剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
- Is it tied to the Pulu Islands? - No.
因为我从伊森·韦斯特处获得权威消息
Because I have it on authority from Ethan West
如果我国在石油勘探上立场温和点...
that if the U.S. softens its stance on oil exploration --
伊森·韦斯特不算什么权威
Ethan West has no authority,
总统也不会向勒索低头
and the President will not be held to ransom.
现在说勒索可能太迟了
Maybe too late for ransom anyway.
不坦已经判处他20年苦役了
Bultan just sentenced the kid to 20 years hard labor.
20年苦役 你开玩笑吧
20 years hard labor? You can't be serious.
很抱歉您对判决并不满意
I'm sorry you are disappointed with the sentence.
我们对他的犯罪行为也很不满意
We were disappointed in the crime.
不过 或许我们达成和解
But perhaps we can reach an accommodation.
首相先生 我不会同意勒索的
Mr. Prime Minister, I will not allow this nation to be extorted.
不是勒索
It's not about extortion.
是互惠互利
It's about a mutual benefit.
一个保护栖息地
A protected habitat --
可以获益数十亿
That could yield billions.
对您来说或许算不上什么
That may not mean much to you.
但不坦负债累累
But Bultan is drowning in debt.
马修·詹宁斯并不能解决你们的问题
Matthew Jennings is not the solution to your problems.
是的 先生
No, sir.
但石油可以
Oil is.
我会帮助这位年轻人的
I can help the young man,
前提是你帮助我
if you help me.
他要去的那个监狱
The prison he's being sent to --
我希望他一天都不要待
I wouldn't wish him to spend one day there.
我想先跟他谈谈
I would like to talk to him first,
看看他过得怎么样
see how he's been treated.
我去安排
I will arrange it.
先生 如果我们屈服于勒索 可就开了不好的先例
Sir, if we give in to blackmail, we set a bad precedent.
恕我直言 费这么大劲就为了一个孩子吗
Respectfully, sir, all to get one kid back?
马修·詹宁斯在监狱里撑不了20天
Matthew Jennings won't survive 20 days in that prison,
更别说20年了
let alone 20 years.
如果我们能做什么帮到他的话
If there's something we can do to help him,
就一定要做到
we're damn well gonna do it.
这树真大啊
Some spread.
大使肯定很喜欢享受生活
The Ambassador clearly liked the good life.
这树很美
It's a beautiful tree.
如果你会过敏的话就不会这么想了
Well, not if you have allergies.
夏天肯定是场灾难
That thing must be a nightmare in the summer.
带上卡车
Get it on the truck.
特勤局
Secret Service.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
讨回我的钱
Getting my money back.
德万大使欠了我
Ambassador Dhawan was in hock to me
大概两百万
for about $2 million.
都拿去投资马了
Which he invested in horses.
你讨债多久了
How long you been trying to collect?
一年吧
About a year.
他想把农场卖♥♥了 但卖♥♥不出去
He was trying to sell the farm, but he couldn't.
这就奇怪了 这地方挺美的
That's surprising. It's a beautiful property.
究竟是为什么呢
I wonder what the problem is.
反正我只知道他欠了好几年的债
All I know is he's been in debt for a couple years.
没别的事的话 我得去游说别人
Now, if you don't mind, I have to go convince someone
这匹废马是一代骄马
this tub of glue is Secretariat.
弗兰诺雷就任法官的审核怎么样了
So, where are we on Flannery's vetting for the judgeship?
弗兰诺雷案底清白
Flannery's vetting file is clean as a whistle.
只有一处小瑕疵
Except for one blip.
2008年有位女性合伙人起诉他性别歧视
A 2008 - sexual discrimination suit filed by a female associate.
弗兰诺雷和他当时的律所是被告
Flannery and his then firm were the named defendants.
但案子被在调查阶段
But the case was dismissed with prejudice
就被驳回了
at the discovery phase.
那有什么问题
So what's the problem?
共和党 他们控制着司法部
The GOP. They control Judiciary.
他们会想尽办法针对
And they will look for any excuse
像弗兰诺雷这样的改革分子
to disqualify a progressive icon like Flannery.
我们得抢先一步
We need to get in front of this.
原告叫凯特琳·科尔戴
The complainant is Kaitlin Corday.
我以前在《哨兵报》跟她是同事
I worked with her - at the Sentinel a few years ago.
我联♥系♥她一下 看看能不能问出真♥相♥
Let me reach out, see if she can give us the lowdown.
你好 名特预定的位置
Hi. The reservation is under Minter.
我们有多长时间
How much time do we have?
餐厅的预定系统显示
The restaurant's reservation system
名特的携伴已经进场了
indicates Minter's party has checked in.
你有两个小时
So you've got two hours.
控制箱 在房♥子的侧面
The control box - is on the side of the house.
我进去了 好消息是我搞定了一扇门
I'm in. Good news is I've bypassed a door
进去不会触发警报
that won't trip the alarm.
那坏消息呢
Okay. What's the bad news?
门在屋顶
It's on the roof.
恰克 发现电势上升的信♥号♥♥
Hey, Chuck, I'm getting an EMF spike.
这个衣柜里有大量电流
There's a lot of power coming from this closet.
一定是堵假墙
It's gotta be a false wall.
你说得对
You're right.
我要进去了
I'm going in.
小心点
Watch yourself.
收到
Copy that.
电势表都爆了
The EMF meter is off the charts.
这个地方的耗电量比一座小城市都大
This place is drawing more power than a small city.
恰克 没看到有监控
Chuck, I don't see any cameras.
我用手♥机♥跟你连线
I'm gonna link you in with my phone.
这看上去像宇航局的任务指挥中心
This looks like mission control at NASA.
原来就是这么黑进去的
So that's how the hacking's done.
卫星遥感
Satellite telemetry.
他们对你怎么样 孩子
How are they treating you, son?
还行 先生
Fine, sir.
给大家添了这么多麻烦我很过意不去
I'm just sorry I'm causing everyone so much trouble.
我知道
I know you are.
你要知道我们正在
You need to know that we're doing -
竭尽全力带你回家
absolutely everything we can to bring you home.
如果可以的话 请告诉我妈
If you could, uh, just tell my mom
我没事
that I'm okay.
我会的
Of course I will.
希望你能尽早见到她
Hopefully, you'll be seeing her really soon.
我知道他们拿我威胁你
Look, I -- I know they're blackmailing you.
我不想这样被利用
And -- And I don't want to be used that way.
答应我 你不会让他们
So, promise me you won't let them get --
马修 马修
Matthew. Matthew!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
马上给我联♥系♥卡洛首相
Get me Prime Minister Khallou immediately.
总统先生
Mr. President, the papers
石油开采交易的文件已经起草好了
for the oil exploration deal have been drawn up.
克兰茨秘书正在等您批准
Secretary Krantz - is waiting for your approval.
先放一放
Delay it.
艾米丽 让克兰茨起草针对不坦的制裁
Emily, get Secretary Krantz to draw up sanctions against Bultan.
我们要施加压力
We're gonna raise the heat.
你们说得都对 这孩子也是
You were both right. So is this kid.
我们要把他带回来 但也不能随意妥协
We're gonna find a way to bring him home without rolling over.
我好像终于找到了接入主服务器的端口了
I think I finally found the access point to the main server.
抓紧进去吧 汉娜
Just get in there, Hannah.
时间不多了
Time's wasting.
正在弄
Yeah, I'm working on it.
我进去了
Okay, I'm in.
速度要快 这算入室行窃
On the double, please. Because this is burglary.
数字盗窃
Digital theft.
知道了 帮我盯着就是
Yeah, just watch my back.
他们买♥♥单了 意味着你还有半小时
They just paid the check, meaning you have a half-hour.
那你快动手吧
Well, then you better get going.
等下 有发现
Wait. I got something.
在子服务器上
It's on a sub-server.
图灵源代码
The Turing source code.
黑客行为的证据
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表