剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第二季 第十二集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
妈妈不回来了
Mommy's not coming home?
是的宝贝 她现在在天堂里跟天使们在一起
No, sweetheart, she is in Heaven now with the angels.
他推迟了每一项主要政策倡议
He's put the brakes on every major policy issue.
包括外交上的
Including the foreign ones.
取消北♥京♥ 耶路撒冷之行
Canceled trips to Beijing, Jerusalem.
缺席国际货币基金组织会议
Bailed on the IMF meeting.
他刚刚失去了妻子
The man just lost his wife,
他两个孩子的母亲
the mother of his children.
我希望你在你人生剩下的每一天
I want you to remember, every single day,
都记住你从我这里夺走了什么
for the rest of your life, what you took from me --
我为之而活的人 我的妻子
the one person I lived for -- my wife.
而你毫无理由地杀了她
And you did it for nothing.
在没有任何理由的情况下杀了她
For absolutely no reason.
你和我说的一切都是谎言
You lied to me about everything.
他们根本没找到达米安的尸体
They never found Damian's body
也没查到他为什么和俄♥罗♥斯♥勾结
or figured out why he was in league with the Russians.
我击中了你
I shot you.
正中心口
Center mass.
一位探员约我在一座桥上见面
Another agent asks to meet me on a bridge,
我就想
I figure
她想谈的可能不只是感情
she might have something more than sentiment in mind.
但防弹衣质量很好
But the Kevlar vest did its job.
十周来我一直在逃亡
I spent the last ten weeks on the run,
让自己活下去
trying to stay alive.
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥人找到我
If the Russians find me,
他们会杀了我
they'll kill me
因为他们知道我已经暴露了
because they know I've been burned.
如果英国人找到你
And if the British find you,
他们就找到了一个叛徒
they're looking at a traitor.
没错
Correct.
你来这干什么 达米安
What are you doing here, Damian?
我有些美国可能会想要的东西
I have something America might want --
情报
information.
我会把枪放下
I'm gonna put this gun down,
然后我们好好谈谈
and we're going to talk.
你要是把枪放下 我就把它捡起来杀了你
You put that gun down, I'm gonna pick it up and shoot you.
我不这么觉得
I don't think so.
你说得对
You're right.
美国无人运输任务
T-minus 30 minutes and counting
国际空间站紧急补给任务即将执行
站内宇航员急需修补太空舱
火箭发射倒计时三十分钟
to lift-off of the unmanned U.S. cargo mission
任务目的是补救受损的国际空间站
to save the crippled International Space Station.
十天前 一个软件故障
It's been ten days since a software malfunction
使联盟号♥救生船无法运转
disabled the Soyuz escape capsule --
小宝贝 你的炒蛋好了
Little pea, your scrambled eggs are ready.
我不喜欢炒蛋
I don't like scrambled eggs.
你上周还喜欢炒蛋的
You liked scrambled eggs last week.
这周我喜欢煎饼了
This week, I like pancakes.
我可以给你去做煎饼
I can make you pancakes.
该出发了 先生
Ready to roll, sir.
没事的
It's okay.
好
Okay.
拿着
Here.
答应我你会
Promise me that you will eat this
在去学校的路上吃了这个
in the car on the way to school.
好
Okay.
给你
Here you go.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你想来点炒蛋吗 迈克
You want some scrambled eggs, Mike?
谢谢 先生 但我只有上周喜欢炒蛋
Uh...thank you, sir, but I liked eggs last week.
大家都很幽默
Everybody's a comedian.
三十分钟后发射 先生
Lift-off in 30 minutes, sir.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
五十年前NASA的预算是联邦预算的4.5%
50 years ago, NASA's budget was 4.5% of the federal budget.
而现在是0.5%
Now it's 0.5%.
-下降了90% -我知道 里拉
- That's a 90% reduction. - I know, Lyor.
我国太空计划的流产
The demise of our space program --
-是一起国家悲剧 -我知道 里拉
- it's a national tragedy. - I know, Lyor.
你知道该怎么形容
You know the word for someone who ignores
忽视地球上迫在眉睫的生存危机的人吗
the impending habitational crisis facing our planet?
-正常人 -你知道吗
- Normal. - You know what?
教育的重点放错了
It's misplaced educational priorities.
所以我父母才送我去了波克诺斯太空学院
That's why my parents sent me to Poconos Space Academy,
我在"星际挑战"环节拿了第二名
where I came in second on the Interstellar Challenge
因为罗素·格鲁布曼作弊了
'cause Russell Grubman cheated.
-我们知道 里拉 -我们知道 里拉
- We know, Lyor. - We know, Lyor.
早上好 里克 情况如何
Good morning, Rick. How are we doing?
所有系统都已准备完毕 总统先生
All systems go, Mr. President.
这批物资包括淡水
The package includes fresh water
和逃生舱损坏的中♥央♥处理器的替代装置
and a replacement for the escape capsule's damaged CPU.
我们现在知道故障是什么造成的了吗
Do we know yet what caused the malfunction?
目前看来是一个损坏的软件文件
It appears a corrupt software file
破坏了电气系统
damaged the electrical systems.
源头未知
Provenance unknown.
这座空间站价值1500亿美元
A $150 billion space station
而我们的宇航员面临的最迫切的危险
and the imminent threat to our astronauts
竟然是缺水
is a lack of fresh water?
技术在变 但人的构造不会变
Technology changes. Human biology doesn't.
宇航员们情况如何
How's the crew doing?
两个俄♥罗♥斯♥人 一个意大利人 一个美国人
Two Russians, an Italian, and an American.
脱水造成了一些影响 但他们还撑得住
Minor effects of dehydration, but they're bearing up.
能跟沃特金斯站长通话吗
Is it possible to talk to Commander Watkins?
-可以 总统先生 -谢谢
- Yes, sir. - Thank you.
早上好 站长
Good morning, Commander.
您好 总统先生
Hello, Mr. President.
你情况如何
How are you doing?
我能喝下一大杯柠檬水
I could stand a tall glass of lemonade,
不过我们的淡水配给非常合理
but, uh, we've done a pretty good job of rationing our water.
的确如此
You certainly have.
我知道过去的十天非常艰难
I know the last ten days have been quite an ordeal,
但16分48秒之后
but in the next 16 minutes and 48 seconds,
爱心包裹就会送出了
the care package will be on its way.
预计六小时后送达
It should take six hours.
谢谢 总统先生
Good to hear, sir.
我想让你知道 我在这儿感觉
I want you to know, down here it feels like
全世界都在为你们祈祷
the entire world is praying for you.
我们很感谢你们的支持
We appreciate the support.
约翰·埃德加·胡佛联调局大楼
你为俄♥罗♥斯♥工作多久了
How long have you been working with the Russians?
说来话长
That's a long story.
谁策反的你
Who turned you?
我有具有时效性的情报
Look, I have time-sensitive information.
谁策反的你
Who turned you?
伦敦俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥的一位专员
An attache at the Russian Embassy in London
叫亚历山大·波波夫 他已经死了
named Alexander Popov. He's dead now.
你加入了英国情报机构
So, you joined British Intelligence,
却又在为俄♥罗♥斯♥工作
but you were working with the Russians.
只是在外♥围♥
On the periphery.
主要是收集情报...
Mostly just gathering intel on a select --
-你的回答是"是"吗 -是
- Is that a yes? - Yes.
帕特里克·劳埃德也在跟俄♥罗♥斯♥合作吗
Was Patrick Lloyd also working with the Russians?
-没有 -你为什么要妨碍伊卡洛斯案的调查
- No. - Why did you obstruct the Icarus investigation
妨碍我为第一家庭洗清罪名
and my attempts to clear the first family's name?
你们在浪费宝贵的时间
You are wasting valuable time.
我们有一桩一目了然的案子 指控你从事
We have an open-and-shut case against you for espionage --
高级别间谍与破坏活动
spying and sabotage at the highest levels --
相信你也很清楚这是重罪
which carries penalties I'm sure you're well aware of.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表