剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
布莱恩
Brian?
能否讲一下白宫对最新就业情况报告的看法呢
Can you give us a White House reaction to the new job report?
似乎比预期的低迷
Seems a little weaker than expected.
很显然你不知道该怎么读就业情况报告
Oh, then you obviously don't know how to read a jobs report.
有些东西 布莱恩
Uh, there are these things, Brian --
就是所谓的数字
They're called “numbers"...
经济仍在增长 通胀率仍然很低
The economy is still growing and inflation remains weak,
所以 我们确定失业率是有偏差的
so, yes, we are confident the employment dip is an aberration.
干得好
Pretty good job in there.
谢谢你 蒂芙尼
Well, thank you, Tiffany.
你的认可对我来说毫无意义
Your approval means absolutely nothing to me.
你不会因为我的上一篇署名文章生气吧
You're not still mad about my last byline, are you?
你是说你洋洋洒洒写了三千字
You mean the one - where you spent 3,000 words
将总统岳母给他将死老公的心脏移植手术
comparing the President's mother-in-law
与反人道犯罪相关联的那篇文章吗
getting her dying husband a heart to a crime against humanity?
我可没那么说 不过是的
Not in those words, but yeah.
你为什么又给赛斯替班
Why are you filling in for Seth again?
他不舒服 总统怎么样了
Because he's indisposed. What about the President?
不舒服
Indisposed.
我打赌 你不知道上一次
I'll bet you don't know the last time
总统露面是什么时候
the President didn't have at least one appearance.
但是我知道
But I do.
就没露过
Never.
有什么问题吗
Is there a question in there?
不只是观察
More of an observation.
赛斯 总统
Seth, the President --
抱恙的消息似乎走漏了
Indisposition seems to be going around.
我可不想费尽心机地
I have no inclination to elaborate
去处理我们共同的病痛
on the disposition - of our collective indisposition.
你说的话毫无意义
That doesn't even make sense.
-有意义 -你听不懂而已
- Yeah, it does. - It just went over your head.
服役二十年 你为什么参军
20 years of service. What made you enlist?
我想当飞行员
Well, I wanted to be a pilot,
但是视力不好断了念想
but bad eyes put a stop to that.
麦蒂又怀孕了 但是我知道我会做饭
And Maddy got pregnant, but I knew I could cook.
可不是嘛
Boy can you.
-你有孩子吗 -有
- So, you have kids? - Yes, sir.
我女儿 斯嘉丽 刚从天普大学毕业
My daughter, Scarlett, just graduated from Temple,
在班级名列前茅
top of her class.
怎么了
What the hell was that?
总统先生 我们现在得走了
Mr. President, we have to go now.
在指挥部集♥合♥
Assemble at the command tent.
空军一号♥ 准备出发
Air Force One, prepare for departure.
-基地遇袭了吗 -没有
- Was the base hit? - No, sir.
自杀式炸♥弹♥把几公里外的一个市场夷为平地
Suicide bomber leveled a market a few miles away.
是一场联合攻击
It was a coordinated attack.
中情局的安全屋也遭到了突袭
CIA safe house was also raided.
有美国人伤亡吗
American casualties?
我们有四个探员遇难了
Four of our agents are dead, sir?
其中有凯文·迪恩吗
Was Kevin Dean one of them?
他们认为他逃出来了
They think he got out.
有人看见他从安全屋的后面离开了
He was seen leaving the back of the safe house.
有办法联♥系♥上他吗
Is there any way we can reach him?
没有 总统先生
No, sir. Mr. President,
我们必须马上护送你上飞机
we need to get you on this plane right now.
-听我说 -我会在飞机上听的 总统先生
- Just listen to me... - I'll listen on the plane, sir.
迈克 先等一下 听我说完
Mike, please just stop for one second. Hear me out.
我知道你完全可以违背我的意愿
I know you can physically pick me up
把我扛起来抬到飞机上
and put me on that plane against my will,
绝对不会有任何人来帮我
and I would have absolutely no recourse.
他们很可能会给你一枚奖章
Hell, they'd probably give you a medal.
但是如果现在我离开了
But if I leave now,
我们就等于告诉敌人
we send a message to the enemy
只要一场联合袭击
that all it takes - is one coordinated attack,
我们就慌张了
and we bolt.
咱们把这事了结
Let's finish this.
凤♥凰♥[总统]不飞了
Phoenix is not rising.
重复 凤♥凰♥[总统]不飞了
I repeat, Phoenix is not rising.
空军一号♥ 待命
Air Force One, stand by.
我们收到了迪恩的呼救信♥号♥♥
We received a distress signal from Dean.
我派了一个战术空军小队跟踪他的车的信♥号♥♥
I'm sending in TAC units to track the beacon on his vehicle.
在距离喀布尔大概80公里的地方
It's about 50 miles outside of Kabul.
他不在车辆附近 将军
He's not going to be anywhere near the vehicle, General.
呼救信♥号♥♥就从那发出来的
That's where the distress signal's coming from.
是的 也就是说要么他牺牲了
Yes, which means he's either dead
要么这是叛乱者的诱饵
or the insurgents are baiting you.
我不确定你是这的军事专家 威尔斯探员
I'm not sure you're the military expert here, Agent Wells.
是 长官 我不是
No, sir, I'm not,
但是我是凯文·迪恩专家
but I am an expert on Kevin Dean.
我在喀布尔跟他共事了四年
I've worked with him for four years in Kabul.
我知道他是怎么想的
I know how he thinks,
他是绝对不会故意把手台
and there is no way that he would deliberately
留在停放的车辆里的
leave that beacon - in a stationary vehicle.
你尽可以按你的方式做事 威尔斯探员
You're welcome to do things your way, Agent Wells.
我会按我的方式来
I'm gonna do them mine.
-亚伦 -去吧
- Aaron... - Go.
要是有人进攻 你就赶紧回来 明白吗
If anything hinky jumps off, you high-tail it back, you hear me?
-明白 -还有一件事
- Understood. - one more thing --
我必须要给你配个搭档
I'm gonna have to give you a partner.
迈克 这是个坏主意
Mike, this is a bad idea.
对谁来说
For who?
我在特种部队待了六年
I spent six years in Special Forces.
这是战术任务 不是军事任务
This mission is tactical. It's not military.
对当地的了解很重要 你不具备这个条件
Local knowledge is crucial -- knowledge you don't have.
我的工作是保护总统
My job is to protect the President,
在我们找到站长之前
and the President's not leaving
总统还不想离开
the most dangerous place on Earth
这个世界上最危险的地方
until we find the Station Chief.
所以我要去找他
So I'm gonna find him
然后带我老板离开这里
and get my boss the hell out of here.
我跟你一起去而不是跟他们
I'm going with you instead of them
是因为我认为你是对的
because I think you're right.
接受表扬吧
Take the compliment.
喀布尔市场发生爆♥炸♥ 死伤数百
几小时前 喀布尔
The death toll is soaring
发生了一起自杀式爆♥炸♥
after a huge suicide explosion
死亡人数长在飙升
rocked Kabul just a few hours ago.
一位阿富汗官员表示 这场爆♥炸♥
From an Afghan official, we are told that the blast
已经夺走至少八十条生命
has taken at least 80 lives.
他们二人中有人背叛了我们
Well, one of them's betrayed us already.
是的 总统先生 发生在喀布尔的事
Yes, sir. Nothing happens in Kabul without Mullah Bahri
没有毛拉·巴里和毛拉·法亚德不知道的
or Mullah Fayad knowing about it.
并且他们两个都有理由这样做
And both of them have strategic reasons for doing this.
巴里可以表明
Bahri can point to the need
暴♥力♥文化对文明化的重要性
for a civilizing influence on a violent culture.
法亚德可以说他为了保护国家主♥权♥
And Fayad can claim he's still fighting the infidel,
一直努力与异教♥徒♥作斗争
protecting his nation's sovereignty.
他的支持者会为此团结起来
His people will rally around that.
我们需要更多的人收集情报
We need more intelligence boots on the ground.
我们可以从霍斯特或贝鲁特重新调配人员
We -- We can redeploy personnel from Khost or Beirut.
在找他们俩谈话前 我不想采取任何行动
I don't want to do anything until I talk to both of them again.
想办法把他们俩带回来
See if you can get them back here.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
艾米丽 肯德拉
Emily, Kendra,
这位是朱莉
this is Julie.
很高兴见到你们两位
It's a pleasure to meet both of you.
能亲眼看到里拉工作的地方真的太棒了
It's so great to finally see where Lyor works.
朱莉28岁时就成为弗莱明霍珀公♥司♥的合伙人
So Julie made partner at Fleming & Hopper when she was 28.
里拉
Lyor.
公♥司♥史上最年轻的广♥告♥执行总监 怎么
The youngest ad executive in the firm's history. What?
是我运气好
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表