剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第二季 第一集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
国会大厦遭到袭击 总统死了
Capitol's been attacked. Eagle is gone.
整个国会内阁无人幸免 你现在是美国总统了
Congress, the Cabinet. You are now the President.
我叫赛斯·怀特
My name is Seth Wright.
我被任命为白宫新闻发言人
I was named White House Press Secretary.
亚伦 我想让你来这工作
Aaron, I want you here.
我不接受”不”这个回答
And I won't take "No" for an answer.
我的职责就是让总统满意
I serve at the pleasure of the President.
-欢迎回来 -谢谢先生
- Welcome back. - Thank you, sir.
我希望你能做我的幕僚长
I would like you to be my Chief of Staff.
我这是把烫手山芋扔给了你
I'm throwing you in the deep end.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
威尔士探员 我在此授权
Agent Wells, I hereby authorize you
你可以使用任何必要手段
to use whatever means necessary,
找到参与这场阴谋的人
to find the people - involved in this conspiracy
让他们受到法律制裁
and bring them to justice.
我们的目标是帕特里克·劳埃德
Our target is Patrick Lloyd.
我们认为他是国会大厦爆♥炸♥案的幕后主使
We believe that he is responsible for the bombing on our Capitol.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
帕特里克·劳埃德
Patrick Lloyd.
他黑进了国防部最高机密的服务器
He hacked the Defense Department's most highly classified server.
军队调动 核武器储备
Troop movements, intel on our nuclear arsenal.
劳埃德可以把情报一点点卖♥♥给
Lloyd could sell off the information in pieces
出价最高的买♥♥家
to the highest bidder.
对他的追捕有进展吗
Are we any closer to finding him?
没有
No, sir.
1793年奠基
They broke ground here in 1793.
1814年被英国人烧毁 被我们重建起来
The British burned it down in 1814, but we rebuilt it.
帕特里克·劳埃德把它夷为平地
Patrick Lloyd blew it to pieces.
我们又建了一次
We rebuilt it again.
只是堆砌的石头和漆
It's just masonry and paint.
为什么它的意义如此重大
Why do you think it means so much?
因为它是...一种象征 总统先生
Because it's, um, a symbol, sir.
一个差点让我们破产的象征
A symbol that nearly bankrupted us.
你老实说 这个辉煌的政♥府♥大楼
You honestly think that this glorified office building's
值七亿美元吗
worth $7 billion?
不 先生
No, sir.
我觉得它值更多
I think it's worth a whole lot more.
说得真对
Damn right.
早上好 总统先生
Morning, sir.
重建的国会大厦如何
And what about the rebuilt Capitol?
应该称之为柯特曼荒唐事
They should call it Kirkman's Folly.
在一年内重建了国会大厦
He rebuilt it in one year.
花费超额 耗时耗力
Cost overruns. Overtime.
紧接着
And as an encore,
在劳埃德黑进五角大楼之后
he jams through - an emergency defense bill
因为一份紧急国防法案 举步维艰
after Lloyd's Pentagon hack.
废墟中的总统职务
早上好 总统先生
Good morning, Mr. President.
早上好
Good morning.
劳埃德没能杀了柯特曼
Lloyd couldn't kill Kirkman,
废墟中的总统职务
所以他一点一点谋杀了他的总统生涯
so he's killing his presidency one dollar at a time.
劳埃德最棒的一枪是他根本没开枪
Lloyd's greatest shot was the one he didn't fire.
-早上好 总统先生 -早上好
- Good morning, Mr. President. - Good morning.
一年就建好 该有人做个蛋糕的
One year in. Someone should have baked a cake.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
对 因为这是一个盛会
Yeah, 'cause this is a festive occasion.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你说"是的 先生"
You're saying "Yes, sir"
因为我是美国的总统 对吗
because I'm the President of the United States, right?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我要喝点水
I need some water.
好 萨莎 给我们拿瓶水
Okay. Um, Sasha, can you get us a bottle of water?
瓶装水吗 不用了 谢谢
Oh, bottled water? No, thank you.
有双酚A
BPAs.
我们给你找泉水吧
We'll find you a fountain.
这栋楼已经有两百年历史了
This building is 200 years old.
你知道那些管道会浸出多少杂物来吗
You know how much lead those pipes are leaching?
我们就只有这样的水
That's all the water we have.
-真的 -对 里拉 听着
- Really? - Yep. Lyor, look.
你好 里拉 我已经花了半年时间来劝总统
Hi. Lyor, I've spent six months trying to convince the President
雇一个政♥治♥总司长
to hire a political director.
如果你黄了
If you blow this,
你就不能再次留在白宫了
you won't get within a ZIP code of the White House again.
至少我可以多喝水了
Well, at least I'll be well-hydrated.
两个总统候选人 九个参议员
Two presidential campaigns, nine senatorial ones,
以及卡梅伦的顾问
and adviser to Cameron.
芝加哥大学哲学 历史双博士
Two PhDs from Chicago in Philosophy and History.
你和保罗·布里奇曼是同学吗
Did you study with Paul Bridgeman?
是的 长官 我不喜欢他
Ah, yes, sir. I didn't like him.
你的简历很棒
You're good on paper,
艾米丽说 你比她共事过的任何一个人
and Emily says - you're the smartest person
都要聪明
that she's ever worked with.
那么 你为什么认为我需要一位政♥治♥总司长
So, why do you think I need a political director?
先生 除了职务之外您想要什么
Sir, what do you want out of your presidency?
我的首要目标本来是稳定这个国家
My initial goals were to stabilize the country
尽我所能带领美国人♥民♥走出阴霾
and try and lead the American people back from a terrible tragedy.
但现在 我希望他们能重新信任政♥府♥
But now, I want them to believe in their government again.
让他们相信自己投的票是正确的
I want them to trust that their vote matters
而且对于自身的未来有话语权
and know that they have a say in their own destiny.
让这些目标实现的唯一办法
But the only way that happens
就是要让美国人♥民♥相信您
is for the American people to believe in you,
然而最近的民♥意♥调查显示...
and currently the polls say --
我才不管这些
I don't care about the polls.
-您要关注 长官 -不 不需要
-You should, sir. -No, I shouldn't.
这些民♥意♥调查既不能让清洁能源有所进展
The polls didn't make any headway on clean energy
也不能填补司法的空缺
or fill judicial vacancies.
真正有意义的
The only thing that really matters
是我们以美国人♥民♥的名义
is the actual work that we get done here
实实在在所完成的事情
on behalf of the American people.
可这些事得让人♥民♥知道才行
But only if they know about it.
眼见为实 现在的情况是
Appearance is reality, and the reality here
人们觉得您做得不够好
is that people think you're not doing a good job.
我猜我们还在讨论民♥意♥调查这事吧
I'm guessing that we're still talking about the polls.
长官 您需要民♥意♥满意度来获得政♥府♥的授权
Sir, you need approval ratings to get a mandate.
没有授权 国会也不会听您的话
No mandate, Congress won't listen to you.
如果国会不听您的指令 您就无法执政
If Congress doesn't listen, you can't govern.
我每天来办公室工作就是为了这个
Yet I come into this office every day and do exactly that.
是的没错 但效果并不显著
Well, yes, but not effectively.
您的立法还没成功
I mean, your legislation's stuck in the pipeline.
我想我知道大家的论调是什么
I think I know the chorus.
你知道詹姆斯·加菲尔德的票数比你高吗
You know that James Garfield had better numbers than you?
然而有人把他杀了
And someone shot him.
我想里拉只是想说 长官
I think what Lyor's trying to say here, sir, is --
艾米丽 我知道他是什么意思
Emily, I don't need a translation.
布恩先生说话很坦率
Mr. Boone here doesn't mince his words.
他只是喜欢重复强调
He just likes to repeat them.
不过我挺欣赏你的坦率
But you're candid, and I value that.
先试用一下吧
I would like to try this on a trial basis.
我想这对我们大家都好
I think that would be best for both of us.
如果可以的话 我想先从观察开始
If it's okay, I'd like to start by observing.
小心谨慎为上 对吧
Just dip my toe in the water?
但不要白宫的水因为...
But not the White House water 'cause --
我先带他去办公室
I'll show him to his office.
总统先生 出事了
Mr. President. We have a situation.
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦航♥空♥342
Federated Russian Air 342...
二十分钟前在芝加哥大都市被劫持
...hijacked at Chicago Metro 20 minutes ago.
部长先生 我为了拨款几十亿
Mr. Director, I fought very hard to add billions of dollars
到国土安全预算 费了九牛二虎之力
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表