剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
但无奈受发射计划的限制
but we are constrained by our launch schedule.
恕我直言 大使先生
With all due respect, Mr. Ambassador,
我相信贵方的发射计划
I don't believe - that your launch schedules
与您无力帮助我们没什么关系
have anything to do with your inability to help us.
我不明白您的意思
I don't know what you mean.
俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航也被入侵了 和NASA一样
Roscosmos has been hacked, just like NASA.
我们的太空计划是
Both of our space programs are victims
同一起网络袭击的受害者
of the same cyber attack.
我不知道您从哪里得到这个情报的
I don't know where you obtain your information.
从您的一位间谍口中 现在正被我们扣押
From one of your spies, who is now in our custody.
大使先生 协助我们把这些宇航员
Look, Mr. Ambassador, it is in your country's interest
接回家 也是贵国的期望
to help us bring these astronauts home --
其中有两个宇航员来自俄♥罗♥斯♥
two of which are yours.
您有什么建议
What do you propose?
如果我们的太空计划都被入侵了
If both our country's programs have been compromised,
我们应该合双方之力
we could just put our heads together
共同寻找解决方法
and work to find a solution.
我需要与莫斯科方面讨论一下
I will have to talk to Moscow.
当然 谢谢您 大使先生
Of course. - Thank you, Mr. Ambassador.
你比谁都了解他
You know him better than anyone.
你觉得他会有什么行动
What do you think he'll do?
我不抱希望 总统先生
I'm not hopeful, sir.
我觉得迪米特里会更直接
I thought Dimitri - would be more forthcoming.
事实上他认为
The fact that he wasn't suggests
自己面对的是一个
that he's fronting for an administration
关心颜面更甚于
that's more worried about saving face
其他一切的政♥府♥机构
than anything else.
这意味着我们不能相信他
Which means we can't trust him.
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
采取强硬手段
Hardball, sir.
直接致电沃尔科夫总统
Get on the phone with President Volkov.
告诉他遭受入侵的消息
Read him the riot act.
采取这个措施之前
Before we get to that,
我想先试试别的手段
I'd like to try something else first.
别走远 我会需要你
Stay close. I may need you.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢你 科内留斯
Thank you, Cornelius.
迈克 让赛斯·怀特过来 我有话和他说
Mike, find me Seth Wright. I need to talk to him.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
这次入侵行为影响了NASA和俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航
So, the hack has affected both NASA and Roscosmos,
阻碍了两国发射
interfering with each country's ability
救援飞行器的行动
to launch a rescue vehicle.
-比克斯 -谢谢 赛斯
- Briggs. - Thank you, Seth.
知道幕后黑手是谁吗
Do you know who's behind this?
两国正在联合双方情报
So, both countries are coordinating intelligence
全力追查真♥相♥
in an effort to get to the bottom of this,
双方宇航部门
and each, uh, space administration
也在通力合作 瓦莱利
is working with the other. Valerie.
恰克 你必须得给我点线索
Chuck, you've got to give us something.
我已经看了上万行
Look, I've gone through thousands of lines
NASA的任务代码
of NASA's mission code.
如果入侵发生在我们的空间计划中
If it's a hack on our space program,
我还找不到
I can't find it.
没有任何数据痕迹
No digital footprint, nothing.
所以黑客是把代码植入进去了
So, whatever their hacker did, he embedded it.
手段高超 可能得花几个月时间
Yeah, well enough that it would take months
读完所有代码才能找到异常
to go through every line and find the anomaly.
那些宇航员就要死了
Those astronauts are dying.
谁在背后操纵这些
Who is behind this?
我有个线索
I have a lead --
一个名叫鲁克·暴风的网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
a cyber terrorist named Rook Storm.
鲁克·暴风只是个传说
Rook Storm is a myth.
不 不是的
No, he's not.
谁是鲁克·暴风
Who's Rook Storm?
传说他几年前
They say he hacked into the Kremlin's mainframe
斗胆黑进克里姆林宫的主架构
on a dare a few years ago.
泄露了一些敏感的内部文件
Released sensitive internal documents
曝光了俄政♥治♥局的腐♥败♥内♥幕♥
exposing corruption at the Politburo
然后在俄方情报组织
then disappeared
杀掉他之前 销声匿迹了
before Russian intelligence could kill him.
他偶尔会在技术论♥坛♥上出现 幸灾乐祸一番
He pops up on tech forums from time to time to gloat.
他是背后黑手吗
He's behind this?
不 他已经出局了
No, he's out of the game.
但有少数几个特工
But there are only a handful of operators
可能能把他找出来
who could've pulled this off.
他认识这些人
He'll know them.
我们怎么找到他
Where can we find him?
他只会给我开门
He'll only open the door for me.
他会杀了你的
He'll shoot you.
我不相信他
I'm not taking him.
汉娜 我们别无选择
Hannah, we don't have a choice.
我们当然有选择
Of course we do.
继续审问他
We interrogate him.
要审多久他才会松口呢
And how long till he cracks?
或者多久你才会放弃呢
I mean, how long till you'd crack?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you how long --
太久了 久到救不回那些宇航员
too long - to save those astronauts.
我们会牢牢控制住他 我们需要他
We'll keep him on a short leash. We need him.
我反对 他是个骗子
I disagree. He's a liar.
他也试着帮过忙了
Who's two for two.
预言了火箭的坠落
He predicted the rocket crash.
告诉我们俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航也被入侵
He told us - Roscosmos had been hacked.
他在耍我们 亚伦
He's playing us, Aaron.
他可能会让我们白忙一场
He could be sending us on a wild goose chase.
我明白你为什么会这么想
I understand why you think that,
我无法忽视你们曾经有一段历史
and I can't ignore the fact that you two have a history.
-亚伦 -听着
- Aaron. - Look.
解决NASA的入侵是我们的头等要事
Solving the NASA hack is our prime directive here.
如果你没法继续
If you can't play ball,
我们会找别人
we can find someone else who can.
大使先生
Mr. Ambassador.
这招够狡诈
Very clever.
一场新闻发布会
Your little press conference
拿我们国家的信誉来冒险
has put my country's credibility on the line.
没有时间来互相阻碍了
We don't have time for stonewalling.
时间紧迫
The clock is ticking.
现在不是互相指责的时候 迪米特里
It's not about pointing fingers, Dimitri.
应该相互合作
It's about working together.
没有一方想面对死去的宇航员和失败的任务
No one needs dead astronauts and failed missions.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I say no?
我们会把达米安·瑞内特的间谍问题
We'll parade Damian Rennett on national television
放上全国电视
as a Russian spy,
到时候严厉的制裁会接踵而至
and severe sanctions will follow.
我会关注的 让俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航工程师
I'll see to it - that the Roscosmos engineers
和您的人通力合作
coordinate with your people.
很好 我们也会引入私人企业
Good. We'll also be bringing in private industry --
召集所有高技术人才
the smartest minds that we can find.
贵方能派出救援飞船了吗
Can you get your rescue ship in the air?
可以 我们已经清楚大部分受损代码
Yes, we've removed - most of the damaged code --
足以将飞马二号♥送入轨道
enough to get the Equus II into orbit.
那拜托了 现在就发射吧
Then, please. Launch it now.
有什么意义呢
To what purpose?
除非入侵问题彻底解决 救援船也无法接入空间站
It can't dock until that hack has been completely reversed.
不 柯克曼总统是对的 迪米特里
No, no. President Kirkman is right, Dimitri.
飞到空间站需要六个小时
It's a six-hour flight to the Space Station.
等到万事俱备才要点火发射
You wait till everything's spick and span down here
已经来不及了
before ignition, it'll be too late.
明白了
Understood.
谢谢您 大使先生
Thank you, Mr. Ambassador.
迪米特里
Dimitri.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表