剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
无论我的理由是什么 这是一份礼物
Whatever my reasoning, it's a gift horse.
就不要吹毛求疵了
Don't look it in the mouth.
对不起 韦斯特先生
I'm sorry, Mr. West.
但如果国会想我离开这栋楼
But if the Cabinet wants me out of this building,
他们就必须采取强硬的方式
they're gonna have to do it the hard way.
总统先生 但当你回头看这件事的时候
Okay, sir, but when you look back on this,
请记住我曾尽力给过你一条出路
remember I tried to give you a way out.
柯克曼先生 你会不惜一切
Mr. Kirkman, would you do anything
去保护你哥哥吗
to protect your brother?
我不是很明白你说不惜一切是什么意思
I'm not sure I know what you mean by "Anything."
今天早些时候
Well, did you confront me
就白宫发生的混乱事件你来质问过我吧
at the White House mess earlier today?
那不算是质问
I wouldn't call it a "Confrontation."
而是谈话
It was a conversation.
相当具有威胁性的谈话
A pretty threatening conversation.
我想知道 是你哥哥让你这么做的吗
I wonder, uh, did your brother put you up to it?
我哥哥没叫我去做任何事
My brother didn't put me up to anything.
所以来质问我是出于你个人的意愿吗
So you confronted me of your own volition?
没错
Yep.
鉴于我在你哥哥命运中所扮演的角色
Well, considering the role I play in your brother's fate,
你认为那样理智吗
uh, do you think that's rational?
这就留给你来判断
I'll let you be the judge of that.
那是冲动 但一点也不令人惊讶
It's irrational, but it's not surprising
因为你家族里有精神疾病史
'cause your family has a history of mental illness.
我们没有这种病史
We have no such history.
1998年 你曾被诊断出患有躁郁症
Well, you were diagnosed with bipolar disorder
在医院住了两周
and spent two weeks in the hospital in 1998.
我是留院观察
I was under observation.
当时我正在和交往了多年的女友分手
I was going through a break-up with a long-term girlfriend.
你现在还在服药吗
You still on your meds?
是的
Yes.
当病情确诊时
When you're diagnosed,
他们会继续让你服用药物以防万一
they keep you on the medication as a precaution.
1975年 你母亲因为忧郁症也入院了
And your mother was hospitalized, too, with depression in 1975.
她很快就出院了
She was briefly in a facility.
你的家族有精神疾病遗传
Mental illness runs in your family.
不 是人就会患上精神疾病
No, being human does.
柯克曼先生 以你所知
Mr. Kirkman, to your knowledge,
你哥哥是否有过精神疾病治疗史
has your brother ever been treated for any mental illness?
没有
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
特雷
Trey.
对不起 汤姆
I'm sorry, Tom.
为什么道歉
For what?
我在庭上伤害到你了
I hurt you in there.
你觉得我对你在庭上所说的话感到难过吗
You think I'm upset about what you said in there?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我是你哥哥
I'm your brother.
这么多年来 你所经历的这一切
All those years, everything you were going through.
你有自己的生活要忙
You were busy with your own life.
而我的生活就是一个负担
I had spent mine being a burden.
我不想再这样了
I didn't want to be that anymore --
特雷 你不是负担
Trey, you are not a burden.
我知道 我现在知道了 但当时不知道
I know. I know that now. I didn't know it then.
等这件事全都结束了 无论结果如何
When this whole thing is over, regardless of the outcome,
我希望我们去一个地方
I want us to go somewhere.
就我们两兄弟
Just the two of us brothers.
还有四十名特勤处特工
And 40 secret service.
不管你相不相信
Believe it or not,
他们都非常善于低调行事
they are pretty good at keeping a low profile.
说好了 哥哥
It's a deal, big brother.
我知道有一个地方
I know just the place.
诺克斯堡
Fort Knox.
美国北部军用地
我只会带一个公事包
I'll bring one suitcase --
我希望我们能去一个
I was hoping that we could go somewhere
不会把你送进监狱的地方
that wasn't gonna land you in jail.
你要带我去看不明飞行物吗
Are you gonna show me the UFOs?
好了
Okay.
汤姆 我不会告诉任何人的 我发誓
Tom, I won't tell anybody. I swear!
我不是已经表明了我们的立场吗
I thought I made our position clear.
你是很清楚地表明了立场
You made yourself perfectly clear.
你们就是两个没有道德的敲诈艺术家
You are a couple of unprincipled shake-down artists.
艾米丽 请提醒政♥治♥总司长
Emily, please remind the political director
他现在是在和谁说话
who he is talking to.
当然 里拉 你正和两个
Of course. Lyor, you are talking to a couple
没有道德的敲诈艺术家谈话
of unprincipled shake-down artists.
-谢谢 -没什么好说的了
- Thank you. - And we're done here.
政♥府♥关闭的时候 你可以告诉总统
You can tell the President that when the government shuts down,
要怪就只能怪他自己
he has only himself to blame...
-一切都是因为他 -不必转达了 议员
- for everything. - No need, Senator.
我想我收到你的信息了
I think I got the message.
什... 总统先生
W-- Mr. President --
别担心 这只是政♥治♥
Don't worry. It's just politics.
你要在推动有利形势
You're pushing an advantage.
-游戏规则就是这样 -没错 总统先生
- That's how the game works. - Yes, sir. It is.
问题在于 我不参与这场游戏
Problem is, I don't play the game,
也不打算开始
and I'm not about to start.
你们俩达成了协议 我希望你们能遵守
You both made a deal, and I expect you to honor it.
恭敬地说一句 总统先生 情况已经变了
Respectfully, sir, circumstances have changed.
对我来说不是
Not for me.
但如果这真是我最后任职的一天
But if this is, in fact, my last day,
我不会浪费时间去达成一项我不相信的协议的
I'm not gonna waste it striking a compromise I don't believe in.
-这就看您自己了 -没错
- That's your choice. - Yes, it is.
我也亲自给达尔比副总统留了一封信
It was also my choice to leave Vice President Darby a letter
知会她只能签署
telling her the only budget deal to sign
现在我们洽谈的这份预算 其他免谈
was the one that we had previously negotiated.
我完全相信她会坚持完成我的愿望
I fully expect her to comply with my wishes
因为她答应了我 就像我答应了你
because, well, she gave me her word like I gave you mine.
总统先生
Mr. President --
所以如果联邦政♥府♥真的停摆
So, when the government shuts down,
你们可以自己向人♥民♥交代
you can explain to the American people
不守信用 信口开河的人只有你们
that the only people whose word doesn't seem to matter is yours.
游戏已经玩够了 参议员
Time for playing games, Senators, is over.
做好你的本职工作
Do your job.
总统先生 时间到了
Mr. President, it's time.
总统先生 今天的所有证词
Mr. President, you've listened
您都在场听到了 是吗
to all of today's testimony, right?
是
Yes.
其中有不真实的地方吗
Was any of it untrue?
没有
No.
劳登医生指出的 你在你妻子去世后
When Dr. Louden testified about your problems
出现的心理问题 准确吗
after your wife's death, that was accurate?
准确
Yes.
亚伦·肖尔说你下令袭击库纳米之前
When Aaron Shore said you attacked Kunami
没有提前咨♥询♥盟方意见 该描述是否准确
without heeding counsel to wait, was that not accurate?
是
Yes.
艾米丽·罗迪斯指证
When Emily Rhodes testifies
您非常关注人员的忠诚
that you have a pre-occupation with loyalty --
这也是正确的
Yes, that was accurate, as well.
今天大家都听到我是一个多么有缺陷的人
Today, all of you have heard what a deeply flawed man I am,
因为我的家人
either because members of my family
不得不为精神健康问题担忧
have had to struggle through issues with mental heath
因为我太过思念和缅怀我的妻子
or because I have mourned for and miss my wife too much.
因为我给予他人忠诚并期待别人同样忠诚于我
Because I have expected loyalty from people that I give it to
或者因为我宣布发动了一场战争
or because I declared war on a country that I still,
时至今日我仍然坚定认为敌方确实有心伤害我国
to this very day, believe had every intention of harming us.
事实是 我犯过错误
The truth is, I've made mistakes...
但犯错的原因都不是你们今天听到的内容
but not for any of the reasons that you've heard here today.
只是因为我是人
I've made mine because I'm human.
人都会犯错
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表