剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
如果我们先松口
If they catch us blinking first,
就会受制于他们了
they'll have us over a barrel.
不 我觉得他们不会先松口的 先生
Oh, no. I wouldn't count on them blinking at all, sir.
为什么
Why not?
因为库纳米是个不稳定的政♥权♥
Because Kunami's an unstable regime.
如果埃米尔允许美国舰队
If the emir lets an American fleet
拖走维罗那号♥而他却不采取任何行动的话
tow the Verona out while he sits on his hands,
那就等于是在邀请我们去镇♥压♥他的政♥变♥了
he may as well send out invitations to his own coup.
那我们就得想出我们能接受的折中对策
Then we're gonna have to find a concession we can live with.
我让摩斯国务卿
I'll have Secretary Moss
去请求开罗跟埃米尔秘密联♥系♥
ask Cairo to open a back channel with the emir,
搞清楚他到底想要什么
find out he really wants.
总统先生 肯德拉·戴恩斯要见您
Mr. President, Kendra Daynes needs to see you.
好的 你们先去 我一会去
Okay. Go ahead. I'll catch up.
肯德拉 跟我来
Kendra, come with me.
我今天跟法索局长私下会面了
I had my off-the-record with Director Foerstel today.
你有没有问一下他
Did you ask him about the status
-我岳母案子的调查进展 -问了
- of the investigation into my mother-in-law? - Yes, sir.
他向我强调了联调局独♥立♥调查的重要性
He stressed the importance of an independent FBI,
然后就下逐客令了
then showed me the door.
他是不是跟你说
Did he tell you it was inappropriate
谈论一件正在调查的案子是不合规矩的
to have a discussion about an ongoing investigation?
不 先生 他拒绝说这件事
No, sir. He refused to address the subject.
相信我 他说了
Trust me, he addressed it.
现在我们知道已经在调查了
Now we know it's an ongoing investigation.
是的 先生 他还在查
Yes, sir, He's still digging,
尽管我们已经想办法撤销了对您岳母的传票
even though we managed to quash your mother-in-law's subpoena.
平心而论 他这也是没办法
In all fairness, he doesn't really have a choice.
先生
Sir?
国会被炸之后
After the bombing,
联调局的一把手空缺
there was a vacancy at the head of the FBI.
法索是最佳人选
Foerstel was the obvious choice --
过往记录完美 为人刚正不阿
impeccable record, impeccable integrity.
所以为了证明自己是公平的
So in order to be seen as impartial,
他必须要追查这个案子
he has to pursue this.
直到水落石出
To the ends of the Earth.
先生 如果你给我一些自主♥权♥
Sir, I may be able to help here
-我或许有对策 -你需要什么
- if you give me some latitude. - What do you need?
不受限制地跟您岳母接触
Unfettered access to your mother-in-law.
伊娃应付不了这种事
Eva didn't sign up for any of this.
她处理不好 我不愿意这么做
She won't handle it well. I'm not comfortable with that.
我明白
I understand.
但这件事拖得越久
But the longer this drags on,
她就会被牵扯得越多
the more involved she's going to become.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
请帮我接伊娃·布克
Can you patch me through to Eva Booker, please?
赛斯 你的新闻发布会怎么样
Hey, Seth. How'd your press conference go?
卡达尔半岛电视台的人问我美国的
Al-Jazeera asked me what a U.S. destroyer
驱逐舰在库纳米领海做什么
was doing in Kunami waters.
你是怎么回答的
And what did you say?
我说 在想办法重新启动发动机
I said, trying to get its engines started.
说得还真对
How very literal of you.
我把夏洛特·索恩的文件放在你桌子上了
Oh, I dropped off the Charlotte Thorn presser notes on your desk.
你昨晚就放了
You dropped those off last night.
是吗
Really?
好吧 你有两份了
Oh. Well, now you have two copies.
想说一下怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what's going on?
虽然我觉得你心不在焉挺迷人的
'Cause I find the whole absent-minded professor thing charming,
但是大老板肯定不这么觉得
but the big guy won't.
我中午本来要跟我爸爸一起吃饭
I'm supposed to have lunch with my dad.
好啊 你从没提起过他
Okay. You've never mentioned him.
那是因为我已经23年没见过他了
That's because I haven't seen him in 23 years.
他离开我们之后就再也没见过了
Not since he walked out on us.
抱歉 我不知道
Oh, sorry. I didn't know.
他几周前联♥系♥了我
He got in touch a few weeks ago.
说他这周都会在城里 参加会议
He's in town all week for some convention,
我一直推辞他
and I've been putting him off.
但他今晚就要走了
But he leaves tonight.
那你打算怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
我是有点想见他
Well, part of me would like to see him
好让我一刀捅死他
so I can plunge a knife into his heart.
还是别了吧
Yeah, maybe not that.
另一方面我又觉得 如果让他走了
But the other part thinks that if I let him go,
我可能再也见不到他了
then I'll be closing a door on him forever.
-但我其实没得选 -为什么
- But the choice is out of my hands. - Why?
因为300名士兵被困敌军水域
Because 300 of our sailors are trapped in enemy waters,
杀害夏洛特·索恩的凶手还没抓到
Charlotte Thorn's killer is still on the loose,
整个世界一片混乱
and the world is, you know, on fire.
世界永远是混乱的
The world is always on fire.
小艾 我不会告诉你要做什么
Em, I would never tell you what to do,
但别让这地方成为你的借口
but don't let this place be an excuse.
你回来的时候 世界也不会安宁
The flames will still be here when you get back.
我几年前搬到基维斯特了
I moved to Key West for a few years.
我以前以豪华车代驾营生
I had a limo business.
我觉得身处天堂的人们
I figured, you know, people in paradise,
经常会酒醉 无法开车
they would be too drunk to drive.
结果发现他们醉到连电♥话♥都打不了
Turns out they were all just too drunk to make a phone call.
我印象中你不是这么不爱说话的啊 艾米丽
I don't remember you being this quiet, Emily.
我不想在你
Didn't want to interrupt you
讲述人生故事的时候打断你
while you were telling your life story.
故事里少了个人
It's missing one thing, though.
我
Me.
艾米丽 我很抱歉
Emily, I am so sorry.
我不需要你的道歉
I don't need your apology.
但我妈需要
My mother does.
-不是你想得那样 -是吗
- It's not what you think. - Really?
我觉得你整天忙着滑雪
Because I think you were too busy skiing
晒日光浴 没时间做个父亲
and getting a tan to be a dad.
我离开 是因为我跟你妈不再相爱了
I left because your mother and I weren't in love.
这就是你从来没联♥系♥过我的原因
So that's why I never heard from you --
因为你不爱我妈吗
because you didn't love my mother.
我不是找借口
I-I-I'm not here to make excuses.
我只能说
All I can tell you is that
如果我的生活中没有你妈妈
I knew if your mother wasn't in my life,
那我也没法出现在你生活中
then I couldn't be in yours.
你说得对 这不是借口
You're right. That's -- that's not an excuse.
反而更糟
That's worse.
懦弱且可悲
That is cowardly and pathetic.
-艾米丽 -你知道
- Emily -- - Do you know what it's like
我小时候过生日是什么样的吗
to be a little girl with a birthday?
从学校跑回家
And you run home from school
祈祷今年
praying that this is the year
爸爸会寄张贺卡
your dad sends you a card.
到家之后
And you get home,
看看邮箱 还是没有
and you check the mail, and no.
今年还是没有
It's not the year.
结果也从来没有过
And there never was a year.
艾米丽 我一直很想联♥系♥你
Emily, I wanted to reach out to you a thousand times.
但我不知道该说什么
But I didn't know what to say.
告个别如何
How about goodbye?
二十年来我一直带着这个
I carried this around for 20 years,
阿克伦的一名小女孩
about a little girl from Akron
13岁的艾米丽·罗迪斯拼出了所有复杂单词
获得了拼写比赛大奖
who won a really big spelling bee.
我留着是因为上面有你的照片 但...
I kept it because of the picture. But,
我现在又见到你了
well, now that I've finally seen you again...
就不再需要了
...I don't need it anymore.
爸 等等
Dad, wait.
约翰·埃德加·胡佛联调局大楼
你指控我当事人的丈夫非法武器交易
You've charged my client's husband with arms trafficking.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表