剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know, sir.
这次代表团之行是高度保密的
This delegation was a closely held secret.
也许人♥民♥解放部队在您政♥府♥里安插了间谍
Maybe the A.L.P. has a spy in your administration.
又或者是你们代表团中的透露了这次出行
Oh, maybe someone on your delegation publicized the trip.
我现在没空决定是谁背黑锅
I'm not interested in assigning blame right now.
我关心的是怎么把我们的人救回来
I'm interested in getting our people back.
我已经通过中间人
I have already reached out to Ramon Bravo
联♥系♥了拉蒙·布拉沃 但他还没回复
through intermediaries, and he has not responded.
人♥质♥被押在哪里
Where are the hostages being held?
叛军的作战基地
The rebel base of operations
在洛斯奥加诺斯山
is the Sierra De Los Organos mountains,
距离哈瓦那几小时路程
a few hours outside of Havana.
不过他们的领导团体
But the leadership --
经常迁址 所以很难定位
they move constantly, so they're hard to pinpoint.
没错 那里几乎都被植被覆盖
Yeah, dense tree cover, sir.
卫星图像不怎么管用
Satellite imagery doesn't reveal much.
很难进入那片区域
That region is very difficult to access,
再加上我现在的人力和资源有限
especially with the men and resources I have at my disposal.
我理解 主席先生
I understand, Mr. President.
我们需要你们的可用情报
We're going to need your available Intel.
没问题 我会保持联♥系♥
Of course. I'll be in touch.
参议员 麻烦你把国会领导
Senator, I need you to get the Congressional leadership
-叫到白宫来 -是 总统先生
- over to the White House. - Yes, sir.
请尽快想出可行方案 将军
I want options on my desk as soon as possible, General.
-遵命 -谢谢
- Yes, sir. - Thank you.
他们在说什么
What are they talking about?
说要杀了我们
They're talking about killing us.
-请问一下 -汉娜 你这是在...
- Excuse me! - Hannah, what are you --
你们能考虑一下释放妇女和老人吗
Would you consider releasing the women and the elderly?
你说什么
What did you say to me?
你们不需要二十个俘虏
You don't need 20 captives.
你们可以放掉一半
You could release half of us.
这样的善举对你们会有帮助
The gesture of goodwill would go a long way.
你这个国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问的助理
The assistant to the National Security Advisor
话还挺多
has a big mouth.
或许我该让她闭嘴
Perhaps I should shut it for her.
-还有你 -请不要这样
- Maybe I'll shut yours, too. - Stop, please.
拜托 别这么做好吗
Please, just stop, okay.
没必要这么做
There's -- There's no need for this.
我们都在这听从你们的指挥
We're all here to do exactly what you ask.
你是菲利普·克洛斯 那个商人
You're Phillip Cross, the businessman.
没错 是我
Yes, that's right.
或许我能帮你们谈定一个交易
And, uh, maybe I can help you make a deal.
你觉得我会听你这种资本家
Do you think I want to hear what capitalist people like you
说的话吗
has to say?
打断他的手指
Break his fingers.
汉娜 你得低调一点
Hannah, you need to keep a low profile.
如果他们知道了你是谁 你就死定了
If they figure out who you are, you're dead.
他们不会发现的 我要逃出去
They're not going to. I'm getting out of here.
总统先生 舰队已就位
Sir, our fleet's in place.
地区联合司令部建议采取地面突袭
J-SAC's recommendation is a ground assault,
由海军人员支持
backed by our naval assets.
肯德拉 对抗他国叛军的
Kendra, what's the legality of military action
军事行动合法吗
against rebels in another country?
如果美国公民的性命遭到威胁
If American lives are at stake,
战争法规是允许这么做的 总统先生
the rules of war will allow it, sir,
尤其是在他国统治者
especially if the foreign sovereign
不愿意或无法采取行动的情况下
is unwilling or unable to act.
我猜奥尔特加主席属于后者 对吗
And with President Ortega, am I correct in assuming the latter?
不 两者都是
No, it's both.
他是没有火力 但就算他有
He doesn't have the fire power, but even if he did,
他也不能主动帮助美国
he can't be seen as actively helping America
去攻击古巴公民
to attack Cuban citizens,
他的反对者也不愿看到这点
even those that oppose him.
他手上的权力已经够少了
His grip on power's loose enough as it is.
但他不会阻挠我们
But he won't stand in our way.
我和他的高级顾问谈过了
I've interfaced with his top advisers.
奥尔特加允许我们进入他的港口
Ortega has given us access to his ports.
将军 你认为此次军事行动
General, is it your opinion that military action
能够保证人♥质♥安全释放 是吗
will secure the safe release of the hostages?
总统先生 我们的共识是展示强大的军力
Sir, our consensus is that the show of overwhelming force
让叛军就范
will bring the rebels to heel.
但你无法保证
But you can't guarantee it.
是不能 不过也许海豹突击队...
No, sir, but perhaps the SEAL team --
除了军事行动外还有什么方案
What other options do I have, aside from military?
-交赎金 总统先生 -但是希望渺茫
- Ransom, sir -- - Which is a non-starter.
不 里拉
No, Lyor.
他们能杀害美国人♥民♥才是希望渺茫
The killing of Americans is a non-starter.
被俘的有国会议员 参议员 商业领袖
We've got congressmen, senators, business leaders.
还有我的国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问 情况非常糟糕
My National Security Adviser. This is a mess.
我们时间不多了 快点给我可行方案
We're running out of time. I want options.
-都快点想啊 -先做侦查任务怎么样
- Come on, people. - What about a recon mission?
很好 很好 我们可以借此完善数据
That's good, that's good. We can buttress our data.
如果要部署军事力量的话
Then we'll know exactly what we're getting into
就知道会碰到什么情况了
if you deploy military assets.
还是会被误认作攻击行为
Still be mistaken as aggression.
派一架有摄像头的无人机怎么样
What about a camera-equipped drone?
那边树木太茂盛 无人机行不通
It won't work because of the canopy, sir,
派出单架带红外相机的黑鹰直升机低空飞行也许可行
but a single Blackhawk infrared camera's low altitude.
-单架 -是的 先生
- A single one? - Yes, sir.
好吧
Okay.
我要看看到底是什么情况
Let's find out - what we're really dealing with.
试试吧
Try it.
他想要保证万无一失
He wants assurances. Guarantees.
你知道这听起来像什么吗
You know what that sounds like?
一个风声鹤唳的总统
Yeah, a president who's gun-shy,
自从第♥一♥夫♥人♥去世后 他就变成这样
which is exactly what he's been since the First Lady's death.
关键是 不冒风险
The problem is, you don't risk anyone...
-只能等死 -是啊
- You risk everyone. - Yeah.
布恩先生
Mr. Boone!
求你了别这么做
Please don't do that.
-做什么 -我正端着杯热咖啡呢
- Do what? - I'm carrying hot coffee.
如果你吓我 然后我把咖啡洒自己身上
If you startle me - and I spill it on myself,
心跳骤停
cardiac arrest.
40岁以下的男性里有2%
2% of all males under 40 die from a heart attack
是死于液体烫伤诱发的心脏病
triggered by a liquid burn.
我不相信
I don't think that's true.
-有可能的 -先生 我是崔西亚·希姆斯
- It could be. - Sir, I'm Tricia Sims.
我本应今早参加
I'm supposed to - interview with you this morning
-助理一职的面试 -再说吧
- or the assistant job. - Oh, come back.
我都来三次了 先生
I've come back three times, sir.
很明显你挺适合这样来来回♥回♥的
Well, you're obviously good at coming back.
可能这就是你的事了
Maybe that's your thing.
我保证不会占用你很多时间
I promise I won't take much of your time.
我也不会有很多时间给你占用的
I can promise you that, too.
从资料上看起来你还不错
Well, you're good on paper.
你知道还有什么在书面上看起来不错的吗
You know what else is good on paper?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
墨水
Ink.
还有模糊的墨水字迹
And ink smudges.
褪色了
It, uh, fades.
这墨水看起来不够持久
It's temporary.
就像我的助理们
Just like all my assistants.
因为这职位实在是要求太高了
Because this job is very demanding.
它需要尽善尽美
It requires... perfection.
我明白 先生
I understand, sir.
不错
Good.
开始工作吧 先是试用期任务
Let's get you started, then, on a trial basis.
众所皆知
Uh, as you may know,
总统是一位建筑师
the president is an architect.
他一直在搜索
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表