剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
I left all those childish things behind
就不做那些幼稚的事了
when I opened this business in 2007.
你上次发消息是2015年
Your last posting was 2015.
时不时地和地下人员交流
Conversing with the underground from time to time
让我能与时俱进
is how I keep up-to-date on the craft.
了解敌人
Know thy enemy.
我觉得你做的可不止是交流
Oh, I think you've been doing more than conversing.
宇航局被黑了
NASA was compromised.
还有电网
So was the power grid.
编程署名是阿兰·图灵
And the coding signature was Alan Turing.
是的 我以前隶属于一个黑客团体
Yeah, I used to be part of a black hat collective,
对图灵的崇敬是我们之间的纽带
and our interest in Turing is what bonded us.
但我们团队中真正的高手
But the real badass in our group
叫做戈敏
went by the handle Gamine.
恩尼格玛密♥码♥机的变换字谜
An anagram for enigma.
图灵破解了恩尼格玛密♥码♥机
Turing cracked the enigma code.
没错
Very good.
我们需要你告诉我们有关戈敏的一切
We're gonna need everything you know about Gamine.
应该有用
That should help.
虚张声势地不错 查尔斯
Nice bluff, Charles.
但是我要给你个建议
But let me give you a tip
下次你想假扮探员的时候
the next time you're impersonating an agent.
用厚一点的纸
Use thicker paper
所以别人就看不见《地下城与勇士》的图标了
so you can't see - the Dungeons & Dragons logo.
好建议
Good advice.
到时候我还可以给逃犯通风报信
Oh, while I'm at it, I'll tip off a suspect,
放火烧仓库 然后向俄♥国♥人泄密呢
burn down a warehouse, and tip the Russians.
我们没时间祈祷
Hey, we don't have time for this.
我们得继续走
We got to keep moving.
我们走了快十公里 走得很快
We are six miles out and moving fast
赶在计划之前
and ahead of schedule.
我不能告诉真♥主♥我没时间祈祷
I cannot tell Allah - I don't have time to honor him.
你知道他是在撒谎对吧
You know he's lying to us, right?
对所有事都是
About everything.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你说你来自马赫雷斯是吧
You said you were from Mahrez?
是的
Yes.
那是逊尼派的据点
That's a Sunni stronghold.
所以呢
And?
你用石碑祈祷
You're praying with a stone tablet.
那是什叶派的做法
That's what Shias do.
什叶派在库纳米占少数
Shias are the minority in Kunami,
但是统治阶级是酋长领导的
but the ruling minority led by the Emir.
你是谁
Who are you?
他在拖延时间 带我们进埋伏圈
He was buying time and lead us to an ambush.
我拿到他的手♥机♥了 我们该走了
I have his phone. We got to go.
汉娜
Hannah?
你发现了什么
What did you find out?
我们的线人说拉米·巴希尔被从河里捞出来了
Our sources say Rami Bashir was fished out of a creek.
所以那个伪装成他的人
So the guy - he was impersonating was --
是政♥权♥的拥护者
A regime loyalist,
也就是说我们不知道你们什么情况
which means we don't know what you just walked into.
我已经制定带你撤离的计划
Look, I've made plans to extract you.
好的 我们离撤离点还有五公里
Well, great. We're three miles out from the rendez-vous point.
我是说现在 汉娜 立即放弃任务
I mean now, Hannah, as in abort the mission.
我可以定位你的手♥机♥
I can set a GPS lock on your phone,
-派直升机接你出去 -不 亚伦
- have you helo'ed out. - No, Aaron.
汉娜 我们被渗透了
Hannah, we've been compromised.
我们无法确定你将陷入什么样的境地
W-We have no idea what you could be walking into right now.
不值得冒这个险
It's not worth the risk.
都到这里了 我不会放弃的
We've come this far. I'm not gonna give up.
-找到哈姆齐我会报告的 -汉娜
- I'll check in when I find Hamzi. - Hannah!
你想怎样 大使
What do you want, Ambassador?
如果你的总统根本不屑于
So if it is beneath the dignity of your President
听取酋长最新的提议 或许你可以传达
to hear the Emir's latest proposal, perhaps you can convey it.
因为它很简单
Because it is simple.
酋长愿意退位
The Emir is now willing to abdicate.
好的 来换取什么呢
All right. In exchange for what?
去他选择的国家的通行证
Safe passage to a country of his choice.
并且保证他将不会流亡
With verifiable assurances that he will not rule in exile.
还有呢
What else?
酋长的离岸账户有六百亿美元
The Emir has $60 billion in off-shore accounts
被美国冻结了
that the U.S. Has frozen.
他希望那些资金可以得到解冻
He expects access - to those funds restored.
那承认对放射性炸♥弹♥负责呢
What about acceptance of responsibility for the dirty bomb?
那个免谈
That is a non-starter.
那你的也免谈
Well, so is your offer.
肖尔先生 我们都知道贵国的目的
Mr. Shore, we both know the goal of your country
是让当今酋长出局
is the Emir's ouster.
这个提议正好如此
This offer accomplishes that.
我提交的其余部分只是细节
The rest, I submit, is details.
我们不同意
We disagree.
酋长提出了投降的合理条件
The Emir offers honorable terms to surrender,
独家 库纳米萨利米大使
大使就总统对库纳米出兵回应
但柯克曼总统忽略了这些
but President Kirkman dismisses them.
他更热爱战争
He prefers war.
-进 -他甚至拒绝听取
- Yeah. - He refuses to even acknowledge our --
艾米丽在总统办公室
Emily's in the Oval.
谢谢 迈克
Thanks, Mike.
长官
Sir.
有个员工
There's, um, a staffer.
崔西亚·希姆斯
Tricia Sims.
崔西亚·希姆斯
Tricia Sims.
她是里拉手下的 我还没见过她
She works with Lyor. I haven't met her yet.
她的哥哥在海豹三队
Her brother's in Seal Team Three.
她不知道哥哥去了库纳米
She's not aware he's in country,
但我 我觉得您应该知道一下
but I -- I thought you should know.
我会和她谈谈 谢谢 迈克
I should talk to her. Thank you, Mike.
我们失踪的海豹队员有消息吗
Any word - from our missing Seal Team?
还无法取得联♥系♥ 先生 不过汉娜在找
They're still incommunicado, sir, but Hannah Wells is in transit.
好的
Okay, good.
萨利米在炮轰我们
Salimi's going off on us.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我刚在看他说
I was just watching him talk about
平民伤亡
the civilian casualties.
他忘了说他们的酋长
He forgot to acknowledge that the Emir
正在拿自己的人♥民♥当做肉盾
is using his own people as a human shield.
我需要知道真♥相♥
I need to know the truth.
怎么样
How are we doing? -
独♥裁♥者在逃
Well, we've got a dictator on the run.
我们收到了一些谴责
But we're taking some hits.
有不少我尊敬的人认为
There are people, people I respect,
我们只要罢免酋长就能终止这场战争
who think we can end the war by simply deposing the Emir,
他们认为如果这种选择可行
and if that is, in fact, a viable option,
我们应该这么做
we should take it.
那是一种看法
That's a view.
是你的看法吗
Is that your view?
我觉得流放酋长
I think the Emir in exile,
就算要给他钱和自♥由♥ 也是值得考虑的
even with money and freedom, is worth consideration.
那个混♥蛋♥在美国国土上杀了美国人
The son of a bitch killed American people on American soil.
我觉得世界应该知道
I think the rest of the world needs to know
如果你这么做了 就会为之付出代价
that if you try and do that, you're gonna pay a price.
这是另一种看法
That's the other view.
但不是你的
But it's not yours.
艾米丽 我不是将军
Emily, I'm not a general.
我甚至不是一名政客
Hell, I'm not even a politician.
不 你是总统
No. You are the President.
我这一生从来没有
I've done absolutely nothing in my entire life
为这种事做过任何准备
to prepare me for this.
而现在我是决策者
And now I'm the one making decisions,
置他人于险境
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表