? - Repeatedly.
但她一直写信
But she kept writing.
她不是第一个
She's not the first widow
想让丈夫被表彰的遗孀
that wants recognition for her husband,
但事实就是事实
but facts are facts.
一段时间之后 我只好停止回应了
After some time, - I had to stop responding.
这场交火还有其它目击者吗
Were there any other witnesses to this firefight?
只有曼凯维奇下士
Just Corporal Mankiewicz.
而就是他建议她申请表彰的
He's the one that put the idea of a medal in her ear.
所以曼凯维奇下士现在在哪
So where's Corporal Mankiewicz now?
他已经死了 总统先生
He's dead, sir.
退役之后仅一年他就自杀了
He committed suicide a year after leaving the service.
根据你们了解到的
Well, according to this,
他是唯一可能了解事实的目击者了
he was the only potential witness left.
这么看来我们是走到死路了
So I guess that's that, then.
迈克 你有什么想补充的吗
Mike, is there something you want to add?
说出来恐怕不太合适
It's not appropriate, sir.
如果我要求你说呢
It is if I'm asking.
只是...那是戈夫带的部队
It's just... that was Goff's unit.
假如他们知道可能会遭遇敌军
It doesn't make sense he'd be a click away from his men
他不太肯撇下手下的士兵单独行动
if they were expecting hostiles,
实际情况也如此
which they would've been.
所以你觉得贝恩斯上校弄错了
So you think Colonel Baines is mistaken.
个人观点而已 总统先生
In my opinion, sir.
迈克在特种部队服役六年
Mike served six years Special Forces.
如果他觉得有问题
If he doesn't think something's adding up,
那就是真的有问题
something's not adding up.
-接着调查 亚伦 -好的 总统先生
- Dig deeper, Aaron. - Yes, sir.
-艾米丽 能借一步说话吗 -当然
- Emily, can I borrow you? - Of course, sir.
这件事媒体已经鼓吹一周了
They've been banging the drum on this all week.
是啊 就是媒体炒起来的
Yeah, the media's picked it up,
所以法索想借此引诱艾利克斯出庭
which is why Foerstel is trying to induce Alex to testify now.
法索秘密调查伊卡洛斯
白宫拒绝承认
他知道热度已经被炒起来了
He knows the heat's turning up.
他想利用这个时机
He's trying to take advantage of the timing.
今天我收到来自他办公室的一条信息
I got a message from his office today.
说辛辛那提警局
He has an update for us
虐待案的调查有新进展
on the Cincinnati area police abuse investigation.
为什么 这个案子都几个月没进展了
Why? That's been dormant for months.
我知道 时机很诡异
I know. The timing's odd.
不 没有
No, it's not.
他想私下谈谈我夫人的传讯
He wants to talk off the record about my wife's subpoena.
所以他联♥系♥你 而不是肯德拉
That's why he contacted you instead of Kendra.
你要我去见他吗
Do you want me to take the meeting?
去吧
Yes.
一旦他开始谈论伊卡洛斯 马上走
The second he talks about Icarus, walk away.
我不想让白宫
I don't want this office
表露出一丝一毫
to even have the slightest appearance
试图阻挠此次调查的迹象
of trying to obstruct this investigation.
明白
Understood.
谢谢
Thank you.
局长先生
Mr. Director.
感谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表