剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
又不用让他付出巨额代价
without costing him a fortune.
马修 我把希拉护盾给你
Hey, Matthew, I'm gonna give you Drucilla's shield.
你现在比我更需要它
You just need it more than I do right now.
-把物品栏打开 -里拉
- Open your inventory. - Lyor.
我需要你的婚姻无效判决书
I need to get the annulment from you.
你拿到了吗 马修
Did you get it yet, Matthew?
装备好 出发吧
Equip. Let's go.
我们从右边包抄他
Um, let's flank him from the right.
明 明
Hey, Ming. Ming.
明
Ming?
明
Ah, Ming.
准备说点好话骗骗我
Hey. Snowed in over here.
对 我...
Yeah, I...
我只是想再次道歉
I just wanted to say I'm sorry again.
好
Okay.
拜托 你得原谅我
Come on, Em. You got to let me up.
我是为了保护家人
I was protecting my family.
我们也是你的家人
We're your family, too.
你想过你的选择会影响我们吗
Did you think about how your choice would affect us?
我兄弟的事业快化为泡影了
My brother's career - was about to go up in smoke.
你的事业也是如此 并非绝无可能
And yours could've, too. It's still might.
指控已经驳回了
The charges were dismissed.
但我还是有责任通知总统
But my duty to inform the President wasn't.
这里不是一家本地廉价商店
This isn't a local five-and-dime.
这里有更高的标准
There is a higher standard around here.
你真的认为我不知道吗
Do you really think I don't know that?
我认为你想享受特殊待遇
I think you expect special treatment.
谁给我特殊待遇
From whom?
我找了肯德拉 没有找你
I called Kendra, I didn't call you.
你知道这事由我全权负责
You know the buck stops with me.
而我们...
And we're...
事情摆在我面前 我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do when this lands on my desk?
一如既往 做正确的事
The right thing. What you always do.
迪恩长官在接受治疗 总统先生
Chief Dean is under medical care, sir.
-他会没事的 -感谢上帝 真是个好消息
- He's gonna be fine. - Thank God. That's great news.
安全屋转移到了
And the safe house is being moved
一个秘密地点
to an undisclosed location.
我们的人很安全 总统先生
Our men will be safe, sir.
你们配合得很好
You two make a great team.
我们只是在做分内之事 先生
We're just doing our job, sir.
五分钟后出发 总统先生
Wheels up in five, Mr. President.
谢谢
Thank you.
出发前我还有件事要做
There's one last thing I need to do before we take off.
这是为你做的 总统先生
I made this for you, sir.
一个家乡小甜点 奶酪蛋糕
A little taste of home -- cheesecake.
食谱来自西街76号♥莫蒂家
The recipe's from Morty's on West 76th.
离我长大的地方只有两条街
That's two blocks from where I grew up.
我上网搜索过你
I Googled you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气 好好享受
You're welcome. Enjoy.
哈瑞
Harry.
你为什么还没回家
Why the hell aren't you home yet?
总统先生
Sir?
你告诉我
Well, you told me you enlisted
你在女儿出生前不久入伍
right before your daughter was born,
说自己想呆满20年
said you wanted to get your 20 years.
然后你说你的女儿已经大学毕业了
And then you said your daughter gradated from college.
那至少有22年了
And that's at least 22 years,
所以你为什么还没回家
so why the hell aren't you home yet?
我的妻子麦蒂三年前去世了 总统先生
My wife, Maddy, died three years ago, sir.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
肺癌
Lung cancer.
医生说她能活两年
She was supposed to have two years --
结果只活了两个月
turned out to be two months.
而我不在她身边
And I wasn't there.
我女儿...
And my daughter...
她绝不会原谅我
she never forgave me.
你上次跟她通话是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to her?
一年前
A year.
沟通得并不顺利
And it didn't go very well.
总统先生 我...
You see, sir, I --
我已经无家可归了
I don't have a home to go to anymore.
你永远都可以回家
You can always go home.
这并不意味着会很轻松
Doesn't mean it's gonna be easy,
无论发生过什么
regardless of whatever's happened
或者你离家有多远
or how many miles away you are.
事实上 你只需要敲门
Truth is, all you have to do is knock.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
我会让负责人允许你休假一段时间
I'm gonna recommend to your C.O. that you get some leave.
到那时候 我建议你接受休假
When that comes, I suggest you take it,
回到费城
go to Philadelphia.
你到时会知道该怎么做
you'll know what to do then.
我会敲门的
I'm gonna knock.
我很荣幸 哈瑞
It's been an honor, Harry.
总统先生 什么事
Sir? What is it?
我需要今天为国牺牲的四位战士
I'm gonna need the contact information
家人的联♥系♥方式
for the families of the four men we lost today.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表