剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
是的
Yes.
我认为总统是被一个叫
Because I believe he's being misled
安德烈娅·弗罗斯特的女人迷惑了
by a woman named Andrea Frost.
我想你认识这个人
I think you know the name.
是的
I do.
你的怀疑有向你的前上司透露过吗
Have you shared your suspicions with your former boss?
所以我才被炒了啊
It's why I don't have a job.
总统先生有个盲点
The President has a blind spot
就是他所在意的朋友
where his friends are concerned.
对朋友的忠诚有时会影响他的判断
An allegiance that sometimes clouds his judgment.
我能帮你什么呢
Then what do you need from me?
约她吃午饭
Have lunch with her.
为什么
Why?
她住的地方离老爱彼特烧烤店有43分钟的路程
Her place is 43 minutes from the Old Ebbitt Grill.
这样你就有时间闯进她家
Which will give you time to break into her house
搜集证据了
to search for evidence.
不过 恕难从命
Yeah, I can't be complicit with that.
我以为你是效忠总统先生的
I thought you were loyal to the President.
是的 但我不想成为入室盗窃犯的帮凶
I am, but I'd rather not be an accomplice to a burglary.
明明弗罗斯特博士就可以帮你
There are other people Dr. Frost would meet with.
你为什么会来找我呢
Why'd you come to me?
因为别人不会把总统的利益放在心上
Because they don't have the President's best interests at heart.
总统先生
Mr. President.
大使先生 今晚我不想再
Mr. Ambassador, I'm not gonna talk about the Pulu Islands
详谈普鲁群岛的事了
any further this evening.
我并非此意 总统先生
There is no need, sir.
我感谢您的让步
I appreciate the compromise.
你说什么
Excuse me?
同意普鲁群岛近海开♥发♥的计划
Agreeing on - the offshore exploration
让我们国家也能
of the Pulu Islands allows our country
分享一点利益
to share in billions of revenue.
我想总理大人会欣然同意的
I believe the Prime Minister is pleased
詹宁斯先生也很快会回到家中
and your Mr. Jennings will soon be home.
大使先生 是谁说我做出让步的
Mr. Ambassador, who approached you with this compromise?
您的特使
Your emissary.
韦斯特先生 你非常清楚假扮政♥府♥探员
Mr. West, you do know that misrepresenting yourself
滥用职权是联邦犯罪
as an agent of the U.S. Government is a federal crime?
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do that.
你是说你并没有
So you're saying that you did not promise
和德万大使谈条件
Ambassador Dhawan concessions
换取马修·詹宁斯的释放
for the release of Matthew Jennings?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
我只是暗示他您在考虑这样的交易
I might have implied that you would consider a deal.
这等同于犯罪
Well, that's a crime, too.
我这么做不是出于我的立场 站在我的角度
Not from where I sit. From where I sit,
马修·詹宁斯只是一个受了惊吓的十七岁孩子
Matthew Jennings is - a scared 17-year-old kid --
你认为我不知道吗
And you think I'm not aware of that?
你或许没有意识到我们的兴趣点不太一致
You may not be aware that our interests aren't exactly in line.
抱歉 我没听懂
I'm sorry. I don't follow.
你有各种各样的事情要操心
You have all kinds of things you have to consider --
政策 外交
politics, diplomacy.
而我只关心那个孩子 希望他能安全回家
I have one. That kid. I want to get him home.
如果你想 你可以把我送进监狱
And you can put me in jail if you want to.
我穿橘色囚服很帅的
I look good in orange.
我刚才和总统先生谈过了
I just spoke with the President,
他希望我们打消德万大使
and he wants us to disabuse Ambassador Dhawan
想要得到任何交换条件的念头 现在就去
of any notion of a quid pro quo. Now.
-结果不容乐观 -不重要
- Oh, there's gonna be a fallout. - It doesn't matter.
必须无条件释放马修·詹宁斯
Matthew Jennings' release must be unconditional.
天哪 快叫救护车 快点
Oh, my God! Call 911. Now.
没有脉搏了
There's no pulse.
帮我接通总统
Get me the President.
德万大使在白宫突发心脏病不幸逝世
太荒唐了
This is absurd.
德万大使突发心脏病
The Ambassador has a heart attack
正巧死在白宫
and dies in the White House,
不坦首相却来责怪我们吗
and the Bultani Prime Minister is blaming us?
当然 他们想利用德万之死谋取外交利益
Well, yeah, they're using his death for diplomatic advantage.
-你以为呢 -这种情况可能还会继续
- You think? - They might be able to do that for a while.
初步迹象表明 德万大使是被毒杀的
Preliminary indications are Ambassador Dhawan was poisoned.
法医正在检测毒物
The M.E. is still examining the toxin.
没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
不坦外交官在美国领土上被毒害
An unsolved murder of a Bultani diplomat on U.S. soil
这会危及两国关系
is not gonna help bilateral relations.
还有马修·詹宁斯
Or Matthew Jennings.
今天将会宣布对他的判决
His sentencing is today.
如果这是真的 我们必须找到凶手 迈克
If this is true, it's on us to find the murderer, Mike.
-好的 总统先生 -艾米丽
- Yes, sir. - Emily.
我会联♥系♥马修·詹宁斯的母亲 克里斯汀
I'm in touch with Matthew Jennings' mother, Kristin.
很好 我想和她聊聊 开始干活吧
Okay, good. I want to talk to her. Let's get to it.
我们现在的外交局面一触即发
We're sitting on a diplomatic powder keg.
我们必须保密 迈克
So we need to keep this in-house, Mike.
我和特区警方谈过
I spoke to D.C. Metro.
他们会无条件服从 除非我们发出指示
They'll defer to us unless we send up a flare.
明白
Understood.
这个案子你得找个搭档
You're gonna need a running buddy on this.
联调局的人
Someone from the FBI.
我刚好有人选了
I got just the guy in mind.
你刚说的是 "希望你能有扁豆"
You just said, "I wish you lentils."
我想说的是 "希望你能获得公正的结果"
I meant, "I wish you justice."
我们知道不坦民众非常关心此事
We know that matters to the Bultani people.
也想让你的朋友得到正义
That's what we're trying to get for your friend,
已故德万大使
the late Ambassador Dhawan.
大使生前没和人结仇
There were no threats.
至少在大使♥馆♥没有
At least, not at the embassy.
但德万很少在大使♥馆♥
But Dhawan was hardly ever there.
他在哪
Where was he?
波托马可河的马场
At his horse farm in Potomac.
大使的生活极其铺张
The ambassador lived a lavish lifestyle
有失外交官的身份
unbecoming of a diplomat.
有多铺张
How lavish?
他很爱钱
He liked money.
而且花钱如流水
And he had a talent for losing it.
马修去不丹进行音乐交流活动
Matthew was in Bultan on a music exchange.
他是小号♥手
He plays the trumpet.
詹宁斯女士 马修犯了一个错误
Ms. Jennings, Matthew made a mistake.
但他们这样威胁马修令人无法接受
But what they're threatening him with is unacceptable.
没错 所以我们必须尽快救他出来
Exactly, which is why we got to get him out of there soon as we can.
我向总理私下提出请求
I've made a personal plea to the Prime Minister.
他怎么说
What did he say?
他说会考虑
He said he would consider it.
但遗憾的是 如今
But unfortunately, right now,
两国局势十分紧张
tensions are high - between both our countries.
与此同时 总统先生
In the meantime, sir,
我们可以开个什么条件吗
is there anything we can offer them
好让他们快点放了马修
to grease the wheels of Matthew's release?
针对美国国民的释放谈判是机密
Negotiations for the return of U.S. citizens are classified.
我不能再说任何细节了
I can't elaborate on that any further.
我的儿子也是我的好友 他是我的一切
My son is my best friend. He's all I've got.
詹宁斯女士
Ms. Jennings,
对我来说
I care more about my children
孩子是这个世界上最重要的东西
than anything in the world.
很难想象你现在所经历的一切
I can only imagine - what you're going through.
但你必须要相信我
But you're gonna have to trust me.
我答应你 我向你保证
I promise you. I give you my word.
我们会想尽一切办法
We are gonna do - absolutely everything we can
让你的儿子安全归来
to bring your son home.
总统承诺会保证马修·詹宁斯安全回国
The President is committed to bringing Matthew Jennings home.
他的释放是否受到
Is his release tied to the unsolved murder
-不坦大使被杀案牵连 -没有
- of the Bultani ambassador? - No.
-普鲁群岛事件呢 -也没有
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表