剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Well, that should do it.
总统先生 看来我们达成协议了
Mr. President, I understand we have a deal.
没错 大使先生
Yes, we do, Mr. Ambassador.
你非常擅长谈条件
And you're very good at making them.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
你跟阿马尔·哈姆齐达成的协议
The one you made with Amal Hamzi
就非常特别
was particularly special.
我不明白
I don't understand.
那请容许我解释
Then, please, allow me to explain.
阿马尔·哈姆齐自始至终都没打算接管库纳米
Amal Hamzi was never going to take over Kunami.
这是你的目的 阿马尔·哈姆齐是你的手下
You were. Amal Hamzi works for you.
太荒谬了
That is absurd.
你叫格雷格里·博文雇用那名炸♥弹♥客
You had Gregory Bowen hire the bomber.
你通过库纳米政♥府♥资金付钱给他
You paid him through Kunami government funds,
这最终将矛头指向酋长
which ultimately led back to the Emir.
你知道我们准备袭击你的国家
You knew we were going to attack your country
-并推♥翻♥他的政♥权♥ -胡说
- and remove him from power. - This is fantasy.
然后你叫博文先生告知我们阿马尔·哈姆齐的位置
Then, you had Mr. Bowen give us the location of Amal Hamzi.
你希望如果酋长没有投降
Who you were hoping we'd support
我们会支持哈姆齐
if the Emir didn't surrender.
等你夺得政♥权♥
And once you took power,
就会谈判释放博文先生
you'd make a deal for Mr. Bowen's freedom.
告诉他 格雷格
Tell him, Greg.
我已经签字认罪了 大使先生
I already signed a confession, Mr. Ambassador.
总统先生
Mr. President...
我是库纳米的大使
I am the ambassador of Kunami.
我要求被带回我的大使♥馆♥
I demand to be taken back to my embassy.
你的酋长已经废除了你的外交身份
Your Emir has revoked your diplomatic credentials.
你已没有豁免权
You no longer have immunity.
先生 你要跟我们一起
You, sir, are going to be staying here with us
在这待上一阵子了
for quite some time.
酋长因为死去的平民
The Emir is accusing us of war crimes
指控我们犯下战争罪
for the civilian deaths.
-阿马尔·哈姆齐呢 -他被我们关起来了
- And Amal Hamzi? - Oh, he's in our custody.
总统先生
Mr. President,
我们可以将他和萨利米大使的阴谋联♥系♥起来
we can tie him to Ambassador Salimi's conspiracy --
总统先生 我们在国内有个大问题
Sir, we have a big problem on the domestic front.
我们袭击库纳米基于错误的情报
We attacked Kunami based on faulty intelligence --
当时那是我们手头最可靠的情报
The best available intelligence we had at the time.
没错 但那是我们发动战争的根本原因
Yes, but it was our rationale for going to war.
假如酋长是被陷害的
And if the Emir was being set up,
我们需要正当理由 而且必须尽快找到
we need a justification. And we need it fast.
长官负责原则
Respondeat superior.
我的拉丁语有点生疏
My Latin's a little rusty.
这是个普通法概念
It's a common-law concept.
意思是"让长官为其下属的罪过负责"
It means, "Let the master answer for the sins of his subordinate."
萨利米大使
Now, Ambassador Salimi
是酋长亲手挑选的代表
was Emir's hand-picked representative.
如果他失控发疯袭击美国
If he went rogue and attacked the United States --
酋长就得为他的
The Emir's responsible for the actions
高级别副手负责
of his high-ranking deputy.
-很聪明 -您可以往那方面说 总统先生
- That's good. - You could actually spin this, Mr. President.
库纳米的核项目 对维罗那号♥的袭击
Kunami's nuclear program. The attack on the Verona.
放射性炸♥弹♥是最后一根稻草
The dirty bomb was the last straw.
但我们不能说目的正当 手段就正当
But we can't argue the ends justify the means.
我们必须说服大家
We're going to have to sell
我们一直知道萨利米大使别有用心
that we knew Ambassador Salimi was going rogue all along.
可我们并不知道
But we didn't.
事实就是
The truth is,
我做了我当时认为正确的事
I did what I thought was right.
但我没有花足够时间
But I didn't take the proper time
去审查情报
to vet the intelligence.
我得为此负责
I need to take responsibility for that.
总统先生 指挥中心找您
Mr. President, you're needed in Command Ops.
海豹突击队余下的队员刚出现了
The rest of the Seal team just resurfaced.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
等您看到他们的发现 会再感谢一次
You'll thank him twice when you see what they found, sir.
-生化武器 -神经毒气
- Bio weapons? - Nerve gas.
数千桶
Thousands of barrels.
就在我们越过山口后
The secret government chemical weapons facility we found
发现的秘密政♥府♥生化武器设施里
just after we made our way through the mountain pass.
酋长准备用来对付他们本国民众
And the Emir was prepared to use it against his own people.
-我们如何知道 -威尔士探员
- How do we know that? - Agent Wells?
我们发现了文件 能证明酋长
We found documentation of the Emir's plans
计划把毒气用在反对他政♥权♥的
to use the gas on the Sunni religious dissidents
逊尼派异教♥徒♥身上
who oppose the regime.
成千上万的人会被杀害
Tens of thousands would have been killed.
这是开战的正当理由 总统先生
Well, that's justification for war, Mr. President.
我想结束这场战争
A war that I want to bring to a close.
国务卿先生 我们如何结束
Mr. Secretary, what's our end game?
库纳米的防空防御工事已被摧毁
With Kunami's anti-aircraft defenses destroyed
他的化学武器也被清扫完毕
and his chemical stockpiles depleted,
我们可以在傍晚用直升机运送军队到首都
we can chopper troops into the capital by nightfall
进行扫荡 总统先生
for mop-up, sir.
很好
Good.
酋长在当天之内就会放弃政♥权♥
The Emir will abdicate by the end of the day.
这能证明您派去特种部队的决定
This completely vindicates your decision
是正确的 总统先生
to send in Special Forces, sir.
我们都得感谢海报突击三队
We are all in debt to Seal Team Three.
还有你 威尔士探员
And you, Agent Wells.
我知道你和大部队走散了
I understand you were separated from your group.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
但希姆斯中士协助我完成了任务
But Sergeant Sims helped me get here.
希姆斯中士
Sergeant Sims?
感谢你无比英勇的服务
Thank you for your incredible bravery and your service.
我很有幸见过你的妹妹 崔西亚
I've had the pleasure of meeting your sister, Tricia,
你知道她在白宫工作的
who you know works at the White House.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我知道这有违规定
I know - it's a breach of protocol.
但可以请谁帮我告诉她 我一切安好吗
But could someone please tell her that I'm okay?
我们还可以做得更好
We'll do more than that for you, son --
我们会告诉她你正在回家的路上了
We'll tell her you're on your way home.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you all.
迈克
Mike.
嗨 崔西亚
Hey, Tricia.
有点奇怪
So... this is weird.
我只是个低级职员
I'm a junior staffer
可我刚和总统说上了话
and I just spoke to the President.
而且还是今天第二次
For the second time today.
他告诉我 我哥哥真的去库纳米了
He told me my brother is actually in Kunami.
但他很安全
But he's fine.
好消息
That's great news.
我只是在想 我哥哥正好在
I'm just wondering if it was a coincidence
他派出的海豹部队中
that he talked to me
所以他碰巧来跟我说话吗
when my brother was part of the Seal team he deployed...
没准是呢
Could be.
谢谢你 迈克
Thanks, Mike.
只是照顾一下同胞兄弟而已
Just looking out for one of our own.
彼此彼此
Back at ya.
新任库纳米酋长
The newly named Emir of Kunami
库纳米酋长阿巴斯放弃王位
告诉其追随者
told followers today they are witnessing
今天是他们见证新民♥主♥诞生的时刻
the unfolding of a new democracy.
该国国家首都聚集了超十万民众
Addressing a cheering crowd of more than 100,000
为此欢呼庆祝
in his nation's capital...
恭喜你
Congratulations.
-恭喜什么 -我也不知道
- For what? - I don't know.
听说战争胜利什么的
I heard something about winning a war.
我不知道自己在干什么 特雷
I don't know - what I'm doing here, Trey.
-汤姆 -库纳米这次事件
- Tom... - No, this thing with Kunami.
当时该做何决定似乎一目了然
It seemed so obvious what the right thing to do was,
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表