剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
但没有指控她
You've charged her with nothing.
结果你却冻结她账户
So it's ironic she should wake up
这太讽刺了
and find her accounts blocked.
很高兴终于引起她重视了
I'm glad we finally have her attention.
我也有你该重视的
And now I have yours.
这是解冻我当事人资产的动议
A motion to unfreeze my client's assets.
早上我提交给了联邦法♥院♥
I filed it this morning in federal court.
起诉你们恶意控告
A suit for malicious prosecution.
会议结束后 我会把事实纪要补完
I'm gonna fill out the statement of facts after this meeting.
我们还没有控告克雷夫人
Mrs. Cray hasn't been prosecuted yet.
是 但你们骚扰她
No. She's just being harassed.
女士 不如你回答几个问题
Ma'am, how 'bout you just answer some questions,
能剩下一大笔法律费用
and then you can save on some legal fees.
不如你和比恩先生别浪费...
How 'bout you and Mr. Bean here stop wasting...
没事 奥利弗
It's okay, Oliver.
现在就可以结束这场闹剧
We can end this nonsense now.
我跟我丈夫的生意一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with my husband's business.
但你们的共有账户
The fact of all your accounts
表现出来的却不是这样
being joint ones tells a different story.
是 我太天真了
Yes, of my naivete.
我是设计口袋书的
I design pocketbooks.
我的错只是把基金也存进去了
My only mistake was co-mingling our funds.
这并不犯法
And that is not a crime.
是 只是犯罪的征兆
No, just evidence of one.
这简直是迫♥害♥ 政♥府♥想
It's a witch hunt by a government
转移这起重大谋杀的注意力
looking to deflect attention from the fact
因为你们破不了案
that it can't solve a high-profile murder.
我跟这起案件毫无关系
A murder that I had nothing to do with.
-我不是罪犯 威尔士探员 -你丈夫是
- I'm not a criminal, Agent Wells. - Your husband is.
一旦他受审
And the minute he stands trial,
他就会明白 他最好的办法
he's going to realize that his best play
就是把你卷入夏洛特·索恩的谋杀案中
is to implicate you in the murder of Charlotte Thorn.
联调局刚拿到这份视频
The FBI just got this demand video --
使用了代理服务器
routed through proxy servers,
我们不知道的是谁发的
so we don't know who sent it.
我是夏洛特·索恩的助理
I'm Charlotte Thorn's aide.
我叫佩顿·莱恩
My name is Peyton Lane.
囚禁我的人要我告诉
I have been instructed by my captors
美国政♥府♥
that the American government
把达♥赖♥厄斯·克雷引渡到马来西亚
is to extradite Darius Cray to Malaysia.
如果今天下午4点前不引渡他
If he is not extradited by 4:00 P.M. today,
就会杀死我
I will be killed.
拜托了 按他们说的做
Please, do as they say!
看来现在你又多了项绑♥架♥的罪名
Looks like we've got you on kidnapping now, too.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们刚刚看了你的勒索视频
We just saw your ransom video.
-你在说什么 -佩顿·莱恩
- What are you talking about? - Peyton Lane --
为了释放你丈夫 你利用她来做筹码
the person you're using to leverage your husband's release.
你知道这是不可能的吧
You know it's not gonna happen, right?
怎么回事 奥利弗
What's going on, Oliver?
我来告诉你 凯瑟琳
I'll tell you, Catherine.
我们自愿来到这里
We've come here voluntarily,
在这个过程中 我们的朋友
in the process of which, our friends have seen fit
一直想指控你绑♥架♥ 勒索和谋杀
to accuse you of kidnapping, extortion, and murder.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我知道
I do.
谢谢你帮我们补充事实纪要
Thank you for helping us fill out the statement of facts.
我有事找你
I need you right now.
我有个记者招待会
I have a presser.
-这么说你没看到 -看到什么
- Then you haven't seen it? - Seen what?
你想在记者会被人突袭 还是想跟我一起来
You want to get ambushed in there, or you want to come with me?
记者招待会取消了
Presser's canceled.
美国维罗那号♥军舰
The U.S.S. Verona,
库纳米水域危机
萨利米大使召开记者招待会
库纳米官方对柯克曼政♥府♥采取强硬立场
因自然灾害而遭到了破坏
which has been crippled by an act of God --
但其实军舰是由美国
was in fact sent by America
派来监视我们热爱和平的民族
to spy on our peace-loving nation.
这艘意味着背叛的战舰
As an instrument of such treachery,
现已成为库纳米人♥民♥的财产
it is now the property of the Kunami people.
-看来我们知道库纳米想要什么了 -没错
- I guess we know what Kunami wants. - Yes.
我们的军舰
Our ship.
上将 请诚实告诉我
Admiral, I need you to tell me --
维罗那号♥有从事间谍行动吗
Was the Verona engaged in espionage?
除了拥有先进武器之外
In addition to its advanced weaponry,
维罗那号♥还拥有最先进的监控系统 总统先生
the Verona has a state-of-the-art surveillance system, sir.
我们在监视什么
What were we monitoring?
库纳米对制裁是否遵守
Kunami's compliance with the sanctions.
上将 维罗那号♥上有什么
Admiral, is there anything on the Verona
能证实酋长国的指控吗
that would confirm the emirate's allegations?
很可惜有 总统先生
Unfortunately, sir, there is.
军舰的船载航行数据记录仪
The ship's Voyage Data Recorder
记录的行程能精确到秒
tracks its movements to the second.
如果酋长国
Now, if the emirate coordinates
把维罗那号♥的地理定位与天气调成一致
the Verona's geo-locations with the weather,
他们就能证明在季风来袭前
they can prove we were in their waters
我们就在他们的领海范围内
before the monsoon hit.
我们合理的推诿就不攻自破了
And our plausible deniability goes out the window.
船上有谁知道
Who onboard the ship would have known
有监测任务
about the surveillance activities?
舰长 大副和作战官
The captain, the X-O, the operations officer.
但是中尉不知道吗
But not a junior lieutenant?
是的 长官
Oh, no, sir.
沙特大使说
The Saudi Ambassador says
库纳米愿意允许营救维罗那号♥船员
Kunami's willing to allow the rescue of the Verona crew
但作为交换
in exchange with the lifting
我们要解除其铀项目禁令
of the prohibition on its uranium program.
现在我们知道他们愿意以什么来交换了
Well, now we know what they're willing to trade for.
用我们的军舰来交换潜在的武器项目
Our ship for a potential weapons program.
不能接受
Not acceptable.
船载航行数据记录仪吗
The Voyage Data Recorder?
是的 舰长
Yes, Captain.
我能问问为什么如此重要吗 长官
Can I ask why it's so important, sir?
恐怕不能 但你得摧毁它
I'm afraid not, but we need you to destroy it.
这很难办 先生
That's gonna be difficult, sir.
船载航行数据记录仪在作战情报中心
The VDR is located in the Combat Information Center,
就是在水下
which is underwater.
你说什么 舰长
Come again, Captain?
船体的损坏程度比我们想象的还要严重
The hull was more compromised than we thought.
右舷漏水
We sprung a leak on the starboard side.
舱底水泵运作正常
The bilge pumps are working fine,
但我得封闭了几个隔舱
but I had to seal off a couple of compartments
来减少压力
to reduce the stress.
干得好
Good work.
有办法进入作战情报中心吗
Is there any way to access the CIC?
除非有潜水员 先生
Not without a diver, sir.
如果叫你的手下去做这件事
Is that something you would feel comfortable
你愿意吗
asking one of your men to do?
不 先生 太危险了
No, sir. Too dangerous.
我会自己去
I'll do it myself.
答得对 但是我们不能冒险
Right answer, but we can't risk it.
总统先生
Mr. President...
我意已决 舰长
Stand pat, Captain.
这是命令
That's an order.
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
通话结束
Verona out.
上将 老实说 第五舰队还有多远
Admiral, honestly, how far out is the Fifth Fleet?
三个小时
Three hours.
浪高水涌的水面减慢了舰队的速度
The choppy water's slowing the fleet down.
我们可以在几分钟之内派一架突击编队到达
We can have a strike package there in minutes.
先生 使用武力
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表