剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Valeria gets burned.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人想杀她
Russia's trying to kill her.
达米安能有什么东西可以帮到她
What could Damian have that would help her?
可能是什么可以和莫斯科换她一条命的东西
Maybe something she could trade Moscow in exchange for her life.
达米安的私有物品在哪
Where are Damian's personal effects?
证物储藏室 有安保设施
Evidence lockup. Secure facility.
不用担心 瓦莱里娅进不去
Don't worry. Valeria can't get in.
我可能可以
Maybe I can.
总统的发言旨在斥责双方
President was criticizing both parties
在国防预算案一事上互相拖后腿
for dragging their feet on the DOD budget.
而且还不支持我们的士兵 很好
And not supporting our soldiers. Good!
看到没 我们改写了故事
See? We changed the narrative.
不是柯克曼对不起这个体制 而是
It's not Kirkman failing this system, it's --
体制对不起他 怎么样
The system failing him. How'd it go?
难说 韦斯特跟进了
It's hard to say. I mean, West was all over
汉娜对摩斯的所有调查
Hannah's investigation into Moss.
很好啊 这说明他挖得很深
That's wonderful! That means he's digging in.
他在找证据支持这场起诉
He's looking to buttress his case.
我听说摩斯会出席问询
I hear Moss is going to show up at the questioning.
而且不以宪法第五条修正案为庇护
And he's not taking the Fifth.
不会 他太自傲了
No, he's too proud for that.
这就意味着他要自寻死路了
That means he's gonna hang himself.
赛斯 你要先准备好新闻稿吗
Seth, you want to get a press release ready?
-不要 -里拉 前总统被起诉
-No. - Lyor, the former president getting indicted
没什么好值得庆祝的
is no cause for celebration.
我哪有庆祝 这是带着沉重的心情
Who's celebrating? "It is with a heavy heart
承认政♥府♥认为
that the administration acknowledges the need
当选的官员需要担起责任
to hold our elected officials accountable --
即使是前总统也一样”
even former presidents."
-这就是庆祝 -简直是完美的一天
-So celebrating. -Oh, it's the best day ever.
我很开心你同意参加问询
I'm pleased you've agreed to answer my questions,
-摩斯总统 -还不顾法律顾问的建议
-President Moss. -Against the advice of counsel.
但我没什么好隐瞒的
But I have nothing to hide.
那我就开门见山了
Then I'll cut to the chase.
您有把机密情报透露给媒体吗
Did you leak classified information to the press?
没有
No.
东西海州之间的洽谈呢
The negotiations between East and West Hun Chiu --
没错 李♥总♥统♥确实把这事透露给了我
Yes, President Lee did disclose them to me,
但我只是把这信息传出去了
but all I did was - pass that information along.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥在伊卡洛斯科技公♥司♥事件上
The subpoena the First Lady received
收到的传票
in the Icarus Astrotech --
她被传唤并非机密
The mere fact that she was subpoenaed was not confidential.
传票的内容可能是机密的
The items requested by the subpoena may have been.
但我没有泄露这个信息
But I did not disclose them.
白宫的内部行为调查
The White House's - internal ethics investigation --
这不是保密的内容
It was not a classified matter.
韦斯特先生 你要加油了
Surely you can do better, Mr. West.
那您妨碍夏洛特·索恩调查事件呢
What about your obstruction in the Charlotte Thorn case?
-您对调查员说谎了 -我没说谎
-Lying to investigators? -Well, I did not lie.
我承认我本可更坦率些
I admit I could have been more forthcoming.
但柯尔曼总统认为我的行为
But President Kirkman deemed my behavior
不值得被起诉
unworthy of prosecution.
现在如果你觉得该被起诉
Now, if you think it is,
我会用他的话来辩解
I will use his words as my defense.
我没做错什么
I did nothing wrong.
若您是清白的 那未免也引起太多质疑了
For an innocent guy, you arouse a lot of suspicion.
对 你可能得扪心自问为什么
Yes, and you might want to ask yourself why that is.
总统为什么指使他的私人忠犬
Why the president sicced his personal guard dog,
汉娜·威尔士来骚扰我
Hannah Wells, on me.
一次又一次
Over and over again.
他为什么要这么做
Yeah, why did he do that?
敌意 妒嫉 你自己选一个
Animus. Jealousy. Take your pick.
我能告诉你的就是
All I can tell you is that
我不会否认自己的所作所为
I will not disavow anything I have done.
如果要我上庭证明自己的清白 我会的
And if I need to go to court to vindicate my reputation, I will.
汤姆 感谢你抽空会见我
I appreciate you taking the time to see me, Tom.
会见敌人是很需要修养的
Meeting with an enemy is a civilized thing to do.
你觉得我是敌人吗
You think I'm the enemy?
提请特别检察官 这可不是友军
Advocating for a special counsel doesn't make you a friend.
我问心无愧
I've done nothing wrong.
如果你问心无愧
Well, if you've done nothing wrong,
那你就无所畏惧
you've got nothing to fear.
配合调查
Cooperate with the investigation.
应该会很快结束的
Should be over in a moment.
但其实并不是
But it won't be.
不可能
No.
这只是个开始
No, this is just the beginning.
特别检察官是个潘多拉魔盒
Special counsel is a Pandora's Box.
你是学历史的 你应该知道
You're a student of history. You should know that.
我不会开掉他的 科内留斯
I'm not gonna fire him, Cornelius.
他一开始就不该被委任
He should never have been appointed!
你和我都知道事实真♥相♥
You and I both know the truth.
你要担起这个责任
You're gonna be held accountable.
是的
Yes.
是 我是有责任 汤姆
Yes, I am going to be held accountable, Tom.
你也一样
And so are you.
因为 如果我被起诉了
Because if I'm charged with anything,
你知道我要拿什么来辩护吗
you know what my defense will be?
我有个好主意
I've got a pretty good idea.
你就是我的辩护
You will be my defense.
"我只是在保护国家不受汤姆·柯克曼的侵害
"I was protecting the country from Tom Kirkman.
他经验匮乏
His inexperience.
鲁莽无能"
His recklessness."
你的名字就是我的辩护
Your name will be my refrain.
我的颂词
My psalm.
我的救赎
My salvation.
你觉得这样就能吓到我吗
And you think that that's somehow supposed to scare me?
我觉得应该会让你理智一点
I think it's supposed to make you see reason.
两个总统相互攻击
Two presidents going after each other.
你觉得这样对人♥民♥好吗
You think that's good for the republic?
原来你的目的是这个啊
Oh, so that's what you're doing here.
你想要拯救人♥民♥
You're going to save the republic now?
真伟大啊
How noble of you.
我是来跟你讲道理的
I've come here to talk common sense.
但我觉得你简直不可理喻
But I see you're past that.
科内留斯 我们对于如何治理国家的
Cornelius, you and I have very different ideas
理念南辕北辙
about what's good for this country.
是 但需要攻击两党吗
Yes, but going after both political parties?
需要攻击前总统吗
A former president?
如果你真觉得这样才是对国家好
If you really think that's what's best for this country,
那你真是没资格当总统
you shouldn't be sitting in that chair.
但我就是啊
But I am.
祝你好运 科内留斯
Good luck, Cornelius.
你说的是二十年前的案子
You're talking about a 20-year-old case.
我理一下
But let me get this straight --
你是说我儿子米琪是入室抢劫的嫌犯吗
you're saying my son Mickey is a suspect in a break-in?
你觉得他后来还打了威胁电♥话♥恐吓吗
And you think he followed it up with a threatening phone call?
我们只是想找他问几个问题 亚奇先生
We just need to find him and ask him some questions, Mr. Archer.
-仅此而已 -我不知道米琪在哪里
- That's all. - I have no idea where Mickey is.
我们好几周没联♥系♥了
We haven't spoken in weeks.
我大多数时间都在化疗
I spend most of my time in chemo.
不是在追踪我儿子
Not keeping tabs on my son.
我们很担心他 先生
Well, we're worried about him, sir,
因为有人在戴恩斯女士家附近看到了他的红色皮卡
because his red pickup was seen near Ms. Daynes' home.
大概就在案发前后
Right around the time it was broken into.
如果米琪真的涉案 我们得找到他
And if Mickey was involved and we have to find him,
可能结果不会太好
might not go well for him.
她为什么在这里
Why is she here?
来做个人述求
To make a personal appeal, sir.
我知道彼得被杀对您的家人造成了怎样的影响
I know what Pete's murder has done to your family.
是你对我的家人做了什么
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表