剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Is that a light on?
汉娜
Hannah!
你想要跟我讲讲你们下班后
Do you guys want to tell me what you're doing
跑到私人属地干什么吗
on private property after hours?
-不 -再来一遍
- No. - Want to start again?
因为现在我抓到你们非法入侵加纵火
'Cause right now I got you on B&E and torching the place.
我应该觉得这本证很牛逼吗 威尔士探员
That supposed to impress me, Agent Wells?
不 只是告诉你
No, it's just to show you
我们在进行联邦调查
that we're working a federal investigation
还有我无需回答你任何问题
and that I don't have to answer any of your questions.
这并不是联邦财产
Well, this isn't federal property.
但我是
Well, I am.
给白宫打电♥话♥ 核实我的身份
So call the White House and verify my credentials.
我还是需要你们两个的证词
I'm still gonna need a statement from both of you.
我们会寄一份过来
We'll send one over.
你没事吧
You good?
没事
Yeah.
跟你在一起
Hanging around with you
我都够资格申请危险工种补贴了
should qualify me for hazard pay.
被枪击 被打晕
I've been shot, knocked unconscious.
但没刀伤吧
Not stabbed, though.
还没有 而已
No, not yet.
截止早上八点
As of 8:00 a.M.,
共有七十四例病毒导致的死亡
we have a total of 74 fatalities attributed to the virus.
六十四例发生在南卡罗尔教区
There are 6♥4♥ in South Carroll Parish,
八例在卡梅伦教区
8 in Cameron Parish,
两例在威尔金森县 密西西比州
and 2 in Wilkinson County, Mississippi.
已经扩散到密西西比州了吗
It spread to Mississippi?
是的 密西西比州和德克萨斯州有少量病例
Yes, we have a small cluster of cases in Mississippi and Texas.
所以这是全面爆发的传染病吗
So it's a full-blown epidemic.
不 根据疾控中心的参数
No. According to CDC parameters,
这依然是地区性的疫病
this is still a localized outbreak.
都已经越过了州界
That crossed state lines.
联邦政♥府♥已经与地方和州政♥府♥
That the federal government, in concert with
一起积极控制
local and state authorities, is aggressively containing.
-赛斯很不错 -是的
- Seth's good. - Yep.
-但病毒更厉害 -是的
- The virus is better. - Yep.
全国有色人种协进会想知道为什么
The NAACP wants to know why eight times as many people
黑人教区的死亡率比白人教区高八倍
have died in a black parish than a white parish.
很合乎情理的问题
That's a fair question.
总统需要策动更多的资源
I'm saying the president needs to devote more resources --
我们有疾控中心 卫生和福利部
Look, we have the CDC, HHS,
NIH, FEMA --
国家卫生研究所 联邦应急管理局
我不认为政♥府♥机构能控制疫情 艾米丽
I don't think we can contain this with acronyms, Emily.
早上好 医生
Good morning, doc.
你有休息吗
Did you get any sleep?
没有 总统先生 你呢
No, sir. You?
没有 情况怎么样了
No, not really. How are we doing?
入迷起了作用 总统先生
The Extasis is working, sir.
显著降低了病毒载量
It dramatically reduces the viral load
给了人体免疫系统抗争的机会
so that the body's immune system has a fighting chance.
已用药的病人
The patients - that we've administered it to
正在康复
are recovering.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
问题是我们没有足够的药
The problem is we don't have enough.
-已经不够了 -我们损失了大量的时间
- Not anymore. - Well, we lost a lot of time.
我们得送那个混♥蛋♥上法庭
We had to chase that son of a bitch into court.
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir, and this virus is moving
病毒扩散的速度超出我们预计
much faster than we thought.
我们需要更多的药品
We need more medicine.
很不幸 麦凯已经把所有的都给了我们
Unfortunately, Mackie gave us everything that he had.
一万剂 对吗
10,000 doses, right?
是的
That's correct.
我不认为他只有这么点
I don't think that's all he had.
为什么
Why?
研发这种药非常昂贵
This medication is extremely expensive to develop.
单一万剂根本不值得投入生产
10,000 doses is simply not a cost-effective production,
尤其是像贝纳瓦克斯这种
especially for a company
大量投入在研发上的公♥司♥
that invests as much into R&D as Benevax.
我们会调查的
Right. We'll look into it.
我会尽快回复你
I'll get back to you as soon as we can.
-艾米丽 我需要 -马上办
- Emily, I want -- - on it, sir.
这就是那只出名的柯克曼蟾蜍吗
So this is the famous Kirkman toad?
南美树蛙 是的
South American tree frog? Yes.
并不是它属类的强力代表
Yeah, it's not a particularly robust example of the genus.
我不认为你有资格
I don't think you're qualified
对他的代表性发表意见
to opine about its robustness.
太纤弱了
It's spindly.
现在不纤弱了
And now it's not spindly.
这是战逃反应
It's a fight-or-flight response.
如果你停止盯着它
Maybe if you stop staring at it...
我不认为它聪明到能把我当威胁
I don't think it's smart enough to view me as a threat.
大脑和身体质量比
Yeah, brain-to-body mass,
蛙类在进化程度中是低等级
frogs are very low on the evolutionary scale.
它们很蠢
They're stupid,
就是按照最低两栖动物标准来说
even by the modest standards of amphibians.
你需要在这里吗
Do you need to be here?
不过很美味
Tasty, though.
是吗
Yeah.
我去安哥拉游猎的时候把它的近缘物种
I sampled the related frog, xenopus levis,
非洲爪蟾制成了标本
on safari in Angola.
不得不说
And I must tell you...
它们和罗望子树真是绝配
they go wonderfully with tamarind.
你真是太不尊重了
You're a total disgrace.
打扰一下 肯德拉
Excuse me, Kendra.
国会黑人党团
The Congressional Black Caucus
想知道雕像一事协商的最新进展
wants an update on the statue negotiations.
最新进展
Update.
好吧
Right.
里拉 能跟我过来一下吗
Lyor, can I borrow you for a minute?
我只是在提供另一个角度
I'm just offering another perspective.
指控我们从奴隶制中获利吗
By accusing us of all of profiting from slavery?
你们的确获利了
Well, you have.
-还不少 -你怎么敢这么说
- Richly. - How dare you!
你 你和进步委员会
You -- You and the Progressive Committee --
如果没有历史上
You wouldn't be in business
对黑人的压♥迫♥ 你们根本就无工可开
without the historic oppression of African Americans.
-你们只能去拯救鲸鱼 -你这是诽谤
- You'd be saving the whales. - That's slander.
还有戴尔牧师 我自从读了
And, Reverend Dale, I've admired you
《听那号♥角声声》之后就很敬佩您
since reading "Hear the Trumpets Blow,"
但如果不是奴隶制
but without slavery,
你现在只能在小教堂里布道
you're preaching in a one-room church
靠卖♥♥抽彩卷来保持曝光率
and selling raffle tickets to keep the heat on.
让我告诉你 孩子
Let me tell you something, son --
还有南方遗产基金会
And the Southern Legacy Foundation?
都说了是"南方的遗产”了[有下滑的意思]
Well... "Southern Legacy."
你以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
一个愤世嫉俗的悲情小人物
A cynical and sad human being.
只要他还在这 我就不会继续讨论
And I am not prepared to continue with him in the room.
-让他出去 -没错
- Get him out of here! - That's right.
拜托快让他出去
Please, just get him out of here!
谢谢 里拉
Thank you, Lyor.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你和达米安闯进了一个仓库
Did you and Damian - break into a storage unit?
我们在追踪一条和帕特里克·劳埃德有关的线索
We were following up on a lead regarding Patrick Lloyd.
靠入室行窃吗
With a burglary.
亚伦 我无法细说
Aaron, I can't get into the details.
汉娜 你对我负责
Hannah, you answer to me.
而你对总统负责
And you answer to the President.
你想说的是...
Your point being...?
这事关他的家人
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表