剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Which means if the Russians find her, they will kill her.
所以她不是跑路 只是想让我被捕吗
So instead of skipping town, she's trying to get me arrested?
她显然想让你下马 汉娜
She obviously wants you out of commission, Hannah.
是啊 但是为什么
Yeah, but why?
很高兴跟你聊天
Hey, nice -- nice talking to you.
好极了
This was -- This was great.
差点心脏病发
Heart attack.
为了有趣点 我还要考考
Okay, just for fun, I'm gonna give one last word
我国历史上最年轻的拼字比赛冠军
to the youngest spelling bee champion
最后一个词
in this nation's history.
这个很难哦
'Cause this is a tough one.
红娘
Soubrette.
红娘
Soubrette.
红色的红 娘亲的娘 红娘
S-O-U-B-R-E-T-T-E. Soubrette.
她又答对了
She's right again.
那真是太棒了
That's amazing.
恭喜 恭喜
Congratulations. Congratulations.
谢谢大家 很感激
Thank you, pool. Appreciate it.
总统先生 你是在参选吗[跑]
Mr. President, are you running?
只是为了躲你
Only from you.
那些关于你拒绝加入
Uh, what about reports that you refused overtures
共和党和民♥主♥党的报道是真实的吗
to join the Republican and Democratic parties?
我是无党派人士 这一点没有改变过
I'm a registered independent. Nothing has changed.
所以你没考虑再参选
So you're not thinking of re-election?
我现在在想的唯一一件事
The only thing I'm thinking right now
就是国防预算的问题
is about the DOD budget.
一直停滞不前是因为参议员克洛威尔和菲勒
That's languishing because Senators Crowell and Feller
拿此事玩弄权术
have decided to play politics.
所以我邀请他们和他们的党派
So I am inviting them and their respective parties
回来工作 尽他们的职责
to come back to work and do their jobs.
谢谢大家 谢谢你们
Thank you, everybody. Thank you.
总统先生 再问一个问题
Mr. President, one follow up.
总统先生是在所有媒体面前
Did the president - just call out the Speaker
点名批评了议长和少数党领导人吗
and the Minority Leader in front of the entire press pool?
对
Yep.
知道灾难两个字怎么写
How do you spell catastrophe?
国会领导层
Swift reaction from congressional leadership
总统抨击两党
民♥主♥党和共和党参议员被柯克曼斥责
对于总统批评两个党派将
to the president's accusations that both parties are
美国安全问题政♥治♥化快速做出回应
politicizing the issue of America's security.
他们断章取义
They're taking your words out of context.
不是第一次了
Not the first time.
这才刚刚开始 总统先生
Well, they're just getting started, sir.
你这次是挑衅他们[捅了熊]
You really poked the bear this time.
你捅了熊 驴[民♥主♥党] 象[共和党]
You poked the bear, the donkey, the elephant.
你是惹恼了整个动物园
You pissed off the whole zoo.
这会让达成国防预算的一致更加困难
Which will make a deal on DOD funding harder to reach.
如果要把我放在放大镜下 其他人也都要
If the microscope's on me, it's on the leadership, too.
总统先生 我能实话实说吗
Sir, can I be frank?
你什么不实话实说了
When are you not?
现在真正的管理问题
The real governance question here
不是你是不是打算竞选
isn't whether you're gonna run.
而是政♥府♥官员觉得你是否要参选
It's whether Washington thinks you're gonna run.
如果认为你不参选 那你什么都不是
And if they know you're not, you're a lame duck.
我没有决定好我是否要参选 里拉
Well, I haven't decided if I'm gonna run or not, Lyor.
其实你已经决定好了
De facto, you have.
国防预算案就是试金石 总统先生
The defense bill is a litmus test, sir.
而你用此事来表达你对两党的不屑
You used it to thumb your nose at both parties.
这也就意味着他们会改变方向
Which means they're gonna move on.
如果国会觉得你不想竞选
Well, a-and it's harder to govern
就会更难管理
when Congress thinks you don't want to.
先生 你不用加入某党 你只要参与
Look, sir, you don't have to declare, you can just affiliate.
给你愿意参选留下可能性
Leave open the possibility that you want to run.
如果我要参选 那我还是会以无党派的身份参选
If I decide to run, - I'm doing it as an independent.
并不可靠 总统先生
Not credibly, sir.
上一名赢得选举的无党派
The last independent to win the White House
是乔治·华盛顿
was George Washington,
而且他还赢了另一件小事叫做美国革命
and he'd won a little thing called the Revolutionary War.
谢谢你的建议
Thank you for your counsel,
但我不打算就因为我想通过一项预算案
but I'm not gonna affiliate myself with any party
就加入任何政党
just because I want to pass a bill.
那我们就没有别的选择了
Then we're out of options with this one.
那我们最好能找到别的选项 要快
Then we'd better find some. And fast.
因为这项法规必须要通过
Because this legislation needs to pass.
我会发布声明表示
I'll put out a statement that
总统获得了两党最大的尊敬
the president has the utmost respect for both parties.
不 现在要出击 不是防守了
No, it's time to play offense, not defense.
带有批评性 批判他们
Be critical. Take them to task.
如果我们想要我们的立法意向
We need to be proactive if we want to
重回正轨 必须要积极
get our legislative initiative back on track.
对 这也就是为什么我要找到
Yeah, which is why I'm gonna find out
我们神秘的参选人是谁
who our mystery candidate is.
那对我们有什么好处
How's that gonna help us?
如果我能挫挫他的锐气
Well, if I can take the shine off him,
我就能让我们重回正轨
I can get us back to the status quo,
专注在国防预算和总统的政策上
focusing on the DOD bill and the president's agenda.
能有多久 距离选举还有16个月
For how long? The election's in 16 months.
迟早两党都要继续下去的
Sooner or later, both parties are gonna move on.
而我们的人和政策早就完了
And our guy and our agenda are toast.
为什么一名特别检察官要见我
Why does a special prosecutor want to talk to me?
有很多指控称摩斯总统
There are a lot of allegations that President Moss
危害政♥府♥安全
compromised this administration's security.
这都是事实 不是指控
Oh, they're facts. They're not allegations.
好 那我们就关注一个事实 NASA被入侵
Okay, let's focus on one fact -- the NASA hack.
我很熟悉
I'm familiar with it.
摩斯总统在没有总统批准情况下
President Moss back-channeled with the Russians
和俄♥罗♥斯♥人秘密协商
without the president's authorization?
对 他向佩特洛夫大使保证
Yes, he promised Ambassador Pavlov
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥方面能协助拯救空间站
the US would not investigate Russia's involvement
美国不会调查俄♥罗♥斯♥
with Icarus Astrotech
参与伊卡洛斯科技公♥司♥的事
if Moscow would cooperate in saving the space station.
你是怎么知道的
How'd you learn this?
汉娜·威尔士确认了
Hannah Wells confirmed
摩斯总统的影子外交
President Moss's shadow diplomacy.
他在她的调查中撒了谎
He lied to her during the course of her investigation.
汉娜·威尔士
Hannah Wells.
又是这个名字
There's that name again.
她替白宫做很多事吗
She does a lot of work for the White House?
对 她被派到这里来
Yes, she was detailed here.
她有没有找到一切关于
And did she find anything that unambiguously points
摩斯总统犯罪的直接证据
to crimes President Moss may have committed?
你说了算 韦斯特先生 不是吗
Well, t-that's for you to decide, Mr. West, isn't it?
的确是
So it is.
那我们过一遍我记录的违规清单
Well, let's go through my little list of malfeasance.
看看是否可以解释得更清楚一些
See if we can shed some more light on it.
好的
All right.
恰克 我知道瓦莱里娅为什么想把我引开
Chuck, I know why Valeria wanted me out of the way.
这样她就能翻查我的公♥寓♥
So she could toss my condo.
这地方像被洗劫了似的
The place is completely ransacked.
有丢东西吗
Anything gone?
我不知道 这儿没什么好拿的
I mean, I don't know. There's nothing here to take.
问题是她在找什么
Question is, what was she looking for?
这是个挺有意思的巧合
It's a funny coincidence.
达米安的公♥寓♥前两天也被人盗了
Damian's apartment was broken into a few days ago.
你没想过告诉我
And you didn't think to tell me that?
你又不在这工作了
You don't work here anymore.
算了 达米安家丢了什么
Forget it. What was missing from Damian's place?
什么都没丢 我们早就清查过了
Nothing. We had already cleaned it out.
所以她决定来翻我家 觉得东西可能在这
So she decided to toss my place thinking it might be here.
换我也这么想
That'd be my guess.
瓦莱里娅这是玩火自焚
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表