剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
特雷 你跟我撒谎了
Trey, you lied to me.
好吧 还算称职
Fine. Somewhat employable.
我知道你不是被解雇的 你辞职了
I know you weren't fired. You quit.
我和布兰尼夫安保公♥司♥的管理负责人聊了
I talked to the managing director at Braniff Securities.
我想在这工作 汤姆
I wanted to be here, Tom.
跟你和孩子在一起
With you and the kids,
就算是我说我辞职是为了搬过来
and if I said I was - quitting to move down here --
我会劝阻你的
I'd have talked you out of it.
是的 因为你是我哥
Exactly, 'cause you're my big brother.
事情是这样的
Here's the thing --
不能总是你在为我着想
It can't just be you looking out for me anymore.
我想贡献一份力量
I want to pitch in.
你已经贡献了
You already have.
谢谢你跟日本大臣说的一切
Thank you for what you said to the Japanese Minister.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I --
我只是不习惯你帮我分忧
I'm just not used to you looking out for me.
我知道 但是换种思考方式
I know. But think of it this way --
互帮互助有来有往嘛
door swings both ways.
我照看佩妮 你把我从土耳其监狱保释出来
I babysit Penny, you bail me out of a Turkish prison.
那就是滥用职权了
That would be an abuse of this office.
泰国监狱呢
Thai prison?
去吃饭吧
Let's eat.
我不喜欢被召见
I don't like being summoned.
那我长话短说
Then I'll keep it brief.
我知道你想找人杀了我
I know you tried to have me killed,
我知道达米安找你了
and I know Damian came to see you,
我会查清原因的
and I will find out why.
因为你
It was about you.
他让我不要杀了你
He asked me not to kill you.
但是我不听从达米安的
But I don't listen to Damian.
对 但是你应该听我的
No, but you should listen to me.
你要是再想对我下手 最好别失手
If you ever try to take me out again, you better not miss.
因为我不会失手
Because I won't.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表