剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
我会上CNN
And I'll be on CNN,
大谈伊森·韦斯特和他的地下审判团
talking about Ethan West and his star chamber,
这会让你也失去合法性
which will de-legitimize you.
好吧 我可以让你们传唤几个证人
All right, I'll give you a couple witnesses.
我们得继续向媒体
And we need to keep pounding
强调这些要点
those talking points to the press.
是 "治疗是好事 黑客入侵是坏事"
Yep. "Therapy good. Hacking bad."
总统是受害者 而不是问题
The President is a victim, not a problem.
我去找政策办公室谈谈
I'll talk to O.P.E.
如果能让公众支持他
If we can get public to back him,
就可以借此向内阁施压
then we can pressure the Cabinet.
限制他们的行动
Limit their mobility.
我们还需要确保白宫职员不会出问题
And we need to make sure that the staff are bulletproof.
目前我们没做什么
Nothing any of us has done
对总统有负面影响的事
could negatively impact the President.
也没做可能导致他被罢黜的事
Or make his ouster more likely.
你有什么想跟我说的吗
Is there something I need to know?
你记不记得那时
Remember when Moss was revealed
摩斯被揭露是泄露机密信息的人
as the leaker of classified information?
-嗯 -是我爆料给媒体的
- Yeah. - I fed the media that story.
-你说什么 -现在更糟了
- You what? - It gets worse.
我之所以会发现摩斯是罪魁祸首
I found out that Moss was the culprit
是因为我让恰克黑进了西蒙·戴的手♥机♥
because I asked Chuck to hack Simon Day's phone.
难道你还射杀了裴南迪大公
Did you also shoot Archduke Ferdinand
遭暗♥杀♥身亡的奥匈帝国王储
引起了全球暖化
and -- and start global warning?
- 赛斯 -你这是在吩咐下属
- Seth. - You were laundering evidence
以非法手段获取证据
that you instructed a subordinate to obtain illegally.
我只是想保护总统
I was trying to protect the President.
仿效G·戈登·利迪窃取情报吗
By doing your best G. Gordon Liddy impersonation?
尼克松竞选班子的法律顾问
关键是 他正在为自己的政♥治♥生涯作斗争
The point is, he is now fighting for his political life.
我所做的...
And what I did...
会让别人觉得他疑心重重 精神状态欠佳
Could make him look paranoid. Mentally unfit.
是啊 如果大家以为我是按他吩咐做事
Yes, if people think that I was doing his bidding for him.
所以 如果我真的想保护他
So, if I -- if I really want to protect him...
你会在诉讼前辞去职务
Oh, you would resign before the proceeding.
是的 艾米丽再见
Yeah. Emily, meet sword. Sword, Emily.
好吧 两件事
Okay, two things.
第一 你头脑还清醒吗
One, did you have your brain surgically removed?
第二
And two...
和肯德拉谈话前 别轻举妄动
don't do anything - before you talk to Kendra.
你做的决定够多了
You've made enough decisions as it is
而且都不是什么好事
and all of them have been bad.
我当时让你调查信息泄露的事
What I instructed you to do on the leak investigation
将成为总统的困扰
is going to be a problem for the President.
与你无关
Not for you.
是我让你在没有授权的情况下
I'm the one who told you
去查电♥话♥记录
to dump phone records without a warrant.
可我并没有这么做
But I didn't do that.
-你不用包庇我 -我没有
- You don't have to protect me. - I'm not.
我另寻方法找到的泄露者
I found another way to identify the leaker.
-合法的方式 -怎么说
- A legit way. - How?
我去了西蒙·戴的办公室 撩了一下他的助理
I went to Simon Day's office and sweet-talked his assistant
她给我看了他的行程
into showing me his calendar.
在他发布其中一条消息的前一晚
The night before - one of his stories broke,
他在首都俱乐部
he was at the Capital Club.
那个在乔治城的私人场所
The private joint in Georgetown?
是的 我从前台套出了访客记录
Yes. And I got their desk clerk to show me the visitor log.
三个报道机密信息的记者
All three journalists who reported on the leaked information
都是由摩斯的助手带进场的
were signed in by President Moss's assistant
就在他们放出消息的前一晚
the night before their stories broke.
乔纳森·威乐斯
Jonathan Willax.
没错 意味着我揪出摩斯是幕后黑手时
Yes. Meaning I didn't break any laws
并没有犯法
to figure out Moss was behind this.
所以你也没有
And neither did you.
你比我有更准确的判断 恰克
You showed much better judgment than I did, Chuck.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾米丽 我能说说真心话吗
Emily, can I be candid?
当然
Of course.
我不是只会在地下室
I'm not just some drone in the basement...
编编程序 弄弄算数
who toils away on algorithms.
我确实在做这些 但我还会做其他事
Well, I am, but I can do other stuff.
为白宫贡献微薄之力
Help the White House.
我会放在心上的
I'll remember that.
肯德拉 告诉我你能阻止这场听证会
Kendra, tell me you can stop this hearing.
-恐怕不行 但我们可以搞定它 -如何
- I don't think we can, sir. But we can stack it. - How?
为了让拥护者占多数
So, in order for the loyalists to gain the majority,
你要裁掉两位内阁成员 先生
you're gonna have to fire two members of your Cabinet, sir.
这八个人是想罢黜你的
These are the eight people who want you gone.
你是怎么知道的
How'd you draw the battle lines?
跟副总统开完会后 我和15名官员谈过话
Spoke to all 15 offices after our meeting with the Veep.
只有七位声明会支持您
Only seven committed to public statements of support.
-艾米丽 -我不爱这套 总统先生
- Emily? - I don't like it, sir.
他们会知道自己为什么被解雇的
They'll figure out why they got fired,
哪种人会除掉自己的政♥治♥敌人吗
and you know who gets rid of political enemies?
独♥裁♥者
Dictators.
总统先生
Sir...
你的敌人都毫无顾忌了
your enemies aren't showing scruples.
你还担心什么
Why should you?
因为我是总统
Because I'm the President.
我尊重白宫
And I respect the office.
我们不会解雇任何人
We're not gonna fire anybody.
这并不是取胜之道
That's not how we're gonna win this.
这里的东西难吃死了
The food here is horrible.
我们为什么不在白宫见面
Why aren't we meeting at the White House?
因为那里是圣地
'Cause that's the sanctum sanctorum.
我不会让你再亵渎它
I wasn't about to let you desecrate it again.
一份档案
Oh, a dossier.
你曾被特区大律所调查
You were investigated by the D.C. Bar
指控你三次违背道德伦理
for ethics violations three times.
三次都没事
And cleared three times.
登记两次破产
Two bankruptcy filings.
投资搞砸了嘛 我是个有梦想的人
Made some bad investments. I'm a dreamer.
财政部长沃伦是你的大学室友
Treasury Secretary Wallins is your college roommate.
-碰巧而已 -我可不这么觉得
- That's a coincidence. - Yeah, I don't think so.
但我想公众会对
But I do think the public will have a reaction
你这种唯利是图想除掉总统的人有所回应
to a mercenary who solicited a job to remove the President.
大众对很多事都会有反应
The public will react to a lot of things.
你做的那些肮脏事
Every dirty trick you ever pulled
你帮过的那些可恶的人
and every unsavory client you ever represented.
等我把你的丑事全抖出来
By the time I get done with you, you'll be as marketable
你就泥菩萨过江 自身难保了
as a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.
你逃不掉的
You're not gonna win this.
当然可以 知道原因吗 因为我是捕食者
Oh, I am. And do you know why? Because I'm a predator.
现在 我的猎物害怕了
And right now, my quarry is scared.
没有什么东西能让我恐惧
The only thing that scares me is irrelevance.
当下 我是华盛顿最重要的人
And right now, I'm the most relevant man in Washington.
这个我留着
I'll take this for my collection.
他结账
He'll take the check.
有什么话
What is it, then,
是你想和美国人♥民♥说的 总统先生
that you would like to tell the American people, sir?
我想告诉他们我很好
That their president is fine.
我跟大众一样 在好好工作
And I, like anybody else, am a work in progress.
他们完全不用担心
But there is absolutely nothing on those tapes
录音里说的那些问题
that they need to be concerned about.
恕我直言 总统先生
Respectfully, sir,
我们在这谈话就是出于担心
we're sitting here because of that concern.
录音内容认为你并不能胜任
It's the suggestion that you are not equipped
这份世上最具挑战性的工作
to handle the most difficult job in the world.
卡森 我听过这些录音
Respectfully, Carson, I've listened to those tapes
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表