剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
需要我了 一个电♥话♥随叫随到
And I'm just a phone call away.
回见
I'll see you soon.
约翰·埃德加·胡佛联调局大楼
你的监狱入侵调查
Your prison-hack investigation
一石激起千层浪
must have stirred things up.
保罗 这消息确切吗
Paul, is this accurate?
足够确切到需要引起注意
Accurate enough - to bring to your attention.
所以说有人想杀达米恩
So there's going to be an attempt on Damian's life.
风声是这样的
That's what the chatter says.
-是谁要杀他 -谁不想杀他呢
- Who's after him? - Who isn't?
俄方想让他死
The Russians want him dead.
英国方面把他看作”剑桥五人组”之后
The British see him as the greatest traitor
最大的叛徒
since the Cambridge Five.
剑桥五人组是英国二十世纪六十年代出现的间谍团体
神秘的黑客军团也想杀掉他以绝后患
And our mysterious hacker wants Damian off his tail.
你什么意见
So, what do you suggest?
放了他
Cut him loose.
谢谢你的情报
Thanks for the Intel.
汉娜
Hannah?
这家伙现在很危险
This guy's radioactive.
如果事发不测 你要注意安全
This thing goes south, you don't want to be in the same zip code.
我相信我可以为成就卫斯理学生团体
"I believe I can contribute to the success
做出贡献
of the Wesleyan student body,
这就是我为何坐在这里给您写信的原因
and that's why sitting down writing to you now."
-好的 -写得好吗
- Okay. - Is it good?
挺好
Yes.
非常好 如果挺好意思是不好的话
It's very good, - if by "Good" you mean "Bad."
抱歉 我不该一边夸人一边批评
I'm sorry, I should mix criticism with praise.
文章显示出你对字母表掌握得很扎实
Uh, this shows a firm grasp of the alphabet.
申请书里写静♥坐♥的事太不理智了
A sit-in's a bad idea for an application essay.
这和做什么事无关
It's not the subject.
重要的是你对待事情的态度
It's how you treat it, all right?
你写的是这里发生的公民抗♥议♥
You're writing about civil disobedience here.
你要给题目渲染一种危机感
You need to infuse the topic with a sense of jeopardy.
危机感
Jeopardy?
前途重重险阻
There you were on the barricades,
你在为自己的生命为斗争
fighting for your life,
每一瞬间都有可能是生命的终点
aware that every moment could be your last.
那种危机感
That kind of thing.
我真的不喜欢这个题目
I really don't like this topic.
你要想 这篇文章
You need to look at this essay
决定了你的未来
like your future depends on it.
你在这是干什么工作的
What do you do around here?
我是魔法小仙女
I bring the magic.
查完了吗
Yeah?
这地方没问题了
All right, the place is clean.
没有窃听器 没有隐藏摄像头
No bugs, no hidden cameras.
我得在这里呆多久
How long - do I have to stay here for?
久到确定我们能保证你的安全
Until we know we can keep you safe.
有什么需要打电♥话♥
You need us, call us.
用一部被你监视的手♥机♥
Oh, on a phone you're monitoring.
已经让你非常自♥由♥了
That's more freedom than you deserve.
我是真的 你懂我的
It was real, you know.
我知道你以为我是故意接近你
I know you think I worked you.
我确实是 但...
And I did, but...
我关心你
I cared.
这两件事之间并不冲突
The two things are not mutually exclusive.
不 你是在耍我
No, you played me.
这还不是最糟糕的
And that's not even the worst part.
最糟糕的是 你还在继续耍我
The worst part is that you're still doing it.
捍卫领地 捍卫领地
Save our land! Save our land!
捍卫领地 捍卫领地
Save our land! Save our land!
肯德拉 白宫外面聚集了六百多人
Kendra, there are 600 people in front of the White House,
人数还在不断上升
and the number keeps growing.
-我知道 -我的天
- I know. - Oh, my God.
看来法♥院♥那边不太顺利
I guess court didn't go well.
法官拒绝了申请 但我已提出上诉
Judge shut us down cold. I already filed for an appeal.
这些文件都是莱茜·卡曾斯给的
I got documents here from Lacey Cousins
从她父亲那继承而来
that used to belong to her father,
但这堆文件毫无体系
but there is no damn filing system.
欧奇乐已经上了推特热搜
The Ocheole are trending on Twitter.
太棒了 我们的公♥关♥问题分分钟越闹越大
Great. Our PR problem is getting worse by the minute.
戴恩斯女士
Ms. Daynes --
韦恩斯参议员刚接受了采访
Senator Willens just gave an interview
诉说白宫是多么难联♥系♥上
about how out of touch the White House is.
监狱会面 万纳乔比项目
The prison visit, - the Wannachobee project --
-戴恩斯小姐 -等一下
-Uh, Ms. Daynes? -One second.
我们要在机毁人亡之前
We need to turn this plane around
调转事态方向
before it crashes into a mountain.
我以为你会说船毁人亡
I think you mean before the ship hits the iceberg. - Same thing.
沉船比坠机死的人多
More people die in shipwrecks than plane crashes.
坠机死的人多好不好
More planes crash than ships wreck.
-你们两个够了 -戴恩斯女士
- Oh, my God, you two. - Ms. Daynes.
-怎么了 崔西亚 -我找到了
- What is it, Tricia? - I found something.
这是卡曾斯女士的父亲
It's a copy of a letter Ms. Cousins' father
在奥尔顿·普拉斯特开工建设前
sent to the President's architectural firm
写给总统当年建设公♥司♥的一封信
before Alton Prast broke ground on the project.
谢谢
Thank you.
-比利 -总统先生
- Billy - Mr. President.
你认得这个吗
Do you recognize this?
不认得
No.
这是一封写给我的信
It's a letter addressed to me,
2000年二月部落首领雅克布·卡曾斯写的
dated February 2000 from tribal chairman Jacob Cousins...
求我关停奥尔顿·普拉斯特的项目
begging me to turn down Alton Prast's commission
这个开♥发♥项目对他们会造成严重伤害
because of what the development would do to his people.
但我却没见过这封信
Except I never saw it.
当时公♥司♥只有你我二人
There were only two of us working at the time, Billy.
而信件是你负责的
You were handling the mail.
我知道听起来很难理解
I know this is hard to understand.
但我都是为了帮你
All I ever wanted to do was help you.
你有没有故意隐瞒这封信
Did you deliberately withhold this letter from me?
有还是没有
Yes or no.
-有 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
我们需要那单生意 进展一切顺利
We needed the contract. We were doing fine.
不 我们没有
No, we weren't.
你拒绝了多少工程
You kept - turning down commissions!
这个开♥发♥会影响地下水
This development - would affect the water table.
那个开♥发♥会导致种族两极分化
That development was racially polarizing.
因为我很看重这些事 该死的
Because those things mattered to me, damn it!
我们会垮的 我不想看到你失败
We would've gone under, and I didn't want you to fail!
我不想看到我们的失败
I didn't want us to fail.
你为什么不明白呢 我们已经败了
What you don't understand is we did fail,
当时当地就败了
right then and there.
建筑师的头等责任
An architect's first responsibility
就是自己的作品对人的影响
is to the people - who are affected by his work!
我们不该这样看待
That's the wrong way to look at it.
据我所知 没有其他的看待方法
As far as I'm concerned, there is no other way.
这么看如何
Here's one.
万纳乔比项目让你的公♥司♥顺利上马
The Wannachobee project launched your firm.
让你成为东海岸最有影响力的
It made you one of - the most influential architects
建筑师之一
on the East Coast,
然后才有你的学术生涯
which led to your academic career,
你才能进住建部
which led to your HUD appointment.
现在才能当总统
Which led to this office,
你才能做这么多事
where you've done so much good,
造福了这么多人
helped so many people.
如果这次开♥发♥需要付出的代价是...
And if this development is the cost --
再见 比利
Goodbye, Billy.
总统先生 您勇于承担责任我很佩服
I appreciate your acceptance of responsibility, Mr. President.
但这并不解决我们的问题
But it doesn't solve our problem.
白宫法律顾问还在为总统行政令而努力
The White House Counsel is working to stay the injunction.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表